What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

I have a feeling that IRAQ is going to shutdown TuAF planes next time they enter Iraq. Thats the plan being hatched.

They violated so much that in 17 second Turky was able to give 21 warnings. Heck you cant get passed to more than 2 warning during that time.

A warning is issued to a Jet approaching territorial airspace to go back or else. Doesn't matter how many seconds it stayed there.

Turkish pilot issued the following warning to the Russian jet "'You are approaching Turkish airspace'"

You can go back and and check the recording Turkey has published.

I have a feeling that IRAQ is going to shutdown TuAF planes next time they enter Iraq. Thats the plan being hatched.

They violated so much that in 17 second Turky was able to give 21 warnings. Heck you cant get passed to more than 2 warning during that time.
well what turkey as a nation is about to find owt the wrong way is what its like to bully someone who is more agressive and bigger and ruthless than all those combined on whose support you bullied the weak :coffee:

I think what should be addressed here is the fact RuAF did in fact violate the Turkish airspace regardless of how many minutes or seconds the Russian jet stayed there, which is a clear violation of international law (The Russians violated the Turkish airspace plenty of times prior to that as Turkey did summon the Russian ambassador and told him the continuance of their airspace violation is not acceptable and will be dealt with if i did not stop) Turkey 'cannot endure' Russian violation of airspace, president says | World news | The Guardian

^Tuesday 6 October 2015

It is in fact a normal procedure when foreign aircraft violate territorial airspace to be warned and shot at.
trust me sirji the time to give such explanations has expired for turkey and now they will know the hard way who actually is the boss in that area as niether the UK/USA nor the NATO is going to rescue turkey as they themselfs have been on recieving end from those turkey always supported :coffee:

well what turkey as a nation is about to find owt the wrong way is what its like to bully someone who is more agressive and bigger and ruthless than all those combined on whose support you bullied the weak :coffee:

trust me sirji the time to give such explanations has expired for turkey and now they will know the hard way who actually is the boss in that area as niether the UK/USA nor the NATO is going to rescue turkey as they themselfs have been on recieving end from those turkey always supported :coffee:

Respectfully, There is no one boss in the world we live in. There are international laws that must be respected. Germany once was considered "a boss" if not a Titan and was brought down by several allied countries that was considered less advanced.

Respectfully, There is no one boss in the world we live in. There are international laws that must be respected. Germany once was considered "a boss" if not a Titan and was brought down by several allied countries that was considered less advanced.
well there are no rules when you take on someone like russia when you are so close to it and those who can help you are so far and also when you had an habit of using your assets against them (here i mean NATO Nations)covertly or overtly which one day were you only defnce against the likes of russia ....... and if turkey thinks they can get away with it without paying dearly for it then all i can say is good luck turkey :coffee:

A warning is issued to a Jet approaching territorial airspace to go back or else. Doesn't matter how many seconds it stayed there.

Turkish pilot issued the following warning to the Russian jet "'You are approaching Turkish airspace'"

oh, we have a Turkey supporter here...no problem Sir. I dont want to debate about it here anymore. I am convinced as much as the rest of the world. The articles in favor of Russian claims outweigh at least 50 times than the Turkey theory, including articles in teh west, the so called ally of Turkey. You can go check US radar data and do your analysis. Heck even the Americans are confused.

Tricky russian troll is trying to manipulate. Please do not reply this guy till now.

Another Turk that is in denial. Complain about your airspace being violated, then go and violate the airspace of every country in the region.

Here Borat:

Turkey violates Iraqi airspace while attacking Kurdish region ...

Who is the troll? Also remind everyone why Syria shot down a Turkish F-4 and why Greece shot down a Turkish F-16. Turkey wants it both ways, complain about its airspace being violated yet violate Greek airspace (over 1400 incidents last year). And it goes beyond violations Turkey is violates Syrian and Iraqi airspace and bombs targets.

The Turkish president went from making threats to Russia to now wanting to meet Putin and claiming Turkey would have acted differently if they knew the aircraft was Russian. The sanctions Russia has imposed on Turkey will bite hard. Additionally Turkish actions have forced Russia to deploy S-400s and other air defenses which now have coverage over much of Turkey.

Turkey screwed itself.

Another Turk that is in denial. Complain about your airspace being violated, then go and violate the airspace of every country in the region.

Here Borat:

Turkey violates Iraqi airspace while attacking Kurdish region ...

Who is the troll? Also remind everyone why Syria shot down a Turkish F-4 and why Greece shot down a Turkish F-16. Turkey wants it both ways, complain about its airspace being violated yet violate Greek airspace (over 1400 incidents last year). And it goes beyond violations Turkey is violates Syrian and Iraqi airspace and bombs targets.

The Turkish president went from making threats to Russia to now wanting to meet Putin and claiming Turkey would have acted differently if they knew the aircraft was Russian. The sanctions Russia has imposed on Turkey will bite hard. Additionally Turkish actions have forced Russia to deploy S-400s and other air defenses which now have coverage over much of Turkey.

Turkey screwed itself.
thing is its one matter to talk about might with those weaker than you and its another matter when some one many times mightier gets going to engage you in your game when you provoked him..... and now turkey gonna find it the wrong way

oh, we have a Turkey supporter here...no problem Sir. I dont want to debate about it here anymore. I am convinced as much as the rest of the world. The articles in favor of Russian claims outweigh at least 50 times than the Turkey theory, including articles in teh west, the so called ally of Turkey. You can go check US radar data and do your analysis. Heck even the Americans are confused.

That's a presumption. Where did I write "I'm a Turkey Supporter" on here? I don't even subscribe to the word Supporter to my own Country as it suggests blindly approving every decision it has taken.

I'm here to talk facts not to count how many articles are with or against what party. There is no logic to that. Fact is crystal clear to me, to NATO and even to the Russians themselves. Which is why Turkey refused appolgising and why NATO approved of Turkeys right to defend its airspace and why Russia has settled with increasing the bombing of FSA.

That's a presumption. Where did I write "I'm a Turkey Supporter" on here? I don't even subscribe to the word Supporter to my own Country as it suggests blindly approving every decision it has taken.

I'm here to talk facts not to count how many articles are with or against what party. There is no logic to that. Fact is crystal clear to me, to NATO and even to the Russians themselves. Which is why Turkey refused appolgising and why NATO approved of Turkeys right to defend its airspace and why Russia has settled with increasing the bombing of FSA.

Sometimes we cant take facts at face value, especially when the situation is clumy, hence demands further scrutiny, which is a fact in itself.

Let me counter you your own arguments.

You - Fact is crystal clear to me, to NATO and even to the Russians themselves

Its not clear to NATO itself. link here

Quoting him-
The United States believes that the Russian jet shot down by Turkey on Tuesday was hit inside Syrian airspace after a brief incursion into Turkish airspace, a U.S. official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.
The official said that assessment was based on detection of the heat signature of the jet.

Although he admits the fighter has been crossed into Turkey bu his statements are convoluted and can have double meaning. And its a fact that NATO will overtly support Turkey.

Here is former Turkish General himself here
Quoting him -
former head of the Turkish General Staff's Intelligence Department Hakki Pekin condemned Turkey's decision to shoot down a Russian Su-24 bomber, describing it as a "big mistake."

You - Turkeys right to defend its airspace

This is just routine like I said above. Trust me if the days comes and it just might if Turkey had to shoot down a NATO ally plane. You will see all this going out of the window. You and me and all know what NATO is and what you "have" to say when one of your ally is hit.

Tell me why Cameron and Hollande are so talking to US to set up a joint command centre with Russia if they see Russia as an adversary while Russia settles with bombing FSA according to you. FSA is NATO right?

They have to and they will but at a time of their choosing.

it certainly speaks volume regarding your stupidity

they own a pretty famous restaurant in Turkey , and here is even a thread on reddit about it.
You are azerbaijani, you were born stupid.
turkey 11 26 15 islamist dilema.jpg
[/QUOTE]

it is part of the rule in NATO. if any such action happened, All Nato members should be informed... Turkey didnt ask any help.. But i am sure, as a troll like you, you will ask the same question again and again..
Inform all nato members and P5 ? you sure it's nato rule ?:disagree:

Bullshit! They are procedures that all the countries observe. The Russian plane was ambushed and the action of the Turks are deliberate, planned and executed for reasons that only the Turcs know the answer

Normally what should have tacken place:
A visual contact with the pilot of the offending contact , by flying against it and order him to leave by a gesture or a wing signal to order him to land
If the aircraft doesn't replies, the turkish pilot should have fired tracers in each side of the offending plane to notify its pilot that he received authorisation to use deadly force...

Inaudible, probably fake and debunked by the surviving pilot..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom