What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

I find it ironic that all three of us said that we are engaged. Someone has to be lying. :lol:

I find it ironic that all three of us said that we are engaged. Someone has to be lying. :lol:

I said the same thing 6 months ago... so either you are the other guy is lying.. and I know both of u r lying!! lol!

I said the same thing 6 months ago... so either you are the other guy is lying.. and I know both of u r lying!! lol!

I've never even had a gf. Religious Arain here. Parents set me up with hot Lahori doctoress. :bunny:

Am not lying either. Got engaged couple of months back.

Mine was done years ago. There is no way out, but I can't complain. :enjoy:

I haven't said anything about being engaged, I meeting her parents soon though! :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

ok guys, now stop picking on me.. before I loose temper again .. and then all of you will go to moderators and cry and whine to ban me and then I will get banned for 3 months, just like before... so... now back to topic!!

Is that a white flag? :lol:

I haven't said anything about being engaged, I meeting her parents soon though! :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Is that a white flag? :lol:

um no... it is just that i don't wanna get banned the forth time :P

I had blueish green eyes when I was a kid, now you can only see green tinge in light. Is that good enough? Please?

This cannot be possible Indian. Fatal system error.

It is possible.. I have seen lots and lots of blue eyed Indians

Lmao it was a joke.

You know what my father told me about women that blink too much? :D

Back
Top Bottom