What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

Razpak have no sister. :P

Post your picture. I want to see your superior Iranic features.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

My infamous Veena malik scandal pose is in my album.

this is defence forum... not dating forum.. I should ask admins to change my id just to "jinxed".. the "girl" part in the end always puts me in trouble and get me banned everytime...

this is defence forum... not dating forum.. I should ask admins to change my id just to "jinxed".. the "girl" part in the end always puts me in trouble and get me banned everytime...

Dating? Please son. I'm already engaged. Just want to see all these superior Iranic features.

Dating? Please son. I'm already engaged. Just want to see all these superior Iranic features.

Dude are you serious... only an insane person will post their pictures on public forum and a forum as big as this... If you live in USA, you already know that privacy is an issue here... even on facebook u have to be careful what u say or else you can get in trouble from potential employers...

and I prefer to remain anonymous.. if you want to see superior iranian features.. google them...

I'm sure she(?) will end up posting a random image from interweb!

Kids these days. ZERO confidence. There used to be a time when insecurity was the only thing viewed as ugly.

Yeah me too.

Oh wait what you think am flirting with you? lmao.

Nope... people have accused me before that I am a boy, not a girl.. I said it doesnt matter.. what I am... I am not going to marry an endian anywayz, even if i am a boy ;)

Dude are you serious... only an insane person will post their pictures on public forum and a forum as big as this... If you live in USA, you already know that privacy is an issue here... even on facebook u have to be careful what u say or else you can get in trouble from potential employers...

and I prefer to remain anonymous.. if you want to see superior iranian features.. google them...

Alright man relax. I was jk'ing.

Nope... people have accused me before that I am a boy, not a girl.. I said it doesnt matter.. what I am... I am not going to marry an endian anywayz, even if i am a boy ;)

Who said anything about marrying Indian guys:cheesy:

You have been out of the kitchen for too long:rofl:

ok guys, now stop picking on me.. before I loose temper again .. and then all of you will go to moderators and cry and whine to ban me and then I will get banned for 3 months, just like before... so... now back to topic!!

Back
Top Bottom