What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

I am not Bihari, am Banarasi babu But she really is hot. She just added me on fb. You mad?

Nope. I had got a feeling that Biharis weren't favoured here. :lol:

Anyways where did all the Indian hate go Jynxed girl? :woot:

You are wrong... The Pashtoon who hate Punjabis are Afghan Pashtuns not Pakistani Pashtuns.. If you want the true opinion of Pakistani Pashtuns, I suggest you to join this facebook group...

I am a Pakistani Pakhtoon and thank u I dont want loy Afghanistan | Facebook

and ask if they hate Punjabis.. majority will say NO...

and here is the largest facebook group on Kashmir.. with more than 57000 members.. you can join it and ask if they hate Punjabis.. majority will say NO...

Kashmir - Community - Srinagar, India | Facebook

So you see opinion changes based on nationality, Pakistani Pashtuns don't feel strongly about Punjabis like their Afghan brothers do, albeit both being Pashtuns. So can we assume there's a tiny-winy bias in your perpetual rant against Biharis? ;)

One of my Indian Punjabi friend was dating a Bihari guy, nearly ended up slapping another Marwari common friend when she made a crude remark on Biharis. ;)

I don't hate Indians.... ok here is the honest truth... Indians come to our forums in large numbers.. say bad things about Pakistan.. and I have a temper and I end up saying some harsh things about Indians (majority of what I say is truth, it is just that people don't want to listen, they r in denial)... :D

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Damn dude chill out. You know your Bihari *** ain't gettin none. :rofl:

yes, you can hangout with Razpak sister, she is equally hot too.. :P j/k

es, you can hangout with Razpak sister, she is equally hot too.

Razpak have no sister. :P

Post your picture. I want to see your superior Iranic features.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

My infamous Veena malik scandal pose is in my album.

Back
Top Bottom