What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

Requesting Mods close this thread, all users refrain from posting any further. The thread has ran its course.

A1

Why does it always go from politics to race?

bcoz... this thread is retarded and so is the topic... Iranians, Arabs and Persians follow the same religion.. the only difference among them is race, ethnicity and culture.. so sooner or later this thread would have ended with the discussion of the same.. can't your peanut size brain see this? DUH!

bcoz... this thread is retarded and so is the topic... Iranians, Arabs and Persians follow the same religion.. the only difference among them is race, ethnicity and culture.. so sooner or later this thread would have ended with the discussion of the same.. can't your peanut size brain get this? DUH!

I only came here to stop people from attacking each other's race. But what has your coconut sized brain been doing here for say 25 pages of the thread? :lol:

I only came here to stop people from attacking each other's race. But what has your coconut sized brain been doing here for say 25 pages of the thread? :lol:

You keep on repeating the same thing over n over again... there are other people too who were posting cultural and ethnic stuff and genetic studies.. then why single me out? bcoz I am a girl.. if you keep on picking on me, then I would just add u to ignore list.. it is not funny anymore, it is annoying..

I tried to end this several times, but someone comes and dig an old post and starts it all over..

You keep on repeating the same thing over n over again... there are other people too who were posting cultural and ethnic stuff and genetic studies.. then why single me out? bcoz I am a girl.. if you keep on picking on me, then I would just add u to ignore list.. it is not funny anymore, it is annoying..

I tried to end this several times, but someone comes and dig an old post and starts it all over..

I'm not picking on anyone. Relax. Have a good evening.

Also feel free to put me on your ignore list.

Nah! Thats ok... I have tried putting people on ignore list.. but it doesnt work.. if someone quotes them, you end up reading their msg anywayz.. now please dont get emotional.. and don't cry... Jinxed-girl gives her handkerchief to RazPak... wipe your tears

I think the person who started this thread hasn't experienced them so i don't blame him/her. The main difference is culture and race....

Back
Top Bottom