What's new

Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea

They're very hospitable and more importantly, very rational here. I like all the forums in general, but The Tea House is my favorite place to drop in :)

They seem more polite than some others. I've already had some unpleasant exchanges with some of the Chinese members here. They seem to have a freer hand if you know what I mean.

Yea but what about Russian and Chinese hegemony? Look at how they treat muslims in their countries. They are not your friends.
Brasileiro,we are true friends,we dont sell out,no backstabbing no nothing.
But we are also real enemies,no pardon and no mercy.
A Turkish saying Peace at home,Peace in the world.
We dont care if you are Muslim or not,a friend is a friend,so dont worry bout it;)

Good one bud:azn:?

Yea but what about Russian and Chinese hegemony? Look at how they treat muslims in their countries. They are not your friends.

Dude, China will be far more important than Russia over the long run.

Russia will only be a power in it's own backyard. Only China can hope to be as powerful as the US is now.

China does not have aspirations to be a world hegemon like the US is and is likely to not bomb countries on the other side of the world for oil like the US does.

Russia will only be a power in it's own backyard. Only China can hope to be as powerful as the US is now.

China does not have aspirations to be a world hegemon like the US is and is likely to not bomb countries on the other side of the world for oil like the US does.

China doesn't want to be a hegemon? On what evidence have you come to this conclusion? To me it looks like China simply wants to replace the US as the big bad hegemon.

China doesn't want to be a hegemon? On what evidence have you come to this conclusion? To me it looks like China simply wants to replace the US as the big bad hegemon.

Dude, a more powerful Russia/China will make the world a more fair place for most. The world is unbalanced currently with US hegemony.

Brasileiro,we are true friends,we dont sell out,no backstabbing no nothing.
But we are also real enemies,no pardon and no mercy.
A Turkish saying Peace at home,Peace in the world.
We dont care if you are Muslim or not,a friend is a friend,so dont worry bout it;)

Good one bud:azn:?

I'll just stick to some good Turkish tea, coffee and some assorted drinks :super:

Take back?
When did the EU ever in this lifetime have Istanbul(600 years and now all of a sudden Constantinople,you ok?)k
How can the EU take something back when they never have owned it?
We give you a signed blanco paper on Pakistani issues and you call Istanbul Constantinople?

Put your brains in right place you and rest of lot for EU they still consider is Constantinople you think they forgot never! and they'll try to take it back. What you accuse russians of your governments did it in the past so no difference, like I said it before Turkey is no macho man but Russia is, sort out Turkey's problem before speaking to russian about their wrong doing...this EU is using you and you people will regret.

Although, we Turks are used to seeing that Armenian thingy popping out of nowhere, but how is that related to the topic again? What makes you think that Turkey gives a **** about the subjective opinions of foreigners on a subject which is being used as a political tool by the same people?

Secondly, it is already being constantly used against Turkey. So i don't see how it would deter us from looking out for our kins.

Thirdly, i don't see how Russia having 8000 suicide button makes it so mighty in your eyes. In term of alliance, it is a lonely isolated country trying to catch up with its former glory.

It is Russia who tries to look like a "macho men" against West, bud. Not the other way around.

Dude and your buddies you people are not using brains, EU and put you forward luring you that russians are going to target tartars which is completely baseless, yes 8000 nukes is something, nah west is nothing they were helpless russians learnt their hard lesson this time it won't be west. Well my friend now that you mentioned foreigners opinion means nothing that is where russians give finger to EU, US, turkey to shut up and sort out your own countries problems...check mate!

I have tried to explain but I guess you all gang up and just like arabs don't understand but fight and fight pointless and useless to discuss here.

Last edited:
@LegionnairE

Why are you spewing hatred against your people, force and the government that you admit you have no sympathy toward them?

What makes you think that Russian or Chinese hegomony will be any different ? :what: they even without complete hegomy are quite a bit bullies.

It can only be Chinese hegemony - Russia will play a minor side role in 10-15 years as China catches up to the US in economic and then military power.

Russia is only very important now as China has still not reached its full potential level of power. Still Russia will play a useful side role in keeping the EU in check while China concentrates on the US.

Russia + China will destroy Western dominance and the hopes of their lackeys around the world who are dependent on Western hegemony.

Back
Top Bottom