What's new

Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea

And wil establish their own hegemony, thats what I'm saying what is the difference ?

It can only be Chinese hegemony - Russia will play a minor side role in 10-15 years as China catches up to the US in economic and then military power.

Russia is only very important now as China has still not reached its full potential level of power. Still Russia will play a useful side role in keeping the EU in check while China concentrates on the US.

Russia + China will destroy Western dominance and the hopes of their lackeys around the world who are dependent on Western hegemony.

Another conspiracy fan-boy............................:hitwall:

Enough with you and your absurd fantasies. Go tell your crap in Chinese section, they will love you.

Another conspiracy fan-boy............................:hitwall:

Enough with you and your absurd fantasies. Go tell your crap in Chinese section, they will love you.

I am loving seeing the frustration of Western lackeys as they see Western power being crushed.

:lol:

Go home @Luftwaffe, you're drunk
@LegionnairE
Why are you spewing hatred against your people, force and the government that you admit you have no sympathy toward them?
I don't even understand the question, proper english please.

I hate AKP because it's unworthy of my country.

Last edited:
This is insane.....
Turkey is simply inviting trouble. @LegionnairE,
dude you're talking crazy... You're nothing to do with this crisis. Fault was 100% western , Russia is doing what it has to do... Don't fall in the trap of the west

@LegionnairE,
dude you're talking crazy... You're nothing to do with this crisis. Fault was 100% western , Russia is doing what it has to do... Don't fall in the trap of the west
I don't give a shit who's fault it is, they can't invade a country just on the other side of the water from us. We must show some reaction. They need to be taught that there won't be a russian ship in the black sea by the next week if they **** with us.

also.. WHY the **** did LHD project took so long? We should request a FMS sale of one of the USMC Wasp class ships.

I don't give a shit who's fault it is, they can't invade a country just on the other side of the water from us. We must show some reaction. They need to be taught that there won't be a russian ship in the black sea by the next week if they **** with us.

also.. WHY the **** did LHD project took so long? We should request a FMS sale of one of the USMC Wasp class ships.

Haaahaha haaa.... You're talking like some super powered country!!!! There's nothing you can do to Russia,,, Better tone down now alright.

I am loving seeing the frustration of Western lackeys as they see Western power being crushed.

:lol:
Chinese economic growth bases on western technology and construction sector with many ghost towns and Russian economy bases on selling ressources to the West, good luck with crushing the West. :coffee:

The west will not disappear but it will decline significantly in the next few decades. China will be bogged down in east asia, and Russia will take on a larger role in the world but it will not be close to that of the soviets.

The west will not disappear but it will decline significantly in the next few decades. China will be bogged down in east asia, and Russia will take on a larger role in the world but it will not be close to that of the soviets.

What makes you think it will be "bogged down" in East Asia?

It will build a Navy at least as powerful as the US in 2-3 decades time.

Think total GDP and then you will get an idea of how powerful a country can get militarily.

What makes you think it will be "bogged down" in East Asia?

It will build a Navy at least as powerful as the US in 2-3 decades time.

Think total GDP and then you will get an idea of how powerful a country can get militarily.
Look at all of the countries it has territorial disputes with in east asia. Now look at their militaries.

What makes you think china will be better than the U.S in terms of fairness etc.?

Look at all of the countries it has territorial disputes with in east asia. Now look at their militaries.

What makes you think china will be better than the U.S in terms of fairness etc.?

Only Japan is any threat and China is ten times larger.

One of the 3 Chinese fleets will be more powerful than the Japan Navy in 10-15 years dude.

Only Japan is any threat and China is ten times larger.

One of the 3 Chinese fleets will be more powerful than the Japan Navy in 10-15 years dude.
They will be but that still doesn't mean that china will attack those countries because they know it will do alot of damage to their own economy which is export based and is heavily reliant on sea trade routes that the u.s controls.

Lets disagree on agreeing then agree to disagree.:D

Back
Top Bottom