What's new

Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea

Dude you need to understand that the balance of power in the world is changing now.

Russia would have thought twice if it was not for the fact that they can rely on China to back them up.

China is now the 2nd largest economy on the world and should surpass the US around 2020 to become the richest in the world. It is virtualy self-sufficient in all areas of technology and within a decade not care what the West thinks at all.

I fully support Russia and China to end Western hegemony.

the most hilarious part is, you know, your belief that a non-western hegemony will bring paradise to earth. you seem to fail to realize that the west is a devil we know, but Russia and China are devils we don't know much of yet (history aside), which makes them even more terrible if they gain the upper hand. are you that naive to believe that they will keep their hands off other nations once they resolve their internal problems and are independent enough to confront the west? open your eyes, smell the coffee and realize that China and Russia will treat Bangladesh as a vassal state/satellite or a potential enemy if you resist them. even more incredible is that some Pakistani, Bangladeshi and other muslims, who are otherwise very much into 'ummah', here advocate for Russia while this country has probably the same amount of 'muslim blood' on their hands as some of its Western counterparts. don't let your hate towards the west blind you.

They seem more polite than some others. I've already had some unpleasant exchanges with some of the Chinese members here. They seem to have a freer hand if you know what I mean.
Most of the Chinese here seem to be very shortsighted, ignorant, full of themselves, subjective and racist. avoid arguing with them as much as you can. luckily there are a few good guys among them too, though.

Last edited:
What makes you think it will be "bogged down" in East Asia?

It will build a Navy at least as powerful as the US in 2-3 decades time.
Ships are just big chunks of metal, what matters is the level of engineering, the kind of technologies you put on them, and the kind of sailors twho man them.

And china has nothing on japan on those areas. Japan has centuries of naval tradition. So far they've been putting only %1 of their GDP on military. They can make a bigger punch than they are. Japan's navy is very professional, which I really admire. Today I'd still bet on JMSDF kicking China's *** anywhere in pacific. And there's an India factor. "bogged down in east asia" would be the term I'd use.

Anyway you guys are taking the discussion out of the thread. It's obvious there is a power struggle between Georgia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and on the other side Russia. I think it is clear where Turkey shall stand. I think we must start providing Ukraine with military aid, same as we do with Georgia and Azerbaijan if we want to maintain a certain level of influence in this region.

An even bigger amphibious fleet will be required. Procuring a wasp class right now would be an excellent idea in my opinion. USMC will soon replace those with America class, and they can't enter black sea due to treaties. We can.

Wasp is twice the size of Juan Carlos, and we can logistically support any military activity that can occur around the coasts of the black sea with that size of LHD.

Last edited:
Dude, China will be far more important than Russia over the long run.

Russia will only be a power in it's own backyard. Only China can hope to be as powerful as the US is now.

China does not have aspirations to be a world hegemon like the US is and is likely to not bomb countries on the other side of the world for oil like the US does.
mind telling us how old you are? honestly.

Put your brains in right place you and rest of lot for EU they still consider is Constantinople you think they forgot never! and they'll try to take it back. What you accuse russians of your governments did it in the past so no difference, like I said it before Turkey is no macho man but Russia is, sort out Turkey's problem before speaking to russian about their wrong doing...this EU is using you and you people will regret.

Dude and your buddies you people are not using brains, EU and put you forward luring you that russians are going to target tartars which is completely baseless, yes 8000 nukes is something, nah west is nothing they were helpless russians learnt their hard lesson this time it won't be west. Well my friend now that you mentioned foreigners opinion means nothing that is where russians give finger to EU, US, turkey to shut up and sort out your own countries problems...check mate!

I have tried to explain but I guess you all gang up and just like arabs don't understand but fight and fight pointless and useless to discuss here.
I have no problem wìth your view on the matter,my problem with you is that you call Istanbul Constantinople.
Talking about using your brain,lets call Pakistan British India then.
The difference between 600 years Istanbul and 70 years Pakistan should be about the same dont you think?

Jesus Christ ...You're a Think Tank man...
:tup:

Last edited:
If you keep insulting us, I'll call admins on you, is that clear?

Dude you need to learn to debate rather than take things seriously.

I was just replying to a poster who was trying to personally insult me.

Feel free to call Admins if you like.

Dude you need to understand that the balance of power in the world is changing now.

Russia would have thought twice if it was not for the fact that they can rely on China to back them up.

China is now the 2nd largest economy on the world and should surpass the US around 2020 to become the richest in the world. It is virtualy self-sufficient in all areas of technology and within a decade not care what the West thinks at all.

I fully support Russia and China to end Western hegemony.

Why are you stil babling about wesernt hegemony? Who the fok did say to you when china and russia become the strongest you would benefit? Who did told you that they would look for you? Russia did attacked Afganistan and wher was bangladesh?

go suck russia and china:-)...

You live in england and talk about western hegemony.
Dude it is sad to see Turks becoming vassels of the West.

Suleiman the Magnificent terrified the West.

help first people of Arakan myanmair and come talk about big problems.

Jesus Christ ...You're a Think Tank man...

I asked a valid question and the reference was so that that particular country should not interfere in russian affairs and should look into their own problem instead of standing up to a tall Bear, I did not ask to gang up on me and play football rather than answer directly I have yet to hear a positive answer from certain turkish members who and playing here and there and not directly coming to the point why? because they know they are wrong here. So whether Think Tank or not when EU/US occupy and attack it is fine when russians try to fix problem it becomes illegal you know what BS walks always...so far non can carry on positive discussion with me here because I have shown the mirror.

Dude you need to learn to debate rather than take things seriously.

I was just replying to a poster who was trying to personally insult me.

Feel free to call Admins if you like.

This is problem with turkish members they come to personal attacks rather than discussing positively instead they tell us you don't know our matter blah blah and runs away.

I asked a valid question and the reference was so that that particular country should not interfere in russian affairs and should look into their own problem instead of standing up to a tall Bear, I did not ask to gang up on me and play football rather than answer directly I have yet to hear a positive answer from certain turkish members who and playing here and there and not directly coming to the point why? because they know they are wrong here. So whether Think Tank or not when EU/US occupy and attack it is fine when russians try to fix problem it becomes illegal you know what BS walks always...so far non can carry on positive discussion with me here because I have shown the mirror.

This is problem with turkish members they come to personal attacks rather than discussing positively instead they tell us you don't know our matter blah blah and runs away.

The thing is, you really don't know what you are talking about. You remind me the member Al-Hasani who tend to spit nonsense on threads then say: "See? Nobody can counter my nonsense, i owned you bitches" he then *flies away*

The Big Bear this, Constantinople that, macho man, Armenian Genocide, nukes, bla bla... Yeah, your arguments and questions are very valid :disagree:

Dude it is sad to see Turks becoming vassels of the West.

Suleiman the Magnificent terrified the West.
Well, according to your way of thinking, then i can say that nowadays all nations nowadays are either a vassal of the US or Russia. is this what you want to hear?
as for Turkey, i can say Turkey is actually trying to break away from excessive western influence, but if you have not been following Turkey's progress and actions since the last 10 years or so, it's your fault. not saying that Turkey will completely get rid of the west, simply because you need to be a part of a side in this current age. Considering Russia is not trustworthy and an archenemy, the choice is quite clear for the time being.

then, what about you tell us what Turkey should do in terms of geopolitics.
It will also show how much you know about Turkey and how realistic you are.

The thing is, you really don't know what you are talking about. You remind me the member Al-Hasani who tend to spit nonsense on threads then say: "See? Nobody can counter my nonsense, i owned you bitches" he then *flies away*

The Big Bear this, Constantinople that, macho man, nukes, bla bla... Yeah, your arguments and questions are very valid :disagree:

The thing is I know what i am talking about but the thing is you people are not giving us answers and playing here and there because you have no RIGHT ANSWERS..now use civilized language you guys have bad habit of offensive language when you have no other answers you think you know more about russian matter huh? again for the 5th time go fix turkish problem rather than coming with BS against russians...all nonsense coming out of you people.

Refrain from insults and attacking nationalities whether saudis as well...conclusion you people are not capable to be discussed with because the only thing you do is fight.

The thing is I know what i am talking about but the thing is you people are not giving us answers and playing here and there because you have no RIGHT ANSWERS..now use civilized language you guys have bad habit of offensive language when you have no other answers you think you know more about russian matter huh? again for the 5th time go fix turkish problem rather than coming with BS against russians...all nonsense coming out of you people.

Refrain from insults and attacking nationalities whether saudis as well...conclusion you people are not capable to be discussed with because the only thing you do is fight.

Well, i tried my best when responding to all the nonsense, trolling, off-topic and flamebait posts of yours such as how Russia could use nuclear weapons on us and how genocidal we are, bla bla...

The only reason why i'm responding to you right now is your title. So either live up to it or ask administration to change it.

Back
Top Bottom