What's new

Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea

I asked a valid question and the reference was so that that particular country should not interfere in russian affairs and should look into their own problem instead of standing up to a tall Bear, I did not ask to gang up on me and play football rather than answer directly I have yet to hear a positive answer from certain turkish members who and playing here and there and not directly coming to the point why? because they know they are wrong here. So whether Think Tank or not when EU/US occupy and attack it is fine when russians try to fix problem it becomes illegal you know what BS walks always...so far non can carry on positive discussion with me here because I have shown the mirror.

Asking if EU wants "Constantinople" back is not a valid question ,it's a retarded one.Yes,retarded ! There's nothing to talk about,sane minded people just have to laugh it off.The fact that a person which carries a "Think Thank" stamp on it is the author of such question makes it even more ridiculous and raises serious issues about how such titles are given in here.For real !

Funny how you and there other poster (UKBengali) are so butthurt about the West yet you live in Canada/UK.How about destination Moscow where muslims have to pray in the street because russkies don't like to many mosques in their egalitarian capital ?

Intentions of some individuals are very clear.

Anyway, the topic got derailed; what a shame that is.

1386011306966.jpg

Russia fanboys are so retarded most are not Russians and never lived in Russia
My theory is that some Asians have fetish for strong leaders. Putin, how aweful he is, has character and charisma as a leader. For example that bengali bottom feeder. Because his own country doesn't go places he just picks some other country to cheerlead for.

I understand the bengali moron but what I don't understand is that certain "muslims" also support Russia. Don't they know what happened to tatars or what happened to azeri in the hands of Russians and Armenians? Crimea today, tomorrow Russia will annex Armenia. Russia will be at our doorsteps again blocking our energy projects with Azerbaijan to get monopoly in energy.

At the end, we are just people sharing our opinions on the forum but in real Muslim countries also don't back-up each other. I totally lost hope in this muslim brotherhood shyte. At the end everybody is at his own in Muslim world(actually never believed in it). We can't rely on others if new cold war brakes out and Russians come at our doorsteps again, energizing the Armenian occupation, threatening Azerbaijan,etc. If something happens like that US will help us with boosting up our military but at the end we have to do it ourselves.

My theory is that some Asians have fetish for strong leaders. Putin, how aweful he is, has character and charisma as a leader. For example that bengali bottom feeder. Because his own country doesn't go places he just picks some other country to cheerlead for.

I understand the bengali moron but what I don't understand is that certain "muslims" also support Russia. Don't they know what happened to tatars or what happened to azeri in the hands of Russians and Armenians? Crimea today, tomorrow Russia will annex Armenia. Russia will be at our doorsteps again blocking our energy projects with Azerbaijan to get monopoly in energy.

At the end, we are just people sharing our opinions on the forum but in real Muslim countries also don't back-up each other. I totally lost hope in this muslim brotherhood shyte. At the end everybody is at his own in Muslim world(actually never believed in it). We can't rely on others if new cold war brakes out and Russians come at our doorsteps again, energizing the Armenian occupation, threatening Azerbaijan,etc. If something happens like that US will help us with boosting up our military but at the end we have to do it ourselves.

The reason why muslims are happy over Russia`s annexation of Crimea is out of immense dislike for so-called "WEST" , if russia is bad then so is the case with EU and USA , it is good that Russia is resisting the reckless dictation policies of WEST since last 24 years after the collapse of Soviet union. In theory all of them are bad but it is good that they are fighting each other out and muslims should be happy over such wonderful situation as will be the case with india as well as china.

Last edited:
The reason why muslims are happy over Russia`s annexation of Crimea is out of immense hatred for so-called "WEST" , if russia is bad then so is the case with EU and USA , it is good that Russia is resisting the reckless dictation policies of WEST since last 24 years after the collapse of Soviet union. In theory all of them are bad but it is good that they are fighting each other out and muslims should be happy over such wonderful situation as will be the case with india as well as china.
At what expense? I thought Pakistani and Turkish interest were bound together.

Today Crimea, tomorrow Russia will annex Armenia that is still occuping Azerbaijan with help of Russia.

At what expense? I thought Pakistani and Turkish interest were bound together.

Today Crimea, tomorrow Russia will annex Armenia that is still occuping Azerbaijan with help of Russia.

If Russia will ever try to take a turkish land then pakistan will be always there to side with turkey, we do not have any close relations with the country of russia. But emotionally it was good that West has been humiliated by Russia over Crimea crisis.

Its funny that people are so naive to say something like that country will destroy that country
and then everything will be better :crazy:

That's because some people here sadly have a video game mentality. They live in their own little circle jerk fantasy world. Void of reality and rationality.

Funny how you and there other poster (UKBengali) are so butthurt about the West yet you live in Canada/UK.How about destination Moscow where muslims have to pray in the street because russkies don't like to many mosques in their egalitarian capital ?

Why is that bad? You have got to give credit where credit is due! But I would like to see the Russia isolated too, for obvious reasons.

That's because some people here sadly have a video game mentality. They live in their own little circle jerk fantasy world. Void of reality and rationality.
Sometimes it amazes me how these people are even able to find these types of sites. I thought they were all isolated to YouTube.

I seriously hope that mods take some action against all the blind and hatred filled supporters of both Russia,China and West.(or America)

AND There should be an age limit or an IQ test before joining this site.

Russian fanboys are weak thats the problem. So they gonna look strong allies and do everything to be friends with that allies. Thats the problem!

You have stalker. :yahoo:
.............. I CANNOT HAVE A STALKER, I AM THE STALKER

Haha, how do you like it to beeing stalked? :D

2364179-8578992499-13546.jpg
..............dude pls, i cannot be stalked

No,just joking.
''Follow'' is the new ''friend'' i believe,dont know for sure.
YAY, i have a freind, so how do i accept his freind request or whatever it is

They're extremely nice people!

You have every right to your opinion. Pay no mind to the bellicose nonsense.
no dude really, i felt really bad

Im following you.

Your welcome in our section. Come any time. Visit the tea house etc.

I saw this article but im not sure if it is 100% sure.
Turkish Intelligence and Special Forces allegedly deployed to Ukrainian Republic of Crimea |
nsnbc international
why?

Back
Top Bottom