What's new

Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea

Damn, most of the Think Tanks on this forum are so deep that they rarely make sense to me.

No offense Turkish members what if EU wants to take back Constantinople...what would be going through your minds...so please understand what Russians did is right..EU should fix their problems instead of being greedy. I hope I would not come across moronic logic here.

Well, i'm convinced :tup:

:disagree:

Wrong reasons for the seperation??? u talking like the soviet union was so great for the people who had to live in it, also u should check what happen in the ukraine in the soviet union and almost every ex soviet country is ruined by corruption. And what is going to happen to turkey is it going to be Annexed too just because it send some AWACS? Well i belive we cant have a conversation dude

Hi, stop justifying otherwise alot of people with fingers point to what ottoman empire carried out against armenians. Although I reserve my comment on armenian genocide which I don't put blame on turkey but millions of other people believe turkey did carry it out if you are going to talk of russians they will remind you of armenians...look into your interests trying to be bull dog infront of russia is not wise.

We are in 21th century. Ottoman Empire does not exist and neither does Soviet Union. And about the rest of your rant I don't really understand most of it. NATO cannot ditch Turkey, period! Not only there is no mechanism in NATO to sack a country, it would be strategical suicide. As I have stated previously:

As I said, this is 21th century. Countries can only annex land only if:
1- There is a serious threat on their borders
2- Both sides agree

Neither of these apply in this case. Turkey should keep it's firm stance on this issue not only because we side with the west but because it is the right thing to do.

Hi sort out your problems of Turkey and let the Bear do its Job it is their internal matter, lastly you can't ditch history it will be reminded.

Not really EU/NATO should stop bullying and encircling russia and pose danger to them otherwise that Bear is sitting with 8000 all sorts of nukes there is no need to show you guys are macho men no your not Russian is.

Last edited:
Hi, stop justifying otherwise alot of people with fingers point to what ottoman empire carried out against armenians. Although I reserve my comment on armenian genocide which I don't put blame on turkey but millions of other people believe turkey did carry it out if you are going to talk of russians they will remind you of armenians...look into your interests trying to be bull dog infront of russia is not wise.

Hi sort out your problems of Turkey and let the Bear do its Job it is their internal matter, lastly you can't ditch history it will be reminded.

Not really EU/NATO should stop bullying and encircling russia and pose danger to them otherwise that Bear is sitting with 8000 all sorts of nukes there is no need to show you guys are macho men no your not Russian is.

Although, we Turks are used to seeing that Armenian thingy popping out of nowhere, but how is that related to the topic again? What makes you think that Turkey gives a **** about the subjective opinions of foreigners on a subject which is being used as a political tool by the same people?

Secondly, it is already being constantly used against Turkey. So i don't see how it would deter us from looking out for our kins.

Thirdly, i don't see how Russia having 8000 suicide button makes it so mighty in your eyes. In term of alliance, it is a lonely isolated country trying to catch up with its former glory.

It is Russia who tries to look like a "macho men" against West, bud. Not the other way around.

No offense Turkish members what if EU wants to take back Constantinople...what would be going through your minds...so please understand what Russians did is right..EU should fix their problems instead of being greedy. I hope I would not come across moronic logic here.
Take back?
When did the EU ever in this lifetime have Istanbul(600 years and now all of a sudden Constantinople,you ok?)k
How can the EU take something back when they never have owned it?
We give you a signed blanco paper on Pakistani issues and you call Istanbul Constantinople?

Although, we Turks are used to seeing that Armenian thingy popping out of nowhere, but how is that related to the topic again? What makes you think that Turkey gives a **** about the subjective opinions of foreigners on a subject which is being used as a political tool by the same people?

Secondly, it is already being constantly used against Turkey. So i don't see how it would deter us from looking out for our kins.

Thirdly, i don't see how Russia having 8000 suicide button makes it so mighty in your eyes. In term of alliance, it is a lonely isolated country trying to catch up with its former glory.

It is Russia who tries to look like a "macho men" against West, bud. Not the other way around.
Do we care about the Armenian BLA BLA?

Last edited:
Russia can never deploy it's Nukes against a NATO country. The moment the launch their one Nuke their country would turn into glass.

US will preserve itself before it risks it's life for a country like Turkey.

Both the UK and France have their own independent nuclear deterrent as one of the reasons is that they do not fully trust the US to risk itself for them.

The point is that the US/UK/France will have to care for Turks like they do for themselves before they attack Russia with nuclear weapons as they know they will cease to exist with the inevitable Russia retaliation.

Turkey will be wiped away by Russia like a human can crush a fly. You are ultimately on your own. People need to understand that simple concept.

mately on your own. People
If you have a bal like 10kt warhead you can use it. Or go to

medium_5719440872.jpg

russian bitchesss....

You bitches are more russian than russian itself

amq

Dude you need to understand that the balance of power in the world is changing now.

Russia would have thought twice if it was not for the fact that they can rely on China to back them up.

China is now the 2nd largest economy on the world and should surpass the US around 2020 to become the richest in the world. It is virtualy self-sufficient in all areas of technology and within a decade not care what the West thinks at all.

I fully support Russia and China to end Western hegemony.

US will preserve itself before it risks it's life for a country like Turkey.

Both the UK and France have their own independent nuclear deterrent as one of the reasons is that they do not fully trust the US to risk itself for them.

The point is that the US/UK/France will have to care for Turks like they do for themselves before they attack Russia with nuclear weapons as they know they will cease to exist with the inevitable Russia retaliation.

Turkey will be wiped away by Russia like a human can crush a fly. You are ultimately on your own. People need to understand that simple concept.
Yeah,Russia wil just use nukes against Turkey.
We know we are alone thats why we are arming till the tooth/teeth.
Dont worry,we will have our own nukes in no time,not to use them but to balance out things.
Dont come with 8000 nukes,who cares,if we go down, they go down.
All this speculation is what it is speculation,there will never be war between the Bear and the wolf.

Last edited:
Crimea is that much important to Turkey?

Dude you need to understand that the balance of power in the world is changing now.

Russia would have thought twice if it was not for the fact that they can rely on China to back them up.

China is now the 2nd largest economy on the world and should surpass the US around 2020 to become the richest in the world. It is virtualy self-sufficient in all areas of technology and within a decade not care what the West thinks at all.

I fully support Russia and China to end Western hegemony.

Yea but what about Russian and Chinese hegemony? Look at how they treat muslims in their countries. They are not your friends.

no i really dont want to offend Turkish ppl, they are too nice

They're extremely nice people!

wait, i have a Question, how are Turkey's relations with Russia, i f say Russia is doing bad will the Turkish members be offended? i dont want to do that, i just offended a Chinese member for calling Russia bad

You have every right to your opinion. Pay no mind to the bellicose nonsense.

So the military expenses for it is of people, but against their wishes.
What military expenses?
The AWACS are used for montoring all of Turkeys borders,what extra costs will there be if they monitor the Black Sea and while doing that,monìtor Crimea to.
Btw its a NATO mission.

Back
Top Bottom