What's new

Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea

For how long Turkey will remain on the behest of others?

In case of serious war, do you think U.S will risk its existence for Turkey?

I think that the time has come for Turkey to become a nuclear-armed state equipped with sophisticated nuclear-tipped ballistic and cruise missiles with atleast 2,500km range etc.

What say Turkish members?

How dare you say that when we need to help the people of Africa,since when do we focus on Turks or Turkics?
If they were Arabs,then yes we should put together a task force.
What the fvck? I don't even understand your shit nigga :) What's with africa? what arabs? wtf?
Relax my friend.
Sometimes you need to let ppl handle there own shit.
Weren't people saying Turkey was a regional power and shit like that? Then we need to assert our power. If we let Ruskies take over shit just on the other side of the water nobody will take us seriously.

I'm not at all trigger-happy on this, but we need to show that we're ready.
I've heard that, AKP's boys Al-nusra got involved in Ukrainian revolts, throwing firecrackers at police and shit

What the fvck? I don't even understand your shit nigga :) What's with africa? what arabs? wtf?
he´s being sarcastic as in Erdogan´s ample help towards Turks and Turkics while he gladly helps Arabs and other muslim people around the world. T-123456 has a point, if you ask me.

he´s being sarcastic as in Erdogan´s ample help towards Turks and Turkics while he gladly helps Arabs and other muslim people around the world. T-123456 has a point, if you ask me.
Oh I'm being an idiot sometimes... :)

But the most hilarious thing that happened in the next few weeks is by far AKP playing dombra for their election song :D

bunch of arabs pretending they are Turks and shit :D mofos can't even stand T.C. signs bitch please

Weren't people saying Turkey was a regional power and shit like that? Then we need to assert our power. If we let Ruskies take over shit just on the other side of the water nobody will take us seriously.

I'm not at all trigger-happy on this, but we need to show that we're ready.

I've heard that, AKP's boys Al-nusra got involved in Ukrainian revolts, throwing firecrackers at police and shit
Really,you didnt get it?
If it were Arabs(Hamas),Erdogan would care,we are planning to send a force to the Central African Republik to help the EU force there.
But when it comes to Turkish issues,he dont care.
Got it?

But the most hilarious thing that happened in the next few weeks is by far AKP playing dombra for their election song
imagesss.jpg

Really,you didnt get it?
If it were Arabs(Hamas),Erdogan would care,we are planning to send a force to the Central African Republik to help the EU force there.
Got it?
Dude, I thought you were being serious, I'm not used to people agreeing with me :D

For how long Turkey will remain on the behest of others?

In case of serious war, do you think U.S will risk its existence for Turkey?

I think that the time has come for Turkey to become a nuclear-armed state equipped with sophisticated nuclear-tipped ballistic and cruise missiles with atleast 2,500km range etc.

What say Turkish members?

Several points I would like to make:
  • Turkey risked it's existence several times for US during cold war, most obvious of which is the cuban missile crises. It is only logical to expect the same.
  • If for some reason Russians take the upper hand and get unsolicited access to mediterranean it would be an ENORMOUS strategic loss for NATO
  • NATO itself would crumble to pieces if member states see that their safety depends on the US's mood at the time
There are a lot more reasons. These are just the chief ones that come to my mind.

Also there is so much BS talk about nuclear weapons on defence forums (in general) its amazing. Dudes, it has been shown repeatedly using nuclear weapons is a zero-sum game. Even against a non-nuclear state, it would come with an unbearable cost. Turkey does not need nuclear weapons. At least not while NATO exists.

Really,you didnt get it?
Got it?
To be honest dude I was like DAFUQ, the first time I read it too. But then I clocked it. xD

Back
Top Bottom