What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

...and this is what James Matisse, US military chief has said time and again, only few weeks ago US Mil. chief has said no victory in Afghanistan without Pakistan support. It is the Pentagon word which matters...Trump can play to the gallery as much as he likes..

No victory in Afghanistan without Pakistan’s support: US military chief

https://www.dawn.com/news/1347693

U.S. Can’t Win Afghan War Without Pakistan’s Support: Dunford

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/us-can’t-win-afghan-war-without-pakistan’s-support-dunford

ahan question is what you gonna do about it lol.

probably a few more Abbottabad raids, or more drone strikes, Hmm... who know maybe on your military complex's as well, because the instruction sets are being conducted from General headquarters in Rawalpindi and Lahore!

There is another thing he said. They will not give advance warning of strikes, yet 'Strike, we WILL'.

Had Obama said this I would be skeptical but this is trump and he is a whacko and I would not take it lightly.

Donald Trump has been suckered by his advisors

What will a US victory in Afghanistan look like ? Some say US has already won , I agree
but somehow the US Generals dont seem to believe they have won and have advised Trump to keep doing the same as Obama did

Donald Trump has been suckered by his advisors

What will a US victory in Afghanistan look like ? Some say US has already won , I agree
but somehow the US Generals dont seem to believe they have won and have advised Trump to keep doing the same as Obama did

Wake up and smell the coffee. They aren't talking about Afghanistan. They are threatening Pakistan. Afghanistan is an excuse.

But America will definitely care if a kaka bacha will back to 100BC if neighbor gonna fuckup in case of retaliation and attack on its eastern shit hole ;) which will now adays weapon against China
No clue what the post means.

We know how tough you really are Trump cheerleader. Everyone understands what your American masters mean when they stand infront of the world and keep repeating the broken record that Pakistan is needed for victory in Afghanistan.

All you and your master Trump can do is make empty noise. After 16 years of war in Afghanistan Trump couldn't apply sanctions. He is still making veiled threats.

Trump is soon going to find out the meaning of Afghanistan. It is easy to make speeches.
Yawn. We have chartered an independent foreign policy. The Americans have been your masters - coming and going as they please. Ordering strikes. Even when one of their citizens kills your citizens in broad day light - you just let him go.

Why are you trying to act so huge more than half of your populations lives in slums and shit on beaches your cities are the most polluted in the world you guys claim to be a democratic country but won't let people eat meat or even buy it for that matter like that's not freedom it's living in a prison I feel sorry for the people who have to deal with such a nation mate
I am merely giving you a statistic based on fact, not rhetoric. Your country doesn't even have electric supply - and I had read the largest slum in the world in is Pakistan.

Wake up and smell the coffee. They aren't talking about Afghanistan. They are threatening Pakistan. Afghanistan is an excuse.

actually nothing new has been said , see all these related topics from as far back as 2011

upload_2017-8-22_0-16-27.png

...and this is what James Matisse, US military chief has said time and again, only few weeks ago US Mil. chief has said no victory in Afghanistan without Pakistan support. It is the Pentagon word which matters...Trump can play to the gallery as much as he likes..

No victory in Afghanistan without Pakistan’s support: US military chief

https://www.dawn.com/news/1347693

U.S. Can’t Win Afghan War Without Pakistan’s Support: Dunford

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/us-can’t-win-afghan-war-without-pakistan’s-support-dunford

In fact Trump is Pentagon's candidate!! White supremist Bennon has learnt it the hard way....

This is an internet hoax, spread by the Indian media and duly bought up by the gullible Indians, like the internet hoax of 40% of NASA staff is Indians, so on and so forth...any link to your claims.

Pakistan GDP PPP now is about 1.00(1000 billion USD) trillion USD PPP and that of Mumbai, thane, and surroundings combined is 360 billion USD PPP. The confusion is due to nominal and PPP factors juxtaposed together.

I read such kind of comments in Youtube videos from Indians, expecting more sage comments here...

As per the latest analysis, the Mumbai extended urban agglomeration (EUA), consisting of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Vasai-Virar, Bhiwandi and Panvel, had a 2015 GDP of US $368 billion when seen in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), using a 2012 PPP conversion rate of Rs 15.5 per dollar. Against this, the Delhi EUA, consisting of Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Ghaziabad, had a GDP at PPP of $370 billion, taking it to 30th position in the global ranking.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ias-economic-capital/articleshow/55655582.cms

Pak GDP in terms of purchasing power parity crosses $1 trillion

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/21...of-purchasing-power-parity-crosses-1-trillion

So the GDP of Bombay is about $360 billion on PPP and of Pakistan is about $1 trillion on PPP. That's the economy of a city of 20 million vs a country of 200 million. Still doesn't augur too well.

I am astonished there is no proper Foreign office in Pakistan noora the pig has destroyed Pakistan's foreign office or rather sabotaged Pakistan.

As for the policy trump has put forward is the biggest diplomatic failure of Pakistan.

US who can't even bring drinking water for it's soldiers to Afghanistan without Pakistan help (allowing land and air access) is talking about Pakistan to do more.
I wish Pakistan responds by withdrawing from US war in Afghanistan by ending all its support and disallowing use of its land and airspace for military and logistics purposes. End all relationship with Afghanistan and seal the borders.
Also USA wants India to play more role in Afghanistan while India can't even access Afghanistan without Pakistan allowing its airspace.
Its time Pakistan calls their bluff and play to its strengths whatever the cost.

Your country doesn't even have electric supply -

How dumb thoughts are these...this is the reason more Indians at PDF than the Pakistanis. If you start believing and quoting a nonsensical idea...it means you are one of them.

Back
Top Bottom