What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

China is doing the exact opposite. Nation-building via the Belt and Road Initiative. And winning hearts and minds.

China is not doing favour and they are working for their interest. Srilanka port incident is one of the best example. Give loan and......

With the tailwind of Russia/China axis who needs Pak at the first place???? If Pak expels 3m Afghans it'll dramatically surge Taliban enrolment!!!!

These Trump fvckers are in for some rude awakening. Trump has done the right thing to accuse Pakistan like his predecessors. The liberals and other folks who held a soft spot now understand what is at stake. Trump is also creating confusion among his own supporters. After all the pledges this is what he delivered. More war, more Wall Street and more globalist elite.

Pakistan needs to continue to work closely with Russia and China. America is out of the equation.

India's economy isn't much better ... for a country 7 times its size
Sure. The GDP of Bombay is about the same as the GDP of Pakistan. And so America couldn't care less if all the McDonalds in Pakistan shut shop.

Sure. The GDP of Bombay is about the same as the GDP of Pakistan. And so America couldn't care less if all the McDonalds in Pakistan shut shop.

But America will definitely care if a kaka bacha will back to 100BC if neighbor gonna fuckup in case of retaliation and attack on its eastern shit hole ;) which will now adays weapon against China

America does not have much FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) in Pakistan or Indian. Hence why the development of both countries are quite similar ...

China is not doing favour and they are working for their interest. Srilanka port incident is one of the best example. Give loan and......

Every country works in its own interest. Those who work so that their interests coincide with the interests of others end up winning hearts and minds. Those whose interests end up causing a trail of destruction in their path are hated.

Not everything that China is doing will turn out well. But they know that there is an easy way to becoming a leader of the world. Belt and Road Initiative. Find win-wins. Let America cause its destruction the world over. Everyone will see who is a leader and who is a spoiler.

We know how tough you really are Trump cheerleader. Everyone understands what your American masters mean when they stand infront of the world and keep repeating the broken record that Pakistan is needed for victory in Afghanistan.

All you and your master Trump can do is make empty noise. After 16 years of war in Afghanistan Trump couldn't apply sanctions. He is still making veiled threats.

Trump is soon going to find out the meaning of Afghanistan. It is easy to make speeches.

they will not join any anti-American alliance either or do anything against the core interests of USA

you have no idea about the USA-Saudi relationship

And you have no idea about Pak - Saudi relationship. Relationships are made between the people. Any other relationship doesn't last long.

I am not saying that there is an anti-American alliance being made. What I am saying that US sanctions (if they are ever put in place) will not affect the economic and/ or cultural relationships between Pakistan and at least three countries... 1 - Saudi Arabia, 2 - China, 3 - Turkey

You have no idea man! I have an idea because my father have spent half of his life in KSA and has many friends there. Even I have many local friends and I know what are their feelings towards Pakistan. I know now you will bring their attitude towards Pakistanis at Saudi airports, then let me tell you, it is no different with other nationalities, including Europeans.

Why are you trying to act so huge more than half of your populations lives in slums and shit on beaches your cities are the most polluted in the world you guys claim to be a democratic country but won't let people eat meat or even buy it for that matter like that's not freedom it's living in a prison I feel sorry for the people who have to deal with such a nation mate

It's hilarious how China is able to strike a multi-billion dollar port deal with a country that has significant geopolitical,geographical, cultural and economic ties to India. Perhaps you guys should change your strategy cause you're getting outplayed by China?

Bhai tu Urdu me hi baat kia kar, tera English dimagh ke upar se chala gaya mera :lol:

apna *** agay karkay America kay aur in favor America say against Pakistan 2 3 statements wohi porana randi ronay wali batain sun kar talyaan bajana that is your diplomacy? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom