What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

And you have no idea about Pak - Saudi relationship. Relationships are made between the people. Any other relationship doesn't last long.

I am not saying that there is an anti-American alliance being made. What I am saying that US sanctions (if they are ever put in place) will not affect the economic and cultural relationships between Pakistan and at least three countries... 1 - Saudi Arabia, 2 - China, 3 - Turkey

You have no idea man! I have an idea because my father have spent half of his life in KSA and has many friends there. Even I have many local friends and I know what are their feelings towards Pakistan. I know now you will bring their attitude towards Pakistanis at Saudi airports, then let me tell you, it is no different with other nationalities, including Europeans.

Saudi royals set the policy ... not the common man
you have no idea how much saudi royals rely upon the Americans

you probably do but do not want to acknowledge it

not worried a bit, its same as Bush, Obama, Pakistan will offer them cooperation and deny the charge of harboring terrorists as usual..

btw did sanghi started worshiping trump on their filthy squares again?

Do you really think Pakistan would have a chance in a war against US?

And NO neither China nor Russia would come to your rescue.

This is a "Are you with US or against US" moment for Pakistan. Deja vu...
If you ask me that question, I will say yes , If Pakistan and India go to war that a totally different level, Both nations are ready to kill and get kill for religion and motherland , In short as Indian you know what I mean.
But can you say the same thing about US?
Don't forget Vietnam , We will bankrupt USA , Or you can say There will be no Pakistan But there also there will be no US of A.

apna *** agay karkay America kay aur in favor America say against Pakistan 2 3 statements wohi porana randi ronay wali batain sun kar talyaan bajana that is your diplomacy? :lol:

Bhai tu school ja, thoda tameez wagaira sikh le, jahil gawaro ke mu nahi lagna maine :wave:

And I am telling you that ***IF*** any economic sanctions are put in place ***EVER***, even SAUDI ROYALS will not act on them.

You will see it in future to believe.

To give you an idea, when Pakistan tested its nuclear bomb, and the world put economic sanctions on Pakistan, Saudi completely ignored it and gave Pakistan so much relaxation on many things, despite pressure of US and UK on KSA to do the contrary..

You are living with the royals? Talking like they take every action after asking you lol. When you gonna send troop to India to fight against terrorism and to help your friend afghanistan :D

Saudi Royals set the policy which does not go against the common man there otherwise it will be like egypt there. Remember, what happen when common man comes on road to protest, even USA wouldn't support Saudia kingdom and start favoring the democracy.

Remeber SHAH FAISAL ? who was also from Royal family :D.

Bhai tu school ja, thoda tameez wagaira sikh le, jahil gawaro ke mu nahi lagna maine :wave:
You guys cannot even pronounce words properly and are dreaming about teaching us English with your broken robotic accent yeah yeah like that's gonna happen mate

Do you really think Pakistan would have a chance in a war against US?

And NO neither China nor Russia would come to your rescue.

This is a "Are you with US or against US" moment for Pakistan. Deja vu...
do you really think US will ever attack Pakistan ? wet dreams lol, ok im gong to allow you to dream about it and explaining how it will work. if they attack us do you know Pakistan is the country of 3.5 crore Taliban (pashtuns), its not Afghanistan or iraq its Pakistan we will fight for it and there will be one way for us and that is defending our home country. allow me add one more thing, my personal thinking since my childhood is when ever india attack Pakistan i will go to any near arms shop and take whatever i like and start fighting you gau piss drinkers.

Last edited:
You guys cannot even pronounce words properly and are dreaming about teaching us English with your broken robotic accent yeah yeah like that's gonna happen mate
I have heard enough Pakistani accents mate, I know exactly how your paindoos speak English mate.

All I know, india is in better place than it was yesterday w.r.t isolating Pakistan policy.

If you could look closely ..................

1416056-raheelsharid-1495442980-826-640x480.jpg

Sure. The GDP of Bombay is about the same as the GDP of Pakistan. And so America couldn't care less if all the McDonalds in Pakistan shut shop.

This is an internet hoax, spread by the Indian media and duly bought up by the gullible Indians, like the internet hoax of 40% of NASA staff is Indians, so on and so forth...any link to your claims.

Pakistan GDP PPP now is about 1.00(1000 billion USD) trillion USD PPP and that of Mumbai, thane, and surroundings combined is 360 billion USD PPP. The confusion is due to nominal and PPP factors juxtaposed together.

I read such kind of comments in Youtube videos from Indians, expecting more sage comments here...

As per the latest analysis, the Mumbai extended urban agglomeration (EUA), consisting of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Vasai-Virar, Bhiwandi and Panvel, had a 2015 GDP of US $368 billion when seen in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), using a 2012 PPP conversion rate of Rs 15.5 per dollar. Against this, the Delhi EUA, consisting of Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida and Ghaziabad, had a GDP at PPP of $370 billion, taking it to 30th position in the global ranking.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ias-economic-capital/articleshow/55655582.cms

Pak GDP in terms of purchasing power parity crosses $1 trillion

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/21...of-purchasing-power-parity-crosses-1-trillion

Last edited:
We know how tough you really are Trump cheerleader. Everyone understands what your American masters mean when they stand infront of the world and keep repeating the broken record that Pakistan is needed for victory in Afghanistan.

All you and your master Trump can do is make empty noise. After 16 years of war in Afghanistan Trump couldn't apply sanctions. He is still making veiled threats.

Trump is soon going to find out the meaning of Afghanistan. It is easy to make speeches.
Even the US commentators don't believe anything will change for better in Afghanistan. They are saying it's a delaying technique not to lose under a given Presidency. Rhetoric might be different, but Obama did almost the same thing. And, at the end of the day, Pak is needed to meet these objectives. However, a slight problem has arisen. Russia/China axis now also wants a victory of their own at the US expense - third time at a row!!!!! Now, deal with that!!!!!!!

Let's face it: our foreign policy has failed. This is not good for us. It's time for us to swallow our pride and accept that our Afghan policy is doing nothing good for the common man. We should focus on providing security, education and economic opportunities and stop wasting our resources on issues that only benefit the select few.

Back
Top Bottom