What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

I see the same policy Obama followed on Pakistan will continue. Pakistan and Afghanistan will remain hyphenated as was in Obama period.

Pakistan too will not change much. They will continue to harbor terror groups. With an emboldened Afghanistan, the reconciliation between Afghanistan and Pakistan is now a distance dream, with tension between the two rising further.

For India it is watch and wait period based on how American policies towards Pakistan materialize.
Its more of a Bush style move it too will fail as long as America remains in Afghanistan the taliban will have sympathy among a large portion of afghan population

Currently the war is limited to Afghanistan but could be expanded to Pakistan. And no US would not ask for Pakistan's permission..
Haha they cant control Kabul city and you expect them to control Pakistan :D
The war in Afghanistan has been lost half the country is controlled by Taliban another Bush style move will change nothing on the ground

First of all, what makes you think the EU will follow suit?

Trump has worsened relations with Germany, and even threatened to leave NATO. There is no legal obligation between these states to follow sanctions and I dont see why they would.

Secondly Pakistan is far from an export driven economy, in fact exports have dropped from 21 billion to around 18 billion and nothing has happened. The US are not stupid enough to add sanctions, and even if they did thee would be little effect.
problem is he sanctions of 1990s has already hurt our relationships to irreparable level even though they were justifiable, unjustified sanctions will for ever destroy any positive relationships with current 5th biggest country & potentially the world 3rd biggest country by 2040

Who didn't know what he thought about Pakistan? It's just that he has made it public this time.

I say FCUK him. Most of us already hate US, so no big deal. Economic sanctions? We will survive the next few years until Mr. Trump the di*khead loses the next elections. That's roughly 4 year period for us. In the meantime, we just need to clear the political mess, such as Indian/ US agents in our ranks.

I consider it a good news that finally we are clearly differentiating between our friends and foes.

and Those cheerleaders who are thinking that USA gonna sanction Pakistan economically. That's why we are building CPEC :D. We have brotherhood relationship with China, Turkey, Saudia and Russia (don't worry my neighbor friends Russia is a future tense here, you can relax) lol.

Winning but not nation building.... believe that's possible???

Who didn't know what he thought about Pakistan? It's just that he has made it public this time.

I say FCUK him. Most of us already hate US, so no big deal. Economic sanctions? We will survive the next few years until Mr. Trump the di*khead loses the next elections. That's roughly 4 year period for us. In the meantime, we just need to clear the political mess, such as Indian/ US agents in our ranks.

I consider it a good news that finally we are clearly differentiating between our friends and foes.
He is doing a Bush 2.0 let him do it there is a reason why Bush failed

Winning but not nation building.... believe that's possible???
More recruits for taliban more war more earning win win for Trump,s buddies in the war industry

and Those cheerleaders who are thinking that USA gonna sanction Pakistan economically. That's why we are building CPEC :D. We have brotherhood relationship with China, Turkey, Saudia and Russia (don't worry my neighbor friends Russia is a future tense here, you can relax) lol.

Saudi Arabia is a close ally of USA. Turkey is a NATO member.
Russia does more business with India than they will ever get of Pakistan

Saudi Arabia is a close ally of USA. Turkey is a NATO member.
Russia does more business with India than they will ever get of Pakistan

Forget about KSA and Turkey sanctioning Pakistan on the advice of US. You don't have any idea about our relations.

Probably, US will not sanction Pakistan due to the reasons that more countries will not accept them.

Forget about KSA and Turkey sanctioning Pakistan on the advice of US. You don't have any idea about our relations.

Probably, US will not sanction Pakistan due to the reasons that more countries will not accept them.

they will not join any anti-American alliance either or do anything against the core interests of USA

you have no idea about the USA-Saudi relationship

How many of your so called mentioned friends helped in your crisis ? It was U.S who stopped invasion of west pakistan by india in 1971 not china or russia or turkey.

China have huge mess to be sorted out in SCS before they start moving their military in west. Russia has no interst in South Asia or even SCS.

Pakistan's reputation is taking a hike, the value of the green passport will get further diminished, no more freebies from USA, almost all Kashmiri militant groups are termed terrorists...Man our diplomacy rocks. :dirol:

Bush threatened to crush Pakistan and Mushy allowed uncle Sam to bomb his own people, I don't know who your current PM is but you sure he will have the guts to say no?

Great Diplomacy game American your *** for China and in advance getting such sattements from US thats our Diplomoacy since last decade :lol::lol::lol:

Hindu Sena stronk in this thread:

india_trump_birthday.jpg

Back
Top Bottom