What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

Screenshot_2017_08_23_15_50_15.png

'Aid cuts'
'Sanctions'

But talk also from those in the know wondering, will these measures be effective??

I did explain that a tyrant today may become a hero tomorrow and vice versa. Modi is the person who was refused entry to the US not too many years ago as he was considered a terrorist. The road from consideration to designation is unpredictable, had Modi not become the PM of India, he just might have been designated a terrorist.

Besides, when has the US Government ever designated the Talibaan as terrorists?

Of course things can turn positive or negative based on what US is looking for and if Pakistan is able to deliver them or not.

If the reason it Haqqanis, it may be easy to deliver but if the reason is China what can Pakistan do?

Will you barter China for US?

With the tailwind of Russia/China axis who needs Pak at the first place???? If Pak expels 3m Afghans it'll dramatically surge Taliban enrolment!!!!
Lol bro , common I think you got the numbers messed up

What are the alternate countries? China, North Korea, Turkiye? Would they be able to provide you dollars required to buy oil? China only exports. Most countries have trade deficit with China.

China, Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Middle East, Southeast Asia, even East Africa.

Plenty of markets Pakistan already has limited exports to and therefore well positioned to increase trade, but aren't export driven so its not necessary.

This really is not about democracy in Afghanistan, countering Pakistan, or even leaving Afghanistan, lets face it that will never happen.

Americans since the 20th century have established a strategic foothold in the middle east and are not going to leave it because the war is costly, it is hardly as costly as their healthcare.
With countries like Russia, China, India, etc racing to achieve parity the US needs to establish all the footholds it can get coz time will not be so kind to them.

As Americans like to say and Pakistanis need to understand, you are either with them or against them.
And lets face it Pakistan does not really have the gall to do anything serious that "offends" America.
Time and time again Pakistanis have proven that they will let US get away with almost anything, lets not kid ourselves into believe that a simple change in US leadership will change anything for Pakistan.

Screenshot_2017_08_23_15_50_15.png

'Aid cuts'
'Sanctions'

But talk also from those in the know wondering, will these measures be effective??

600 US army trucks parked at Karachi awaiting transport for delivery...

So sanctions???? Really???

Let me put forward my thoughts....

Sanctions will lead to closure of US supply line passing through Pakistan... and certainly won't lead to a victory ... Afghanistan does have other neighbours where supplies can pass through namely

1 China
2 Russia
3 iran

If US does not choose to pass through any of the neighbours... what ever supplies have been stored in Afghanistan will start to run out....

Now how does this leads to a victory???

Of course things can turn positive or negative based on what US is looking for and if Pakistan is able to deliver them or not.

If the reason it Haqqanis, it may be easy to deliver but if the reason is China what can Pakistan do?

Will you barter China for US?

One thing is certain, Pakistan will never be able to deliver what the US wants as her requirements and wants keep on changing as per renewing world dynamics. And I personally believe that US will never be a true friend of Pakistan due to powerful policy makers under influence by crusades and white supremacy. It is for this reason that the US can never accept a Nuclear armed Pakistan.

Come to think of it, the US wants Pakistan to continue waging war on its own territory to protect American interests and as per their claim, American security. But when have our 'Allied' ever considered Pakistan's security when they sell all kinds of weapons to our enemy India and allows her to conduct anti-Pakistan activities from Afghanistan?

Perhaps Pakistan too should start selling weapons to Talibaan unless the US stops selling weapons to India.

600 US army trucks parked at Karachi awaiting transport for delivery...

So sanctions???? Really???

Let me put forward my thoughts....

Sanctions will lead to closure of US supply line passing through Pakistan... and certainly won't lead to a victory ... Afghanistan does have other neighbours where supplies can pass through namely

1 China
2 Russia
3 iran

If US does not choose to pass through any of the neighbours... what ever supplies have been stored in Afghanistan will start to run out....

Now how does this leads to a victory???

Let's do this, if we get sanctions, Pakistan should not stop Nato Supplies but double or triple the charges of whatever passed through the route to Afghanistan. Recover the losses and keep building the fences.

Benefit : Overcome the sanctions loss, in the world eye, Pakistan will be innocent that we got sanctions and yet we allow the nato supplies to afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom