What's new

Trolls with multiple id's coming back again and again.

The positive is given because he is highlighting an issue that is a constant "problem" here Sandy_3126. Not everyone can be mature and step back and look at things in a composed manner. Now if you recall the "France" incident. I know that quality posters from Indian like Captain Popeye, yourself and Spark would not get involved in the egg flinging, but many did.

This is not the first time this has happened, just as today i reported Desert Warrior for posting irrelevant racist rants against Indians, and have done so in the past. The fact of the matter is, that people must learn to respect each other and more and more I see a lot of un-necessary bashing of our "faith" and our "country" on this thread. Now if a Pakistani member posts anything that would cause hurt to Indian members here and I see that, it will be reported.

However i find it a bit vexing that people don't reciprocate that same gesture when it comes to "my" faith and "my" country. So yes a part of me is perplexed as to why we can't just discuss " point a " and " point b" without chest thumping me Tarzan you Jane bull shit.

I am too old for this rubbish, I just wanted to spend what little spare time i get out of a 11 hour work schedule everyday to interact with like minded people, especially Indians as I love to learn what people thing across the pond without having some keyboard ninja from Sialkot or Delhi flinging shit at each other and killing off perfectly excellent threads.

Coming back to the threat, the post in question has already been reported. I sincerely think that it falls on everyone here to conduct themselves online as they would in person. It is easy to become a "keyboard ninja" when you are trying to make a heated point but this unnecessary animosity is not warranted nor beneficial.

Only and only if people like areesh could comprehend what you just said. Anyways good to see you back... How have you been.

@RescueRanger I thought you will see what i ment .That guy is being derogatory to a whole country and you are reasoning with him.

Thank you sandy,

I am not reasoning with him, I am sorry if you felt that I was siding with him when he clearly made an unacceptable racist remark. If you felt hurt by that, that was not my intention and I sincerely apologies.

Only and only if people like areesh could comprehend what you just said. Anyways good to see you back... How have you been.

Sigh... I know right :(. Anyway it's good to be back, same old same old. I feel like the opening lyrics in this old advert from the 90's:

@Bombaywalla is a member of Team-Bhp if I remember correctly. And please don't call me sir,I am probably younger than you bro :p
acetophenol winning best writer contest. Don't underestimate the power of a common man? : ) you deserve to be called sir now :p

@Bombaywalla is a member of Team-Bhp if I remember correctly. And please don't call me sir,I am probably younger than you bro :p
acetophenol winning best writer contest. Don't underestimate the power of a common man? : ) you deserve to be called sir now :p

The positive is given because he is highlighting an issue that is a constant "problem" here Sandy_3126. Not everyone can be mature and step back and look at things in a composed manner. Now if you recall the "France" incident. I know that quality posters from Indian like Captain Popeye, yourself and Spark would not get involved in the egg flinging, but many did.

This is not the first time this has happened, just as today i reported Desert Warrior for posting irrelevant racist rants against Indians, and have done so in the past. The fact of the matter is, that people must learn to respect each other and more and more I see a lot of un-necessary bashing of our "faith" and our "country" on this thread. Now if a Pakistani member posts anything that would cause hurt to Indian members here and I see that, it will be reported.

However i find it a bit vexing that people don't reciprocate that same gesture when it comes to "my" faith and "my" country. So yes a part of me is perplexed as to why we can't just discuss " point a " and " point b" without chest thumping me Tarzan you Jane bull shit.

I am too old for this rubbish, I just wanted to spend what little spare time i get out of a 11 hour work schedule everyday to interact with like minded people, especially Indians as I love to learn what people thing across the pond without having some keyboard ninja from Sialkot or Delhi flinging shit at each other and killing off perfectly excellent threads.

Coming back to the threat, the post in question has already been reported. I sincerely think that it falls on everyone here to conduct themselves online as they would in person. It is easy to become a "keyboard ninja" when you are trying to make a heated point but this unnecessary animosity is not warranted nor beneficial.

@RescueRanger sahab; thank you for your views... now I am too old to "sling mud" and too young to lose my optimism and turn cynical. Truth to tell; I do not enjoy most of the posters here, but when you post.... I again get to breathe fresh air.
Even now I am hoping to learn something or the other, more so from people like yourself. Though I do wish that the Admin and the management here would display some consistency in adhering to the professed aims and norms of the forum. But I am also a realist and sanguine about what in fact may really happen.

Most of all, thank heavens that there are people like you who can think beyond "siyasat" and ego-driven petty-mindedness.

@RescueRanger sahab; thank you for your views... now I am too old to "sling mud" and too young to lose my optimism and turn cynical. Truth to tell; I do not enjoy most of the posters here, but when you post.... I again get to breathe fresh air.
Even now I am hoping to learn something or the other, more so from people like yourself. Though I do wish that the Admin and the management here would display some consistency in adhering to the professed aims and norms of the forum. But I am also a realist and sanguine about what in fact may really happen.

Most of all, thank heavens that there are people like you who can think beyond "siyasat" and ego-driven petty-mindedness.

Thank you sir and the same here. I learn a lot from posters here on PDF. I regularly skulk indian affairs four a here to learn about what is happening across the pond so to speak.

You and people like spark and sandy are great assets at Pdf.

Razzy has several fans in PDF....

Who is this RazPak? Can I get some link to his master strokes? Seems a famous personality of this forum, everyone keeps referring to him.............................

Who is this RazPak? Can I get some link to his master strokes? Seems a famous personality of this forum, everyone keeps referring to him.............................
Try this
btw most of his pearls of wisdoms (read posts) 've been deleted. He is sane till he opens his obnoxious mouth. But I would still rate him better than doppleganger.

If i am not wrong he was the first member to be banned permanently. (when this policy was reinstated by management)

Try this
btw most of his pearls of wisdoms (read posts) 've been deleted. He is sane till he opens his obnoxious mouth. But I would still rate him better than doppleganger.

Can you give me exact reason for his ban? The link you provided shares his posts and believe me the first few suggest he is an angel, nice guy :D

Hope I am not asking for too much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom