What's new

Trolls with multiple id's coming back again and again.

@WebMaster: Since the forum has already got so many members,can't we introduce more stricter norms for taking in new members?A good example is that of Team-BHP,they've got a multiple stage process in which one has to fill in answers to several questions which is then reviewed by a Admin panel before rejecting or accepting a member.Can't we have such stuff in here too?

I'm on Team BHP too sir! Are you active there? Tell me your ID and I'll ping you there!!!

I'm on Team BHP too sir! Are you active there? Tell me your ID and I'll ping you there!!!
Mine is a sad story bro,I've been trying to be a member for the past few years,several attempts,and they've been rejecting me,don't know why!:-( Anyway, @Bombaywalla is a member of Team-Bhp if I remember correctly. And please don't call me sir,I am probably younger than you bro :p

Interesting topic

Re registering again is a sure pain for these folks

However , still keeps many people away from good compared to other forums the discussion places are reasonable

Most of such rats are from one pathetic country. Bharat or India what they call it.

To be honest there are some really good posters from India, but then there are also the trash. Our Pakistani posters also fall in this category. Overall I really think that we should be careful with "interactions" online. I have mentioned this before and I will say it again.

Sadly we can't do with BRF does because PDF needs views to succeed and banning IPs will only result in people using VPN etc only compounding the issue, furthermore if you ban Indians, it will be a very "one sided" debate. Don't you think?

To be honest there are some really good posters from India, but then there are also the trash. Our Pakistani posters also fall in this category. Overall I really think that we should be careful with "interactions" online. I have mentioned this before and I will say it again.

Sadly we can't do with BRF does because PDF needs views to succeed and banning IPs will only result in people using VPN etc only compounding the issue, furthermore if you ban Indians, it will be a very "one sided" debate. Don't you think?
You dont see anything wrong in his post,he is the biggest troll,high on rants and low on stuff.
What say @Areesh ?

sir,
You might want to rethink the +ve rating for the previous post. It's straight out derogatory to a nationality.

sir,
You might want to rethink the +ve rating for the previous post. It's straight out derogatory to a nationality.
The positive is given because he is highlighting an issue that is a constant "problem" here Sandy_3126. Not everyone can be mature and step back and look at things in a composed manner. Now if you recall the "France" incident. I know that quality posters from Indian like Captain Popeye, yourself and Spark would not get involved in the egg flinging, but many did.

This is not the first time this has happened, just as today i reported Desert Warrior for posting irrelevant racist rants against Indians, and have done so in the past. The fact of the matter is, that people must learn to respect each other and more and more I see a lot of un-necessary bashing of our "faith" and our "country" on this thread. Now if a Pakistani member posts anything that would cause hurt to Indian members here and I see that, it will be reported.

However i find it a bit vexing that people don't reciprocate that same gesture when it comes to "my" faith and "my" country. So yes a part of me is perplexed as to why we can't just discuss " point a " and " point b" without chest thumping me Tarzan you Jane bull shit.

I am too old for this rubbish, I just wanted to spend what little spare time i get out of a 11 hour work schedule everyday to interact with like minded people, especially Indians as I love to learn what people thing across the pond without having some keyboard ninja from Sialkot or Delhi flinging shit at each other and killing off perfectly excellent threads.

Coming back to the threat, the post in question has already been reported. I sincerely think that it falls on everyone here to conduct themselves online as they would in person. It is easy to become a "keyboard ninja" when you are trying to make a heated point but this unnecessary animosity is not warranted nor beneficial.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom