What's new

With eye on China, India deploys Akash missiles in northeast !

Chinese air force isn't Ukrainian air force. J-10B has such devastating SEAD capability that Akash won't even see it coming :yes4:
Akash platform Is armed with Israeli sword fish radar (india version). it can strike anything it including subsonic cruise missiles, fighter etc.

why does India publish everything, not saying you shouldn't, but how is this not destabilizing. I mean you are literally saying with eye on China.

If you want to deploy do it, but why make such a scene, who are you trying to impress, or intimidate as it were.

We need to install radar stations and LRSAMs along the Chinese border. There's so much to do. This is just a small step in the right direction.

why does India publish everything, not saying you shouldn't, but how is this not destabilizing. I mean you are literally saying with eye on China.

If you want to deploy do it, but why make such a scene, who are you trying to impress, or intimidate as it were.

We always publish such news, it is not about intimidating China but it is our policy to share most things with our citizens, being a democratic country we are far less secretive. In any case Akash is a defensive weapon, not an offensive one to intimidate China.

Wow, 25 km range? I bet J-10 can destroy it from 50 km away.

And this came right after your warning.........................!! :D @Chak Bamu

We always publish such news, it is not about intimidating China but it is our policy to share most things with our citizens, being a democratic country we are far less secretive. In any case Akash is a defensive weapon, not an offensive one to intimidate China.

The key word being, a weapon, I seen countless Indian papers and media saying a Chinese rail is in fact a plot and sinister in nature.

The rail have other purpose, and mostly it's not intended to harm anyone, but a weapon defensive or not can only destroy.

As I said I have no problem with sharing the news, but why say with an eye on China, why not just say you moved those there. It even says it's there to deter Chinese jets in this article's first paragraph.

We never say any weapon is intended for anybody, even the US don't say the pivot is about China, but clearly it is.

:rofl:

ignorance bordering on incredulity。:enjoy:

By the way,Akash is simply a piece of junk that belongs in 1960s。

Or was it 1970s?:D

Now you see the true face of Indian politicians? Does China still want to do business with these people?

In this part of world,there is thing called Media freedom. Yeah it's unthinkable for you.

Government can not dictate what to write and what not to write.

The key word being, a weapon, I seen countless Indian papers and media saying a Chinese rail is in fact a plot and sinister in nature.

The rail have other purpose, and mostly it's not intended to harm anyone, but a weapon defensive or not can only destroy.

As I said I have no problem with sharing the news, but why say with an eye on China, why not just say you moved those there. It even says it's there to deter Chinese jets in this article's first paragraph.

We never say any weapon is intended for anybody, even the US don't say the pivot is about China, but clearly it is.

As the other member mentioned here, our government doesn't regulate day to day operation of our media, and media houses have a tendency to sensationalize the news, it is their marketing strategy. Views of our media is not necessarily the views of the government.

However, there is no denying of the fact that an environment of suspicion & mistrust exist between the two countries, and we both need to work on this to improve our relationship based on mutual trust & cooperation.

As the other member mentioned here, our government doesn't regulate day to day operation of our media, and media houses have a tendency to sensationalize the news, it is their marketing strategy. Views of our media is not necessarily the views of the government.

However, there is no denying of the fact that an environment of suspicion & mistrust exist between the two countries, and we both need to work on this to improve our relationship based on mutual trust & cooperation.
I had some doubts about raising this topic, as I knew that's where this conversation would lead to. Just to let you know, there are shows that openly criticize the government. China allows different opinions, what it doesn't allow is armed rebellions, or demonstrations aimed SOLELY at ending the government.

But anyhow, the reason I raised this issue is because this particular issue affects national security in provoking a miscalculation and potential arms race, and also make India less convincing on the negotiation table. This is a concern of national interests.

Also there is no mistrust on the other side of your border, we trust you fine.

I had some doubts about raising this topic, as I knew that's where this conversation would lead to. Just to let you know, there are shows that openly criticize the government. China allows different opinions, what it doesn't allow is armed rebellions, or demonstrations aimed SOLELY at ending the government.

But anyhow, the reason I raised this issue is because this particular issue affects national security in provoking a miscalculation and potential arms race, and also make India less convincing on the negotiation table. This is a concern of national interests.

Also there is no mistrust on the other side of your border, we trust you fine.
Topic is about deployment of SAM in NE region to protect its bases from Air attack, and those Air attack would not come from Australia / Europe in NE region , it will only come from China...

Last edited:
of course the tons of lies in your media is unthinkable for us, and your whole media is manipulated by western capital while your government counldn't do nothing.

hilarious for you people still live under the mercy of west mentally with proud.

Think without those crazy conspiracy theories , The world is much better place than you think.

Topic is about deployment of SAM in NE region to protect its bases from Air attack, and those Air attack would not come from Australia / Europe in NE region , it will only come from China...
Sure,it's China's territory and not the western countries' Indian now occupying and most Chinese forget about this.

Wow, 25 km range? I bet J-10 can destroy it from 50 km away.
then u also bet that ur j10 will be knocked out of sky by Akash only. Even if u take airfoce version of Akash, its one battery of Akash SAM has 50 km range minimum for tracking targeting and firing capability. Only SAM has 25 km or maybe slightly more enfagment range.

of course the tons of lies in your media is unthinkable for us, and your whole media is manipulated by western capital while your government counldn't do nothing.

hilarious for you people still live under the mercy of west mentally with proud.

If you will get time from Pak defence forum than it is bit a advice read China Daily, the moth peak of Chinese government. And you will know how he mix poison about India in your innocent minds.
On the other hand take Dordasan, how they give their response in any national/international matter.
The differance is, in this part of border private media takes profit from these matters while in your part your own government use it for cheap publicity.

Didn't your woshiped human rights master US kill unarmed students during vietnam war protest? we killed the freedom fighters who happened to not be able to get their hands on weapons. unlike in India, dozen people with ak-47 could occupied bombey for 3 days, hilarious

That's why you are exposing your frustation here because if you go to roads your own government will rape/ murder you. Good choice because pdf is best i, world for that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom