What's new

Trolling and hate?

I'll stop trolling as soon as @Shamain, @Atanz, @Areesh @Windjammer, @coffee-cup @All Chinese members and lastly @Horus stop their trolling.
Forgot to mention all mods, Title holders and Pakistani members... Have i missed anything? we are not begging anyone to stop trolling; if you want to show a better image of your country or your society, it's best not to troll; By trolling one is simply giving a bad image to his country and etc, etc. It's just not pleasant. Plus if you have any complains regarding members you can always report them, mods are quite unbiased.
This is what I am thinking bro.

regards
I will make mentions of improving members from time to time. They should be rewarded, especially those who have improved their post quality.
@nair , do the same. Make mention of such members here.

Trolling means:
1-Abusing nationality
2-Harassment
3-Show-off of ill-informed knowledge
4-Troll threads
5-Manipulation
6-Representing CT as facts
7-Get messed up and driving others crazy
9-Vulgarity
10-Profanity in name of sarcasm

regards
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not initiated this thread to learn definition of trolling.I want to ask that how many of you could give up trolling?

This is like an AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meeting :P

Forgot to mention all mods, Title holders and Pakistani members... Have i missed anything? we are not begging anyone to stop trolling; if you want to show a better image of your country or your society, it's best not to troll; By trolling one is simply giving a bad image to his country and etc, etc. It's just not pleasant. Plus if you have any complains regarding members you can always report them, mods are quite unbiased.

I will make mentions of improving members from time to time. They should be rewarded, especially those who have improved their post quality.
@nair , do the same. Make mention of such members here.

You will also have to stop thanking such abusive rants so that people take your sincere efforts seriously.

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards | Page 2

I take it your the some Gangawala who would want Pakistan and Iran to rip each other apart so India can be spared that attention of Pakistan Army? Let me make this clear I will reflect and have faith in Pakistan Army. As of now and the last 68 years 99% of it armoured strike forces is posted on your stinking border. That says to me who our enemy is.Our Army knows. India. India. India.
The day I find out the Pakistan Army has moved significant assets to Iran/Pak border including strike elements is the day I will say goodbye to Iran. Other than that nothing will change my thinking about Iran. I would anytime choose the Iranians over any Gangawala Indian. This fact. I frankly despise India.
And if you think Pakistan is going to anytime soon change it's defence posture from India-centric you have another thing coming. So keep up with your cheap propaganda. This just proves how insecure you Indian's are. You are little men. Thats what you are little men. All 1,270 miillion of you. I mean how else does a country with some many men not beat the crap out of tiny Pakistan? 68 year later we have kicked you lot in the udders, recently do "Grand Theft Auto" in Mumbai and you lot don't have gonads to do anything about it.
India is like a supersized puffter that keeps on getting it's dangles kicked by ****stan but all it does is shout and scream. Can you imagine if we did this to another country your size like China? Pakistan would have recieved one punch and have been erased from the map for ever. By now Pakistan would only exist history books.
I love the Pakistan Army. For the simple fact that it is the physical manifestation of the hatred for India. Pakistan Army would be out of job without India. Long live hatred for India. Long Live Pakistan Army.
And I won't hide the fact that I hate India beyond the politics of South Asia. I have generic disgust of this billion pile of disgusting humanity most of it only generation or two distant from living like savages and half naked existance suffering recurrent famines. All of sudden few calories and few dollars and you think your equal to us by adopting our clothes, our ancient history and using Bollywood to paint a false picture to mask the ugly reality.
You can report me. I am reducing my presence here anyway primarily because I consider it below my dignity to talk to Gangawalas or any of those Dravidhorror's from the south.
Good evening to everybody even my fellow Pakistani's who made disparaging remarks about me but excluding Indian's other than Punjabi Sikhs.
Ps. This report is circumspect. No other media has reported this story.

A title holder represents the management, regular members do not. Let alone leading by example you are encouraging the kind of disgusting abuse that would get a member banned in a jiffy. This will only discourage members wanting to improve.

Edit - thank you taking back your thanks to that post.

You will also have to stop thanking such abusive rants so that people take your sincere efforts seriously.

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards | Page 2
One learns from time to time. I will be honest here i only read the first paragraph and i thanked it, it's not that i approve of it. I have never approved of such language and will never, either. Ask any old Indian member, i have never abused, or i try, neither do i approve of such language. Thank you for pointing it out, i too am a human and will make mistakes. Moving on if you have complains regarding a member you can always post in GHQ.

@Stag112 , you need to waste less time replying to trolls and in process trolling yourself.
regards

Statistics also say my penile length is longer and thicker then your notorious small size? Are you prepared to accept that?
We read day after day about the miracle that is India. Names of Indian billionaires are touted here as showpiece of Indian economic might. Bollywood dazzles with pretty faces to give India a makeup. However the the truth, the real truth is that 100s of millions of wretched humans living in the largest democracy in the world. I just read a thread here about the remarkable progress made by India in poverty reduction when the truth is that just numbers are being rehashed to paint pretty picture. Slumdog to millionaire in express time. Everybody knows by now the loathing I have for this mass of coiled humanity writhing in ugliness, starvation and lack of any indigenous culture save what has been thrust on them by various outside invaders mostly of Muslim extraction or what they can claim by way of pelf from the cradle of human civilization in the region that is now Pakistan or Indus basin.

However my low opinion of India plummeted to depths that I even I was surprised by when I came across by accident a article on "human beasts of burden". Wondering what I am talking about? Well can you imagine if value of a human was so reduced that his existance was equated to that a of a donkey? Yes, I am talking about Rickshaw Pullers. These guys below:-

rickshaw_puller_kolkata_trip_tarun_chandel_photoblog.jpg

India Rickshaw puller.

images

Rickshaw pullers wait for customers on a street in Kolkata, India.

rickshaw_flooding_quer.jpg

Rickshaw pullers in monsoon season, India.

india_1923269i.jpg

Indian rickshaw pullers wade through logged water during heavy shower in eastern Indian city of Kolkatta, India.

bs1.jpg

indian rickshaw puller - Google Search

When I came across these Indian's, humans going as "beasts" I struggled to juxtapose this reality with the daily peddling of India this, India that, India rising, India shining, India Mars, etc etc that we get from Indian's here on PDF and everywhere else. Now we all can find aspects in most countries that might be repulsive and sickening. However these "human beasts" of India are not some anomaly or aberration. No sir, these "human beasts of India" are a phenomenon and as common as holy cows in mighty India.

"An estimated 2 million cycle rickshaws ply the roads in India. The exact number may be far greater as there are no reliable records available, but the cycle rickshaw industry provides instant employment to unskilled migrants in urban and semi-urban areas"

"As of now, an estimated 600,000 cycle rickshaws ply the roads of Delhi and provide direct employment opportunities to more than a million migrant workers"

Pedaling for Bread: Rickshaw Pullers of Delhi Struggle for a Living - Ritimo

As can be seen this is a phenomenon in India. Two million cycle rickshaws with six hundred thousand in New Delhi alone. That is not some isolated examples. Bangladesh also is afflicted by this curse however I focus on India because I rarely get Bengali's bragging about their superpower status and wealth all the while looking on Pakistan as the basketcase.

Which reminds me Pakistan,the country Indians love calling failed, banned cycle rickshaws in 1949, yes 1949. That is 66 years ago Pakistan decided that these were below human dignity and within 2 years of independance in 1947 Pakistan made these illegal. That is I guess one aspect why Pakistan is failed because we did away with "human beasts" in 1949.

Lakeland Ledger - Google News Archive Search

To my eyes there is something disgusting in having a human being used as a donkey. I know Indian's are going to give examples of this in Europe but those are tourist stunts. In India these "human beasts" are not novelties but serve as regular transport. I conclude that in India society has inequity in it's very dna and furthermore there is no concept of dignity of man. Also it tells me that for millions of Indians poverty is such a threat that they resort to performing functions that our forefathers relegated to animals.

In short what Pakistan did away with back in 1949 is still going strong in mighty India in 2015.

India to replace 'inhumane' rickshaws with e-ricks - Telegraph

When you take this ugly reality of India in then it becomes easier to understand about the hidous poverty ( with starved numbering almost to the entire population of Pakistan ) and how many Indian's are allowed to still starve to death.

No one starves in India. The poor drink, get sick and die - Firstpost

Statistics also say my penile length is longer and thicker then your notorious small size? Are you prepared to accept that?

Man as beast - India

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Oscar

Sir' does these posts which are full of racist tones & a clear cut flaming attempt suits a Think Tank

sir' please take note post #1 & 10

Last edited:

I referred to and stated facts in that that post. Nothing in there is fabricated. The contents of the thread are varifiable. If the facts so mentioned are ugly that is not my fault. I am not going to censor on behalf of India.

Your asking to shoot the messenger not the message. Any facts I stated in that that thread on rickshaws in India should be rebutted with counter facts instead of making claims against my person.

Or am I supposed to apologize for talking about the reality in India? If you can disprove any statement I made in that post then I would be prepared to even tender a apology. I backed up what I said with reliable sources.

Ps. Living in absolute poverty as 100s of millions do is "wretched" and can hardly be claimed as "enamouring".

Last edited:
Come on..... Keep personal infos away from forums....

Very funny. You think it bothers me that I am divorced. Thousands of men are divorced. Big deal. Kids go with mothers. How is that in any way issue of respect. Under which stone do you live?

You think if I had anything to be ashamed of I would have made it public? You need to grow up and get out out of that village your living in. Also move into 21st century.

@Desi Guy You think your going to gag me by bringing these stupid things?
Dude, there is nothing wrong with being divorced and nothing wrong with kids going to the mother....but there is something seriously wrong in a member of management putting out a post on a defence forum claiming his penis size to be bigger than those from another country!

Dude, really I commiserate with your difficult personal situation, all I can say is that this too will pass, you are going to be fine but meanwhile find a more appropriate channel for your anger.

No personal fights please,
This thread is for those who want to give up trolling.
If you have any issue regarding any poster,open up in discussion in GHQ thread.

regards

Dude, there is nothing wrong with being divorced and nothing wrong with kids going to the mother....but there is something seriously wrong in a member of management putting out a post on a defence forum claiming his penis size to be bigger than those from another country!

Dude, really I commiserate with your difficult personal situation, all I can say is that this too will pass, you are going to be fine but meanwhile find a more appropriate channel for your anger.
@Atanz,
There is a decency of making post.Make sure that you will avoid in bringing up such comments in future.

regards

No personal fights please,
This thread is for those who want to give up trolling.
If you have any issue regarding any poster,open up in discussion in GHQ thread.

regards

Sure Sir. My apologies. The issue needs to addressed though. Person with his character does not belong in defence.pk management. Time to report this to the senior management.

Back
Top Bottom