What's new

Man as beast - India

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We read day after day about the miracle that is India. Names of Indian billionaires are touted here as showpiece of Indian economic might. Bollywood dazzles with pretty faces to give India a makeup. However the the truth, the real truth is that 100s of millions of wretched humans living in the largest democracy in the world. I just read a thread here about the remarkable progress made by India in poverty reduction when the truth is that just numbers are being rehashed to paint pretty picture. Slumdog to millionaire in express time. Everybody knows by now the loathing I have for this mass of coiled humanity writhing in ugliness, starvation and lack of any indigenous culture save what has been thrust on them by various outside invaders mostly of Muslim extraction or what they can claim by way of pelf from the cradle of human civilization in the region that is now Pakistan or Indus basin.

However my low opinion of India plummeted to depths that I even I was surprised by when I came across by accident a article on "human beasts of burden". Wondering what I am talking about? Well can you imagine if value of a human was so reduced that his existance was equated to that a of a donkey? Yes, I am talking about Rickshaw Pullers. These guys below:-

rickshaw_puller_kolkata_trip_tarun_chandel_photoblog.jpg

India Rickshaw puller.

images

Rickshaw pullers wait for customers on a street in Kolkata, India.

rickshaw_flooding_quer.jpg

Rickshaw pullers in monsoon season, India.

india_1923269i.jpg

Indian rickshaw pullers wade through logged water during heavy shower in eastern Indian city of Kolkatta, India.

bs1.jpg

indian rickshaw puller - Google Search

When I came across these Indian's, humans going as "beasts" I struggled to juxtapose this reality with the daily peddling of India this, India that, India rising, India shining, India Mars, etc etc that we get from Indian's here on PDF and everywhere else. Now we all can find aspects in most countries that might be repulsive and sickening. However these "human beasts" of India are not some anomaly or aberration. No sir, these "human beasts of India" are a phenomenon and as common as holy cows in mighty India.

"An estimated 2 million cycle rickshaws ply the roads in India. The exact number may be far greater as there are no reliable records available, but the cycle rickshaw industry provides instant employment to unskilled migrants in urban and semi-urban areas"

"As of now, an estimated 600,000 cycle rickshaws ply the roads of Delhi and provide direct employment opportunities to more than a million migrant workers"

Pedaling for Bread: Rickshaw Pullers of Delhi Struggle for a Living - Ritimo

As can be seen this is a phenomenon in India. Two million cycle rickshaws with six hundred thousand in New Delhi alone. That is not some isolated examples. Bangladesh also is afflicted by this curse however I focus on India because I rarely get Bengali's bragging about their superpower status and wealth all the while looking on Pakistan as the basketcase.

Which reminds me Pakistan,the country Indians love calling failed, banned cycle rickshaws in 1949, yes 1949. That is 66 years ago Pakistan decided that these were below human dignity and within 2 years of independance in 1947 Pakistan made these illegal. That is I guess one aspect why Pakistan is failed because we did away with "human beasts" in 1949.

Lakeland Ledger - Google News Archive Search

To my eyes there is something disgusting in having a human being used as a donkey. I know Indian's are going to give examples of this in Europe but those are tourist stunts. In India these "human beasts" are not novelties but serve as regular transport. I conclude that in India society has inequity in it's very dna and furthermore there is no concept of dignity of man. Also it tells me that for millions of Indians poverty is such a threat that they resort to performing functions that our forefathers relegated to animals.

In short what Pakistan did away with back in 1949 is still going strong in mighty India in 2015.

India to replace 'inhumane' rickshaws with e-ricks - Telegraph

When you take this ugly reality of India in then it becomes easier to understand about the hidous poverty ( with starved numbering almost to the entire population of Pakistan ) and how many Indian's are allowed to still starve to death.

No one starves in India. The poor drink, get sick and die - Firstpost

@Indus Falcon @Providence @Daneshmand @Shamain

Last edited:
india is a developing country...and to make matters worse, its over-populated. Keeping aside your hatred for india, Humans do lot of worse things to feed themselves and their family all over the globe.

poor and rich difference is increasing everyday. sad reality.

pathetic, funny to see they are attacking Turkey in the forum when they are a shame to humanity.

What is wrong with indians here?

Why do they attack Turkey and Pakistan? My guess is they hate muslims? Or that we are friends with Pakistan?

We attack Turkey?? You mean attach means , on other side of Turkey on PDF? If this is the case, then its simple, India is traditionally supports stands with Russia and in general in Muslim world with Iran. And in this case of Syria, most of the peoples perception is with Iran in general and Russia as a whole. So you will see most of the posters support the stand of Iran and Russia in syria crisis...Now if our stand makes you feel that we are against us, then of course, in the crisis of syria, the Indian peoples perspective is with Iran, Assad and Russia..

pathetic, funny to see they are attacking Turkey in the forum when they are a shame to humanity.

Why do they attack Turkey and Pakistan? My guess is they hate muslims? Or that we are friends with Pakistan?

i doubt that...statistics says muslims are more unsafe in pak then in india. :(

Well this is sign, a disease. A symptom if you will. The Indian's of all varieties and trust me there are more varieties of them than all Baklava in Turkey. This multitude become slave for thousand years to few Muslim invaders be they of Turkic, Persian or of Afghan extraction with the common denominator being "Muslim". Thus today they support a irrational fear of Muslims and nurse a incurable inferiority complex that partly is addressed by Bollywood where they can pretend all sorts.

Not long ago these "frauds" filled thread after thread on PDF about eating meat. Most of us know Indian's avoid meat like Count Drakula avoids garlic but there they were bragging about eating meat - Although I wondered exactly how many could afford to eat meat. However soon the story broke that in India they murdered a guy. His crime? He ate meat. Go figure???

Last edited:
Well this is sign a disease. A symptom if you will. The Indian's of all varieties and trust me there are more varieties of them than Baklava in Turkey. This multitude become slave for thousand years to few Muslim invaders be they of Turkic, Persian or Afghan extraction with the common denominator being "Muslim". Thus today they support a irrational fear of Muslims and nurse a incurable inferiority complex that partly is addressed by Bollywood.

What thousand years? Many Indians here are from the south or Deccan region, where is the thousand years from, why would they care? That's your side of Pakistan and NW India that's been subjugated for those thousand years.

As far as the topic is concerned, there are even far worse occupations done in India, that's the reality of being a third world country.

Last edited:
What thousand years? Many Indians here are from the south or Deccan region, where is the thousand years from, why would they care? That's your side of Pakistan and NW India that's been subjugated for those thousand years.

As far as the topic is concerned, there even far worse occupations done in India, that's the reality of being a third world country.

He wouldn't know...he is from first world country...Pakistan!!

Bollywood dazzles with pretty faces to give India a makeup.

@Indus Falcon @Providence @Daneshmand @Shamain

Even Bollywood as an industry is indebted to current-day Pakistan and majority of the actors migrated to India after partition. Most famous actors are from current-day Pakistan . I had a thread about this ages ago. I'll post it here if I find it.

Leading families of Khans,Malhotras, Kapoors,Oberois, Khannas, Chopras,Roshans, Dutts and so so many others are all migrants from current-day Pakistan and not from that land-mass called 'India' today

Last edited:
Statistics also say my penile length is longer and thicker then your notorious small size? Are you prepared to accept that?

Do you by any chance have this disease called "Body Dysmorphic Disorder" ? Please go to the doctor. You seems to be having Anxiety or insecurity about penis size.

I have also heard the more obsessively a man worries about his penis, the more likely he’ll develop a sexual dysfunction.

Well this is sign, a disease. A symptom if you will. The Indian's of all varieties and trust me there are more varieties of them than all Baklava in Turkey. This multitude become slave for thousand years to few Muslim invaders be they of Turkic, Persian or of Afghan extraction with the common denominator being "Muslim". Thus today they support a irrational fear of Muslims and nurse a incurable inferiority complex that partly is addressed by Bollywood where they can pretend all sorts.

Not long ago these "frauds" filled thread after thread on PDF about eating meat. Most of us know Indian's avoid meat like Count Drakula avoids garlic but there they were bragging about eating meat - Although I wondered exactly how many could afford to eat meat. However soon the story broke that in India they murdered a guy. His crime? He ate meat. Go figure???

Amazing to what depth a person can sink and abandon all sense of reasoning by frothing at the mouth. Being a rickshaw puller is what these drivers prefer to do rather than beg.
More than that, your words reflect three different things:
  1. You have no idea about manual labour and the harsh realities involved with respect to other menial jobs.
  2. The bullshit you write emanates stinks from a mile away and reeks of your the bird dropping that reflects your brain size
  3. You know nothing about India nor Indians and Rickshaw pullers. They exist in Bangladesh too. Coolies and people who carry loads can also be considered donkeys. However, your amazing bird shit laced brain is rife only to provoke Indian members and live in delusion.
I want to really avoid pointing out and replying in kind (against Pakistan that is), but posters like these just beg for it.

What nonsense are you talking about? If some Indians speak up against Turkish policies on a forum, that doesn't indicate that Indians are attacking Turkey. It's internet discourse for chrissake..

Also, learn about the matters you talk about before passing comments on them. The OP is a loon with a severe inferiority complex who is raging with hatred and has nothing better to do. He is almost sub-human.

When I see these rickshaw pullers, I feel sad for India and Indians. Then I realized that India want to make white people servants like in 2030 video. At least in that video, they don't make white people pull a rickshaw. White people are taxi drivers. They still reserve rickshaw pulling gigs to untouchables.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom