What's new

Man as beast - India

Well they are doing their hard job to feed themselves and their family, its still lot better than blowing oneselves in the name of religion and virgins.

We read day after day about the miracle that is India. Names of Indian billionaires are touted here as showpiece of Indian economic might. Bollywood dazzles with pretty faces to give India a makeup. However the the truth, the real truth is that 100s of millions of wretched humans living in the largest democracy in the world. I just read a thread here about the remarkable progress made by India in poverty reduction when the truth is that just numbers are being rehashed to paint pretty picture. Slumdog to millionaire in express time. Everybody knows by now the loathing I have for this mass of coiled humanity writhing in ugliness, starvation and lack of any indigenous culture save what has been thrust on them by various outside invaders mostly of Muslim extraction or what they can claim by way of pelf from the cradle of human civilization in the region that is now Pakistan or Indus basin.

However my low opinion of India plummeted to depths that I even I was surprised by when I came across by accident a article on "human beasts of burden". Wondering what I am talking about? Well can you imagine if value of a human was so reduced that his existance was equated to that a of a donkey? Yes, I am talking about Rickshaw Pullers. These guys below:-

rickshaw_puller_kolkata_trip_tarun_chandel_photoblog.jpg

India Rickshaw puller.

images

Rickshaw pullers wait for customers on a street in Kolkata, India.

rickshaw_flooding_quer.jpg

Rickshaw pullers in monsoon season, India.

india_1923269i.jpg

Indian rickshaw pullers wade through logged water during heavy shower in eastern Indian city of Kolkatta, India.

bs1.jpg

indian rickshaw puller - Google Search

When I came across these Indian's, humans going as "beasts" I struggled to juxtapose this reality with the daily peddling of India this, India that, India rising, India shining, India Mars, etc etc that we get from Indian's here on PDF and everywhere else. Now we all can find aspects in most countries that might be repulsive and sickening. However these "human beasts" of India are not some anomaly or aberration. No sir, these "human beasts of India" are a phenomenon and as common as holy cows in mighty India.

"An estimated 2 million cycle rickshaws ply the roads in India. The exact number may be far greater as there are no reliable records available, but the cycle rickshaw industry provides instant employment to unskilled migrants in urban and semi-urban areas"

"As of now, an estimated 600,000 cycle rickshaws ply the roads of Delhi and provide direct employment opportunities to more than a million migrant workers"

Pedaling for Bread: Rickshaw Pullers of Delhi Struggle for a Living - Ritimo

As can be seen this is a phenomenon in India. Two million cycle rickshaws with six hundred thousand in New Delhi alone. That is not some isolated examples. Bangladesh also is afflicted by this curse however I focus on India because I rarely get Bengali's bragging about their superpower status and wealth all the while looking on Pakistan as the basketcase.

Which reminds me Pakistan,the country Indians love calling failed, banned cycle rickshaws in 1949, yes 1949. That is 66 years ago Pakistan decided that these were below human dignity and within 2 years of independance in 1947 Pakistan made these illegal. That is I guess one aspect why Pakistan is failed because we did away with "human beasts" in 1949.

Lakeland Ledger - Google News Archive Search

To my eyes there is something disgusting in having a human being used as a donkey. I know Indian's are going to give examples of this in Europe but those are tourist stunts. In India these "human beasts" are not novelties but serve as regular transport. I conclude that in India society has inequity in it's very dna and furthermore there is no concept of dignity of man. Also it tells me that for millions of Indians poverty is such a threat that they resort to performing functions that our forefathers relegated to animals.

In short what Pakistan did away with back in 1949 is still going strong in mighty India in 2015.

India to replace 'inhumane' rickshaws with e-ricks - Telegraph

When you take this ugly reality of India in then it becomes easier to understand about the hidous poverty ( with starved numbering almost to the entire population of Pakistan ) and how many Indian's are allowed to still starve to death.

No one starves in India. The poor drink, get sick and die - Firstpost

@Indus Falcon @Providence @Daneshmand @Shamain

1) In an ideal world even a Beast should not be performing these type of tasks. More so, as an Ox or Horse or a Donkey cannot speak.

2) No one is forcing people to perform these jobs. Circumstances lead people to perform any job to make a living and put food at the table for the family. It's disgusting that people are laughing and mocking at one's poverty.

3) Hope these people move up the ladder and own their own taxis.

We read day after day about the miracle that is India. Names of Indian billionaires are touted here as showpiece of Indian economic might. Bollywood dazzles with pretty faces to give India a makeup. However the the truth, the real truth is that 100s of millions of wretched humans living in the largest democracy in the world. I just read a thread here about the remarkable progress made by India in poverty reduction when the truth is that just numbers are being rehashed to paint pretty picture. Slumdog to millionaire in express time. Everybody knows by now the loathing I have for this mass of coiled humanity writhing in ugliness, starvation and lack of any indigenous culture save what has been thrust on them by various outside invaders mostly of Muslim extraction or what they can claim by way of pelf from the cradle of human civilization in the region that is now Pakistan or Indus basin.

However my low opinion of India plummeted to depths that I even I was surprised by when I came across by accident a article on "human beasts of burden". Wondering what I am talking about? Well can you imagine if value of a human was so reduced that his existance was equated to that a of a donkey? Yes, I am talking about Rickshaw Pullers. These guys below:-

rickshaw_puller_kolkata_trip_tarun_chandel_photoblog.jpg

India Rickshaw puller.

images

Rickshaw pullers wait for customers on a street in Kolkata, India.

rickshaw_flooding_quer.jpg

Rickshaw pullers in monsoon season, India.

india_1923269i.jpg

Indian rickshaw pullers wade through logged water during heavy shower in eastern Indian city of Kolkatta, India.

bs1.jpg

indian rickshaw puller - Google Search

When I came across these Indian's, humans going as "beasts" I struggled to juxtapose this reality with the daily peddling of India this, India that, India rising, India shining, India Mars, etc etc that we get from Indian's here on PDF and everywhere else. Now we all can find aspects in most countries that might be repulsive and sickening. However these "human beasts" of India are not some anomaly or aberration. No sir, these "human beasts of India" are a phenomenon and as common as holy cows in mighty India.

"An estimated 2 million cycle rickshaws ply the roads in India. The exact number may be far greater as there are no reliable records available, but the cycle rickshaw industry provides instant employment to unskilled migrants in urban and semi-urban areas"

"As of now, an estimated 600,000 cycle rickshaws ply the roads of Delhi and provide direct employment opportunities to more than a million migrant workers"

Pedaling for Bread: Rickshaw Pullers of Delhi Struggle for a Living - Ritimo

As can be seen this is a phenomenon in India. Two million cycle rickshaws with six hundred thousand in New Delhi alone. That is not some isolated examples. Bangladesh also is afflicted by this curse however I focus on India because I rarely get Bengali's bragging about their superpower status and wealth all the while looking on Pakistan as the basketcase.

Which reminds me Pakistan,the country Indians love calling failed, banned cycle rickshaws in 1949, yes 1949. That is 66 years ago Pakistan decided that these were below human dignity and within 2 years of independance in 1947 Pakistan made these illegal. That is I guess one aspect why Pakistan is failed because we did away with "human beasts" in 1949.

Lakeland Ledger - Google News Archive Search

To my eyes there is something disgusting in having a human being used as a donkey. I know Indian's are going to give examples of this in Europe but those are tourist stunts. In India these "human beasts" are not novelties but serve as regular transport. I conclude that in India society has inequity in it's very dna and furthermore there is no concept of dignity of man. Also it tells me that for millions of Indians poverty is such a threat that they resort to performing functions that our forefathers relegated to animals.

In short what Pakistan did away with back in 1949 is still going strong in mighty India in 2015.

India to replace 'inhumane' rickshaws with e-ricks - Telegraph

When you take this ugly reality of India in then it becomes easier to understand about the hidous poverty ( with starved numbering almost to the entire population of Pakistan ) and how many Indian's are allowed to still starve to death.

No one starves in India. The poor drink, get sick and die - Firstpost

@Indus Falcon @Providence @Daneshmand @Shamain

This is absolutely inhuman. How has it been allowed to continue is beyond me and this is the MOST SHOCKING thing any european/westerner finds when they come to India.

Reminds us of the horror tales from the ages of Pharaos centuries ago.

This is absolutely inhuman. How has it been allowed to continue is beyond me and this is the MOST SHOCKING thing any european/westerner finds when they come to India.

Reminds us of the horror tales from the ages of Pharaos centuries ago.

And we see governments announcing schemes after schemes to distribute Autos to the poor. God only knows where all that money and benefits go.

And we see governments announcing schemes after schemes to distribute Autos to the poor. God only knows where all that money and benefits go.

Those are just an excuse for scams. Govt. makes laws all over the world banning vehicles or forms of vehicles beyond a certain age or design.

If the govt had been serious, they would have outlawed such practice long ago.

They exist in Bangladesh too.

Yes they exist in BD too. Only to spread the info majority of rickshaws in BD are run by battery and electricity now. Minimal hard labour involved. In BD rickshaws look like in the pics and latters are also customized run by battery. And the kolkata type rickshaw pullers used like donkeys never existed in BD.

Electric_trikes_overwhelm_Comilla_streets.jpg

rickshaw.jpg

:sarcastic::rofl:

There cannot be a bigger loser than you on PDF right now. even Zarvan probably scores better.

World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

Now enjoy!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::yay::omghaha::haha: !!!

You cannot reason with him. First: His hatred for india and hindus exceeds than of zarvan. Second: Refer to following link, which i think should make you feel pity for him then anger. :(

"Although up to 40 percent of the population could have mental health issues. " High probability he could be one of them.

‘A curse from God’ -- The stigma of mental illness in Pakistan

He got divorced this year, and has his children removed from his custody for moͤlesting his daughter. I know him from another forum. He was crying out out for having his children removed from his custody when another Briton who know him from real life (he was stupid enough to use his own pic as his avatar initially| probably that instance made him change his pic to an anonymous one) called him out for what he is.Criminal proceedings are going on against him atm.

Seriously? Can you send me his pic? time to do some background check on him.
@ Roybot
I know you are quite good at it.

Back
Top Bottom