What's new

Man as beast - India

He got divorced this year, and has his children removed from his custody for moͤlesting his daughter. I know him from another forum. He was crying out out for having his children removed from his custody when another Briton who know him from real life (he was stupid enough to use his own pic as his avatar initially| probably that instance made him change his pic to an anonymous one) called him out for what he is.Criminal proceedings are going on against him atm.
Oops really, so sorry to hear that. I take back what I said. Dude, initially for that comment he made I was going to respond that I will ask his wife to compare and decide who is bigger ...glad I did not say that. I am sorry to hear this, really.

No, I never took trouble of saving his pic, and he had meticulously deleted his posts that gave away his personal information.

Probably @Roybot may remember his face as he argued with him during the time he used his original pic as avatar. He removed his pic from all his profiles (all forums) when another Briton stated reason for his divorce and loss of custody, when he was crying about its unfairness.

I know that he is an Ahemadi;He sports a mustache; At least one of his son is unemployed, and he got divorced (and lost custody of his children a due to charges of moͤlestation) a couple of months back.

Wow..so can we say a jihadi supporter like zarvan lives more respectful life than this pdf think tank pedo...!?! He needs to be named and shamed.

Please dont tell me that guy is 50. Must respect the uncles, but boy I thought he was way younger.

He is around 55 years old. Imagine you being like this when hit 50 :rofl:

No, I never took trouble of saving his pic, and he had meticulously deleted his posts that gave away his personal information.

Probably @Roybot may remember his face as he argued with him during the time he used his original pic as avatar. He removed his pic from all his profiles (all forums) when another Briton stated reason for his divorce and loss of custody, when he was crying about its unfairness.

I know that he is an Ahemadi;He sports a mustache; At least one of his son is unemployed, and he got divorced (and lost custody of his children a due to charges of moͤlestation) a couple of months back.

That is messed up, I had no idea. But Mods are not gonna like this, so let's just put a pin in this.

He got divorced this year, and has his children removed from his custody for moͤlesting his daughter. I know him from another forum. He was crying out out for having his children removed from his custody when another Briton who know him from real life (he was stupid enough to use his own pic as his avatar initially| probably that instance made him change his pic to an anonymous one) called him out for what he is.Criminal proceedings are going on against him atm.

Oh, that settles it then. No wonder he was promoted to think tank here. :lol:

Last edited:
Actually, this should not come as a surprise to anyone. A 55 year old acting like a 18 year old is bound to have these kind of issues.

On second though, I think I should edit my posts, but nowadays, people gat banned for anything so don't even know what I should edit.

:pdf:
Hey, if this guy has done such things, then he should be called out not you for whistle blowing.

lol tt got himself owned here. as they say ppl living in glass houses.

When I see these rickshaw pullers, I feel sad for India and Indians. Then I realized that India want to make white people servants like in 2030 video. At least in that video, they don't make white people pull a rickshaw. White people are taxi drivers. They still reserve rickshaw pulling gigs to untouchables.

You can feel anything without looking at your parent country. We do not have any dream to make anybody servent but we Indians have almost double the average family income in the country you live.

Guys leave atanz alone and discuss the topic instead of discussing topic starter..

These hand pulled rickshaws seem inhuman in this age but they are still better than many beggars running on Indian streets . They are doing hardwork for livelihood unlike beggars

Seriously? Can you send me his pic? time to do some background check on him.
@ Roybot
I know you are quite good at it.

Very easy to find it. His pic is still stored on PDF servers, you just need to know how to find it-- a simple google search returns it. ;)

Guys leave atanz alone and discuss the topic instead of discussing topic starter..

These hand pulled rickshaws seem inhuman in this age but they are still better than many beggars running on Indian streets . They are doing hardwork for livelihood unlike beggars

You d be surprised at just how much money they make though! They charge around 100 Rs for a short 5 minute ride. If they get say even 10 fares a day, that's 1000 bucks a day!

Its tough work no doubt, but its these rickshaw pullers who are against any government ban against it.

Meanwhile,

Hand-pulled rickshaws get e-push - The Times of India

KOLKATA: The City of Joy is all set to lose an icon: the hand-pulled rickshaw. Keen to stamp out a means of transport that a large section of the city views as inhumane, chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday said her government would prepare a rehabilitation package to make it easy for the city's 6,000-odd rickshaw pullers to upgrade to battery-powered vehicles.

Her predecessor, Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee, had attempted to do this around eight years ago but failed, in the absence of a viable alternative to the legions of men who still earn their livelihood by pulling other men.

"Rickshaw-pullers' unions had approached me with demands. Our government has decided to prepare a rehabilitation package that will enable them to switch to green cars," Mamata said on Monday. Her reference was apparently to electric rickshaws that have become a popular mode of transport in Howrah, the suburbs and other district towns. Transport secretary Alapan Bandyopadhyay has been entrusted with the task of working out the rehabilitation package.

The two-wheeled cart drawn by a runner that can seat two passengers was first introduced in Japan way back in mid-19th century. But they really became popular from around 1870, when the Tokyo government issued a permission to build and sell rickshaws (jinrikisha, as it was known then). Easy to manoeuvre through congested lanes and inexpensive where human labour was cheap and in abundance, it soon became popular in China and other South-East Asian cities. It was the Chinese who brought the vehicle to Kolkata in the late 19th century.

Now, more than a century later, Kolkata is the only city in the world where rickshaws still ply regularly on the streets. At most other places, rickshaws have become an embarrassment of sorts. In Kolkata, for example, it's undoubtedly still a popular mode of transport and provides a means of livelihood to so many, but the rickshaw's symbol of a feudalistic order does not sit easily with the image of a modern city.

While rickshaw pullers did not oppose a phase-out so long as they were properly rehabilitated, they didn't consider their job degrading. In fact, some take pride in being able to ferry people through Kolkata's waist-deep waterlogged streets and in narrow alleys, where no other vehicle dare to venture.

Ironically, it was Trinamool that had opposed the rickshaw's phase-out when the Left Front government had moved The Calcutta Hackney Carriage (Amendment) Bill, 2006. The amendment ultimately went through during a boycott by Trinamool Congress MLAs. Licencing was stopped but rickshaws continued to ply, backed by powerful union leaders. When Sovan Chatterjee became KMC mayor in 2010, he announced a decision to issue photo ID cards to the pullers, giving the mode of transport a fresh lease of life.

Now, however, Mamata clearly wants it to go. It makes sense, given that e-rickshaws would be more in sync with Kolkata's traffic management plan. To facilitate the switchover, both rickshaw owners and pullers will come under the ambit of the rehabilitation package. But negotiating the numbers hurdle would be tough. While 5,697 hand-pulled rickshaws were last registered with KMC and 285 pullers were registered with Kolkata Police, rickshaw unions claim there are 24,000 pullers in the city with 1.2 lakh dependents.

There are other issues. These include the size and cost of vehicles, cost of operation, route alignments and roads on which they will be allowed to ply. At present, there are restrictions on some roads in the city for hand-pulled as well as cycle rickshaws. "The hand-pulled rickshaws cannot be phased out overnight. The process will take time," a transport department official said.

In Rajarhat New Town, the Housing Infrastructure Development Authority (Hidco) has been working on introduction of battery driven three-wheelers and even hosted a meeting of bankers, manufacturers, engineers and West Bengal Renewable Energy Development Agency (WBREDA) to take it forward. Bankers have, in principle, agreed to grant a loan of up to 85% to prospective buyers. The e-rickshaws that are proposed for Rajarhat will cost around Rs 1.10 lakh each.

Last edited:
Zarvan is an honest man. Though he hate India, his hate is dignified, and I never had problem with him.

Yup! But I do not think that internet posted proofs count. 3-4 months back he was very open about his life, posted his pics as avatar, and was stupid enough to use his personal information to score brownie points (He has an inferiority complex and a tendancy to suck upto Whites. You too may have noticed that in pattern of his posting pictures of fair Pakistanis and dark Indians to subliminally hammer the message that Pakistanis are crypto-whites) and it was there he revealed his personal information and was called upon as he was using his own pic as avatar. He has fallen silent since then.
Yeah, true I have noticed this obsession with skin color. Yet to any Brit, he is just a darkie same as us...what's the difference.

Back
Top Bottom