What's new

Trolling and hate?

May I ask why my thread on "Rickshaws" has been deleted? Did I fabricate anything. Can you please specify what was offensive about it? Thanks.
I am totally unaware of scenario.Just joined in and saw my thread in wrong orientation.
P.S open up a new thread in GHQ and have discussions with civility.

regards

Lack of sincerity in the moderators..

Yes @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Icarus let's say, I don't care about the thankless job that you are doing, well why should a normal user care about that ? There is no feedback on reporting! That's a basic. I had already suggested it.

@WebMaster stop asking, start implementing. The basics are not right, and here we are talking about how to make things better....

Nice to see the same old PDF again.

*Sigh* I need a drink.
8087098159_92eeacc036.jpg

The person who is reporting does not know whether any action has been taken or not. The other users do not know that either. There may or may not be an infraction handed to the user, nobody knows. T
In fact there's a feedback system in place.
On 4 such occasions I got a review.
1st and 2nd:@Horus took action on Posts reported by me. I got a feedback, "action has been taken on the post which you had reported"
On the 3rd occasion it was @Irfan Baloch who sent a review (this is my guess because he was the only mod available online when I had reported a particular post).
4th occasion was the funniest. I had reported one of @Oscar 's post (one of those days when a mod decides to give a tit for tat reply, just that I thought he could have avoided taking the bait). I got a feedback which read "no action taken. Learn to comprehend". :lol:

I had made a similar request to admin,after I realised that there's a review system in place, just that it is used sporadically.
But am assuming mods have enough work load to give a feedback to each and every reported post, so I didn't want to overburden them. If not anything, they work for gratis.

Last edited:
Nice to see the same old PDF again.

*Sigh* I need a drink.
8087098159_92eeacc036.jpg

What you see on PDF is lots of tortured politics of a region that is still conflicted much as Europe was before 1939. It took 50 million dead and five years of hell on earth for catharsis to occur and peace and sanity to prevail in Europe.

In comparison this is like couple of babies splashing soapy suds on each other. Time will resolve this also although I hope we don't fix it in the way Europe did 1939-45. :-)

And as regards needing a stiff drink to quench your travails how about "Ice Cold in Alex"? Rather appropriate context given what I said above. Slainte.

Last edited:
In fact there's a feedback system in place.
On 4 such occasions I got a review.
1st and 2nd:@Horus took action on Posts reported by me. I got a feedback, "action has been taken on the post which you had reported"
On the 3rd occasion it was @Irfan Baloch who sent a review (this is my guess because he was the only mod available online when I had reported a particular post).
4th occasion was the funniest. I had reported one of @Oscar 's post (one of those days when a mod decides to give a tit for tat reply, just that I thought he could have avoided taking the bait). I got a feedback which read "no action taken. Learn to comprehend". :lol:

I had made a similar request to admin,after I realised that there's a review system in place, just that it is used sporadically.
But am assuming mods have enough work load to give a feedback to each and every reported post, so I didn't want to overburden them. If not anything, they work for gratis.
I got feedbacks too. But it's not consistent.

@Slav Defence , @waz

could you please do something regarding this particular members chronic trolling & flame baits, i mean she is constantly trolling & targeting a specific country's members and even spoiling members intro thread , she doesn't even seems to have the basic courtesy to spare even new members introducing themselves

i mean she doesn't even spares an intro thread

seeems like all 2 billion indians are found on pdf @Maira La

yeah and u know some while back these weirdo indians were cheering for blocking pakistani singer ghulam ali from performing in india...so some pakistanis here asked ,then wth are u doing on pakistan defence forum... well then parashu most likely ranveer senas another account said.... we are here to troll..we come on this forum to troll and tease pakistanis, ghar may ghus kay maar rahay hain by coming and torturing u guys on ur own forums.

its so weird and they are so dumb. imean even the ones from usa and uk arent any better. whats sick is they are so obsessed with pakistan. all are a creepy bunch.

now look at one guy above quoting me, he is a multi id of a user who got banned yesterday for msibehaving with me and even that member has many multiple ids here besides that account and they are all banned. they are a hopeless bunch.
i really dont want to discuss this weird nation anymore .

Namaste. This is ChiefAssasin.

Last edited:
@Slav Defence , @waz

could you please do something regarding this particular members chronic trolling & flame baits, i mean she is constantly trolling & targeting a specific country's members and even spoiling members intro thread , she doesn't even seems to have the basic courtesy to spare even new members introducing themselves

i mean she doesn't even spares an intro thread

Namaste. This is ChiefAssasin.
what is offensive abt my posts?

these were the words of ur own indee

"we are here to troll..we come on this forum to troll and tease pakistanis, ghar may ghus kay maar rahay hain by coming and torturing u guys on ur own forums."

now go and weep in a corner.

Last edited:
what is offensive abt my posts?

these were the words of ur own indee

we are here to troll..we come on this forum to troll and tease pakistanis, ghar may ghus kay maar rahay hain by coming and torturing u guys on ur own forums.

now go and weep in a corner.

@Slav Defence @waz
she is now openly accepting that she comes here to troll , just look @ her reply , its as if she can almost troll & cause flame baits with ease in complete disregards for the forum rules , should this be allowed ?

you be the judge

@Slav Defence @waz
she is now openly accepting comes here to troll , just look @ her reply its as if she can almost troll & cause flame baits with complete disregards for the rules , should this be allowed ?

you be the judge
i had said these were the words of ur indee not mine

"we are here to troll..we come on this forum to troll and tease pakistanis, ghar may ghus kay maar rahay hain by coming and torturing u guys on ur own forums."

lolzzz what a pathetic liar he is linking this with me @Maira La look at their shameless selves. he is making it seem what iwrote abt some indian saying for us is me who is saying it.

they are hopeless. nothing cud be done of them. better be left to their sad state, they deserve it. such pathetic state.

@genmirajborgza786 chill man, she's just pointing out the fact that there's just way too many Indians degrading the quality of this forum. You don't agree? Have you seen what they've done to the BD section? We can never have any constructive discussion - it's like Indian trolls are more into BD affairs than BDs themselves, lol!

i had said these were the words of ur indee not mine

lolzzz what a pathetic liar he is linking this with me @Maira La look at their shameless selves. he is making it seem what iwrote abt some indian saying for us is me who is saying it.

they are hopeless. nothing cud be done of them. better be left to their sad state, they deserve it. such pathetic state.

@Slav Defence @waz

please take note of her constant provocations & chronic habit of provoking Indian members here

@genmirajborgza786 chill man, she's just pointing out the fact that there's just way too many Indians degrading the quality of this forum. You don't agree? Have you seen what they've done to the BD section? We can never have any constructive discussion - it's like Indian trols are more into BD affairs than BDs themselves, lol!
nahh iwasnt pointing out anything iwas just telling look at these indians, they are allowed here and this is what they think that coming to pakistani forum for them is like ghar may ghus kay marna. else iwont care pointing out before anyone. Have done many times before admins and still seen those horrific indian trolls around.

and as of this geminiraj whatever , he is just trying to provoke me so that isay something harsh and get banned, secondly he is tagging indian friendly mods who normally dont go in details of posts..so he thinks and wants them to come see his complaints and ban me lolzz.

after syedalis departure they really want me and atanz gone. its just that simple. Hope management listens to indians request and ease their misery by banning us both as well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom