What's new

Trolling and hate?

Three warnings a ban Three ban Perma ban:tup: trollers must be troll just need to be strict on them.
Regards.
I dont like mqm but i agree with the thinking of its supporters :cool:

I too want some indian trolls with 5+ negative ratings gone

@SirHatesALot and @ranjeet

Well done,for coming forward and showing bravery.You two have seriously earned respect in the sight of management.I see that this thread was useful enough that we have recovered two of our posters out of many trolls for sanity.
Looking forward for your positive contribution in future.

regards

Well done,for coming forward and showing bravery.You two have seriously earned respect in the sight of management.I see that this thread was useful enough that we have recovered two of our posters out of many trolls for sanity.

regards

Good job @ranjeet @SirHatesALot.....:tup: Remember it takes one post to return.. (This is what some one told me when i left smoking :P)

It will be great to have more Indians join him and quit trolling......

what do say,should we give them reward for this?

That will be even better.....

Giving them reward would certainly encourage others to join the elite group.... the group who left trolling....

My suggestion..... Drop some negative....... and keep them under watch...... If they improve further, drop some more..... I think that way we can use this negative more effectively, Because i have seen few trolls who care a damn about it since they have many and even if they improve they are going to continue with the negatives in their profile....

regards

Good job @ranjeet @SirHatesALot.....:tup: Remember it takes one post to return.. (This is what some one told me when i left smoking :P)

It will be great to have more Indians join him and quit trolling......

Thanks for the support and encouragement. I'll work on further improvements.

That will be even better.....

Giving them reward would certainly encourage others to join the elite group.... the group who left trolling....

My suggestion..... Drop some negative....... and keep them under watch...... If they improve further, drop some more..... I think that way we can use this negative more effectively, Because i have seen few trolls who care a damn about it since they have many and even if they improve they are going to continue with the negatives in their profile....
I second you. How about doing this from time to time, seeing members improve. @Slav Defence ?

Back
Top Bottom