What's new

Trolling and hate?

Banning is never the answer.

This forum is evolving.

And like most good forums across the internet, regardless of genre, will realize that.

Webbie and the oldies who have been running it since 2005-6 are hardly unintelligent.

Restrict various nationality members to their specific country defence, social, economic threads.

Only allow senior members with less than 10 negative ratings to move around to other country sections.

Problem solved.
You fail to see many trolling with negative more than 15, it should be limited or full ban. Yet our forum policy continue to allow it in every Pakistan threads or other sections.

Whose negative trolling poor records ? Many Indians.
Dear Mods
@Slav Defence
Kindly put permanent ban on members regardless nationality with -15 to -20 negative ratings.
:(

They are after you buddy. Ganging up.

This place is beginning to adopt the American lobbying style of governance.

Whoever can come across as most genuinely butt hurt, and pressing the right buttons of the day, in the right receptive ears, gets his (or her) work done.

Satark.
they've been unfairly liberal in their handing out -ves to me, and now that they've really piled up I fear I'll get a perma one of these times.

but He Man is up in the 30s, Lux De Veritas made it past 50, and RaZPak only got the boot at 70 odd ?

oh well.

they've been unfairly liberal in their handing out -ves to me, and now that they've really piled up I fear I'll get a perma one of these times.

but He Man is up in the 30s, Lux De Veritas made it past 50, and RaZPak only got the boot at 70 odd ?

oh well.

At the cost of earning the ire of many of my own countrymen (many of whom I like and respect), and some Pakistanis (ditto), I miss having RazPak here.

Genuine guy. Non religious fundo being the important endearing characteristic for me, personally.

Let's face it, none of us are angels here.

And this place is in desperate need of some old school wit and class.

And color!

Too much low IQ mohalla class boorishness all around.

Last edited:
i m new here and..
i need some trolling..
to better understand how to survive here.
gathering information from here and there.

(i accept i do troll).

forgive me.

At the cost of earning the ire of many of my own countrymen (many of whom I like and respect), and some Pakistanis (ditto), I miss having RazPak here.

Genuine guy. Non religious fundo being the important endearing characteristic for me, personally.

Let's face it, none of us are angels here.

And this place is in desperate need of some old school wit and class.

Too much low IQ mohalla class boorishness all around.
he's around .. LastofthePatriots, -15 in his first month :partay:

he's around .. LastofthePatriots, -15 in his first month :partay:

Yeah I know buddy.

We were chatting on my wall. :)

You should have witnessed the maa-behn fracas the two of us had once, when we both let loose. No "socially proper" inhibitions.

Religion never even raised its head there.

Pure sexual and racial and familial.

Good times.

Of course the mods at the time were duty bound to ban both of us, as I recall. :omghaha: Bottom line is, both parties went away and recall that with humor and no rancor now.

Compare that to the crap seen nowadays.

Yeah I know buddy.

We were chatting on my wall. :)

You should have witnessed the maa-behn fracas the two of us had once, when we both let loose. No "socially proper" inhibitions.

Religion never even raised its head there.

Pure sexual and racial and familial.

Good times.

Of course the mods at the time were duty bound to ban both of us, as I recall. :omghaha: Bottom line is, both parties went away and recall that with humor and no rancor now.

Compare that to the crap seen nowadays.
yup, no harm in a bit of friendly, or not so friendly 'trolling'.. it's healthy even.

I like watching DESERT FIGHTER and Horus take a swing or 2 at us, good fun.

guys like umair nawaz, syedali73 and a few others however...

good to see you made it this long without a single -ve, I guess moderation/TTA standards have nosedived along with the quality of posters since then too, I sniff a -ve or 2 for you just around the corner. :sniper:

He is banned...
perma ?

yup, no harm in a bit of friendly, or not so friendly 'trolling'.. it's healthy even.

I like watching DESERT FIGHTER and Horus take a swing or 2 at us, good fun.

guys like umair nawaz, syedali73 and a few others however...

good to see you made it this long without a single -ve, I guess moderation/TTA standards have nosedived along with the quality of posters since then too, I sniff a -ve or 2 for you just around the corner. :sniper:

perma ?

Let me put it this way.

This place is a community now. Not just a forum.

Regardless of the fact that we (me included) are Indians, seniority counts.

As for this new rating fad, it matters only as much as the one rating you.

Enough said.

moderation/TTA standards have nosedived
You well deserve that, Since i have no authority i can give my opinion. No need to criticize mods / TTA just have a look on your posts. I see even posted a screen shot when TTA gives you negative ratings you bragged about that despite showing sorry / shame. Pls don't quote me further lets mods decide.
@WAJsal
You remember that post.

You well deserve that, Since i have no authority i can give my opinion. No need to criticize mods / TTA just have a look on your posts. I see even posted a screen shot when TTA gives you negative ratings you bragged about that despite showing sorry / shame. Pls don't quote me further lets mods decide.
@WAJsal
You remember that post.
pappu number, I'll quote you whenever I feel like.

now go flag 5 more mods to give me a -ve like I've seen you beg WajSal to do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom