What's new

Trolling and hate?

nahh iwasnt pointing out anything iwas just telling look at these indians, they are allowed here and this is what they think that coming to pakistani forum for them is like ghar may ghus kay marna. else iwont care pointing out before anyone. Have done many times before admins and still seen those horrific indian trolls around.

and as of this geminiraj whatever , he is just trying to provoke me so that isay something harsh and get banned, secondly he is tagging indian friendly mods who normally dont go in details of posts..so he thinks and wants them to come see his complaints and ban me lolzz.

after syedalis departure they really want me and atanz gone. its just that simple. Hope management listens to indians request and ease their misery by banning us both as well.

Hope it never comes to that!

We just need some dedicated mods to take care of the hindtuva trolls. Someone needs to let me have the banning privilege for just 1 day - I'll swipe the forum clean. :D

@genmirajborgza786 chill man, she's just pointing out the fact that there's just way too many Indians degrading the quality of this forum. You don't agree? Have you seen what they've done to the BD section? We can never have any constructive discussion - it's like Indian trolls are more into BD affairs than BDs themselves, lol!

Y so selective ? do u want me to show u posts by BD members talking crap about Hindus and trolling on Indian threads? do u see me or others Indian members generalizing all BD members because of those members ?

@genmirajborgza786 chill man, she's just pointing out the fact that there's just way too many Indians degrading the quality of this forum. You don't agree? Have you seen what they've done to the BD section? We can never have any constructive discussion - it's like Indian trols are more into BD affairs than BDs themselves, lol!

one of the main objectives of PDF is to have a venue for the people of Pakistan & India , to interact & discuss issues with better understanding of each other's point of view , & pdf has had a small but significant contribution in its efforts to better improve relations between India & Pakistan @ least on the NET , we have gems like sir' @Joe Shearer , @Bang Galore @scorpionx sir late @Tiki_Tam_tam a respected veteran India Army , & one of my favorites, his wits could probably give even @Bang Galore a run for his money , 70 years of hostility is too long a period , the people of India & Pakistan deserves peace

Last edited:
Y so selective ? do u want me to show u posts by BD members talking crap about Hindus and trolling on Indian threads? do u see me or others Indian members generalizing all BD members because of those members ?

Dear Whazzup, sure we can have a contest. I have saved all your fellow Indians' despicable racist posts from the BD section.
But not now, time to get some snacks. :D

Dear Whazzup, sure we can have a contest. I have saved all your fellow Indians' despicable racist posts from the BD section.
what is more interesting is that the indian gemini something was so desperate that he was lying before mods that those words that were uttered by an indian and i shared here, were said by me.

this is the height of dishonesty and desperation. They dont leave their own respect and credibility before others when they act so deceptive.

and then ppl have the audacity to blame pakistanis for negativity or anything.

Its not about who can dig how many posts u're missing point here . Y do u want to judge all Indian members bcoz of some trolls? should we do same with all BD and pak memebrs too? trolls should be our benchmark here ? (nothing against BD members I like Bongbang and BDforever alot. )

please go ahead I'm not going anywhere. :D

anyways lets not bore ourselves with their habitual complaining. if mods will want to ban me for this, which wont be too surprising ,they will. so lets move on.
let indians sit and do usual whining in negative ratings and other suggestion forum threads. Not even pakistani come in these threads as these indians sit here.

one of the main objectives of PDF is to have a venue for the people of Pakistan & India , to have interact & discuss issues with better understanding of each other point of view & pdf have has small but significant contribution in its efforts to better improve relation with india @ least the NET ,

I'm referring to the trolls, not the few senior members.

That's one of the objectives - a platform to interact and discuss issues "constructively". But not many of the numerically strong saffron troll brigade entertain that idea. Try posting in the BD section sometime like you used to do in the past - you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I'm referring to the trolls, not the few senior members.

That's one of the objectives - a platform to interact and discuss issues "constructively". But not many of the numerically strong saffron troll brigade entertain that idea. Try posting in the BD section sometime like you used to do in the past - you'll understand what I'm talking about.

these indian posters know the truth.. its just purposefully turning away their eyes on these things. nothing else. how come they instantly come in these suggestion forum threads all of a sudden to show their presence and needlessly so, when threads are getting heated ? why not there when indians are running massive abuse shows. plain common sense.

if mods will want to ban me for this, which wont be too surprising ,they will. so lets move on.
let indians sit and do usual whining in negative ratings and other suggestion forum threads. Not even pakistani come in these threads as these indians sit here.

Just be careful in the highly Indian troll infested threads - if you must post against them, be sure to delete your messages after a while. So they get your message, and you don't get banned either cuz your post doesn't exist anymore. :D

and then forum has no rule that if profesisonals and ttas abuse u they will take any action.

Just be careful in the highly Indian troll infested threads - if you must post against them, be sure to delete your messages after a while. So they get your message, and you don't get banned either cuz your post doesn't exist anymore. :D
they creepily take screenshots of every post and even our profile pages , even their certain female poster does that, levina took screenshot of my profile page post and posted in jokes thread. iwas really shocked. this is how even their women behave on forums.

Last edited:
they creepily take screenshots of every post and even our profile pages , even their certain female poster does that, she took screenshots of my profile page post and posted in jokes thread. iwas really shocked. this is how even their women behave on forums.

Screenshots cannot be used as evidence to ban someone. Just remember this little trick, that's how I manage to avoid getting infractions!

@Shamain sis, the posts on that welcome thread were not warranted. Thanks.

and then forum has no rule that if profesisonals and ttas abuse u they will take any action.

they creepily take screenshots of every post and even our profile pages , even their certain female poster does that, levina took screenshot of my profile page post and posted in jokes thread. iwas really shocked. this is how even their women behave on forums.

Hit her with your handbag. :p:

Back
Top Bottom