What's new

Trolling and hate?

It tells a quality of a poster, for example: you, you have etc,etc number of thanks and 19 positive ratings, it tells me you are a quality poster. These things are usually the same with every good member, take me for an example. I get your point when it comes to one liners and what follows.....all in all current system is quite good.
Me?
Were you really talking about me? Thank you!
I can not see my likes and +ves on my mobile screen, so I don't really keep a track of it. But yes, recently there was this "someone" who informed me that he got "this many" likes on PDF, that got me wondering if he was posting on the forum for likes?
I know for one that there're many like him on this forum.
If it is about the quality of posts then I guess +ves given by TTAs are a testament to your online behaviour(exceptions do exist).
Do we really-really need likes?

Btw webmaster is one of those who has least number of likes in the management, but to assume that he doesn't contribute to this forum would be wrong. Isn't it?
So likes are nothing but numbers achieved by posting and entertaining a section of members. JMHO!

I liked your post :enjoy:
I liked your's too. This is called tit for tat. :P

U won't :D if I remember correctly u're a middle aged man don't wanna miss the chance of reading some high quality posts by u .:angel:
Lol- middle aged man- :rofl:
i have an avatar of a game- do i look like middle aged- :undecided:
and about high quality posts- i will only say you got that one wrong too- :angel:

I liked your post :enjoy:.
I liked your's too. This is called tit for tat. :P
i would like to play the same game- :D-

Lol- middle aged man- :rofl:
i have an avatar of a game- do i look like middle aged- :undecided:
and about high quality posts- i will only say you got that one wrong too- :angel:

Well I could be wrong but I've seen u saying that u're a middle aged man somewhere , U must be bluffing someone :D

But really no high quality posts? :undecided: I've full faith on u maybe some day u will post a high quality post. :enjoy:

i would like to play the same game- :D-

Better play that game with a TTA with u giving him likes and him returning the favor with positive ratings.

Well I could be wrong but I've seen u saying that u're a middle aged man somewhere , U must be bluffing someone :D

yeah i usually say that to scare away some girls- :enjoy:

But really no high quality posts? :undecided: I've full faith on u maybe some day u will post a high quality post. :enjoy:
you have to wait till i become middle aged then- maybe a decade or more :cheesy:

Better play that game with a TTA with u giving him likes and him returning the favor with positive ratings.
you know she will become TTA soon- so i am planning ahead- :D-

Screenshots cannot be used as evidence to ban someone. Just remember this little trick, that's how I manage to avoid getting infractions!

Are you the internet version of covert arm of the Special Forces. Move fast, hit hard and use stealth ? :D

So did anyone questioning the abusive post genius?

Or questioning the thanking of an abusive post by so called victim (woman)?

Y have u made a new acc to question that member ?

if u're scared her then I assure u some members target each and every Indian here u're still not going to be immune to their abuse.

P.S U shud have done this with your original account in GHQ (u with mods face to face I this tried many times they always gives u a response).

Last edited:
I am very sad to see that most of PDF members are acting like total jerk.Not a single thread is left without hate and trolling.Posters become animals over tiny issues,where as remaining ones with some sense adopt stealth trolling via manipulation and teasing.

The feelings of invisibility on online forums are giving people the courage to go to places and say things online that they otherwise would not in real life. Trolling can be reduced to a good extended by NOT allowing newbie Pakistani members to post in Indian Defense section and South Asian Affairs ( dedicated to India, BD and Srilanka). If that's not possible other best option would be to ban all Indian members all-together from this forum.

Y have u made a new acc to question that member ?

if u're scared her then I assure u some members target each and every Indian here u're still not going to be immune to their abuse.

P.S U shud have done this with your original account in GHQ (u with mods face to face I this tried many times they always gives u a response).

Thanks, Though I am member of this platform since 2008. So know a bit.

Back
Top Bottom