What's new

Trolling and hate?

Waz has the right idea:

woman-hitting-guy-gif-anne-hathaway-jake-gyllenhaal-love-and-other-drugs.gif

Give's a new meaning to going "clubbing":partay:

and then forum has no rule that if profesisonals and ttas abuse u they will take any action.

they creepily take screenshots of every post and even our profile pages , even their certain female poster does that, levina took screenshot of my profile page post and posted in jokes thread. iwas really shocked. this is how even their women behave on forums.

And this is what you do even you claim yourself to be a woman.

Thanking an utterly abusive post full of women anatomy and sexual part. A post abusing mothers.

@waz @Slav Defence @Manticore @Irfan Baloch This supposed woman her self is misogynist. Why shall one bother when she start crying as victim?

cKSgZ8d.png

PS - Yes, I am a dual id. Please ban me if required.

Last edited:

Thanking an utterly abusive post full of women anatomy and sexual part. A post abusing mothers.

@waz @Slav Defence @Manticore @Irfan Baloch This supposed woman her self is misogynist. Why shall one bother when she start crying as victim?

cKSgZ8d.png

So whats your other id?

i had only read the posts first line abt upbringing. if ihad read entire post iwudnt have thanked. if post is on iwill remove the thank, there are several ocassions when iread entire post after thanking it,then i unthanked them. iremember ranveer sena was badly abusing everyone back then.
. U felt no shame in sharing a post in whose quote what ur countrymen has written? shows more abt u indians.it only showed what u ppl do on these forums. and he is worried abt a random thank. duh!!!

I am very sad to see that most of PDF members are acting like total jerk.Not a single thread is left without hate and trolling.Posters become animals over tiny issues,where as remaining ones with some sense adopt stealth trolling via manipulation and teasing.
From my life experience,I have learnt that if you want to know someone's reality,give him/her anonymity.

I ask you that do I/we need to develop protocol for everything?Don't any of trolls have some shame left?
Please do not respond with counter reasons,hate for others and blame game.Take first step by accepting your own fault.This website welcomes sane people to take part,not some gutter minded fools with no morals or who are not mature enough.
This thread is not a rant nor some death knell.This is like a meeting,maybe some of you realize your responsibility and stop trolling.

Regards

Hey buddy
Chill!
I know the reason why ppl here behave the way they do. The "like tab" is the root of hatred on this forum.:agree:
To gather likes, ppl post one liners and provoke others, such posts in return get likes from other like-minded people.
So you see....it's a cycle!!!
Why can't we just scrap the LIKE tab once and for all?
What purpose does it serve???
@WebMaster @Jungibaaz

There must be something really wrong with this forum where sanest of members pick up their swords to split and slice others, and where Indians and Pakistanis are always at each other's throat.
I am glad that the world outside remains unaffected by the hatred displayed here.
I had gone to attend a dandiya/Navratri party tonite where I met and danced with dozens of Pakistanis. I had so much fun with them. Despite Navratri being a Hindu festival, the function was attended by a lot of burkha clad women, Pakistanis and some foreigners.
It felt so good to meet them all. :-)

Thumbsdown to all those who use anonymity of the forum to propagate hatred here. . :tdown::tdown::tdown: :angry:

Last edited:
Hey buddy
Chill!
I know the reason why ppl here behave the way they do. The "like tab" is the root of hatred on this forum.:agree:
To gather likes ppl post one liners and provoke others, such posts in return get likes from other like-minded people.
@WebMaster @Jungibaaz

There must be something really wrong with this forum where sanest of members pick up their swords to split and slice others, and where Indians and Pakistanis are always at each other's throat.
I am glad that the world outside remains unaffected by the hatred displayed here.
I had gone to attend a dandiya/Navratri party tonite where I met and danced with dozens of Pakistanis. I had so much fun with them. Despite Navratri being a Hindu festival, the function was attended by a lot of burkha clad women, Pakistanis and some foreigners.
It felt so good to meet them all. :-)

Thumbsdown to all those who use anonymity of the forum to propagate hatred on this forum. :tdown::tdown::tdown: :angry:

I liked your post :enjoy:.

Generalizing is the problem its the biggest problem here. people pick up one or 2 incident and start taking cheap shots at a nationality then be it Indian or Pakistani I'm surprised mods give more attention to insults to members when people get away by insulting Indians or Pakistanis in general , how many people gets offended when u insult a member ? 1 , 2 maybe 3 but when u insult all Indians then? 8-)

Regarding your point about likes well it's wrong , likes / commendations make your account more valuable for most . If u take out this liking system or Ranking system then accounts will be dispensable for most . U'll see more trolling by even most senior members they won't gonna care of bans even permanent bans and will go for new accounts.
(leave this like system alone this is the second time I'm seeing u're raising this issue.:angry:)

Regards, :p:

Last edited:

cKSgZ8d.png

cKSgZ8d.png

Beta Wapis agai...:drag::kiss3:

Gali dou gai aur detay rahi gay tou Izat tou nahi milay gi na "ranbir sena aur is it rezangir?

Multiple ids banatay raho..:tup:

That was your 6th ID... Banned for using racial slurs,abusive bs... And cursing mothers n sisters ?

So whats your other id?
Beta Wapis agai...:drag::kiss3:

Gali dou gai aur detay rahi gay tou Izat tou nahi milay gi na "ranbir sena aur is it rezangir?

Multiple ids banatay raho..:tup:

That was your 6th ID... Banned for using racial slurs,abusive bs... And cursing mothers n sisters ?
I am a half decade old member on this platform.
Secondly it's not your post in question here, I know you do get abusive but you are not the victim playing kind so chill.

Waz has the right idea:

woman-hitting-guy-gif-anne-hathaway-jake-gyllenhaal-love-and-other-drugs.gif

Give's a new meaning to going "clubbing":partay:
If you look closely she has completely missed. :lol:
leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face.jpg

Generalizing is the problem its the biggest problem here. people pick up one or 2 incident and start taking cheap shots at a nationality then be it Indian or Pakistani I'm surprised mods give more attention to insults to members when people get away by insulting Indians or Pakistanis in general , how many people gets offended when u insult a member ? 1 , 2 maybe 3 but when u insult all Indians then? 8-)
I have always spoken against generalization, it's just not a correct thing to do. Forum policies are commendable when it comes to this issue.
To gather likes ppl post one liners and provoke others, such posts in return get likes from other like-minded people.
It tells a quality of a poster, for example: you, you have etc,etc number of thanks and 19 positive ratings, it tells me you are a quality poster. These things are usually the same with every good member, take me for an example. I get your point when it comes to one liners and what follows.....all in all current system is quite good.

I'm referring to the trolls, not the few senior members.

That's one of the objectives - a platform to interact and discuss issues "constructively". But not many of the numerically strong saffron troll brigade entertain that idea. Try posting in the BD section sometime like you used to do in the past - you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Joint strong action will keep out the creeps.

cKSgZ8d.png

This is what we were up against in those "... vs Dhaka" threads:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember how that 40 kilo subhuman was celebrating when kohli got out, he was fortunate not to get bitchslapped by kohli. Prolly the ugliest cricketer ever
View attachment 253906

How could they co exist

high noble kullen blood
View attachment 253887

compare with him
View attachment 253888

@Whazzup want to see more?

@Shamain

Read my post again since u're living in Canada I'm sure your English is really good , look at the point i was trying to make and regarding trolling by Indian members on BD section please go ahead post them all here and Tag me if u find some by me.

Last edited:
Read my post again living in Canada I'm sure your English is really good , look at the point i was trying to make and regarding trolling by Indian members on BD section please go ahead post them all here and Tag me if u find some by me.

your ignore list- how can i come there?- :D-

@genmirajborgza786 chill man, she's just pointing out the fact that there's just way too many Indians degrading the quality of this forum. You don't agree? Have you seen what they've done to the BD section? We can never have any constructive discussion - it's like Indian trolls are more into BD affairs than BDs themselves, lol!

Indians aren't only ones trolling here u want a d@#k measuring contest here. BD members don't troll ? ask Bongbang about his posts on Hindus and cows from yesterday.

your ignore list- how can i come there?- :D-

U won't :D if I remember correctly u're a middle aged man don't wanna miss the chance of reading some high quality posts by u .:angel:

Back
Top Bottom