What's new

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards

No other source ? this is the first time i am hearing about Daily Pakistan. Check sources please

is it true... that you hear about 'daily Pakistan' for the first time?

regarding the black incident, this is not first time... Iran is habitual culprit.
Iranian guards kill Pakistani soldier near border - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

While shelling of Pakistan villages is routine....

This is one year old news, I can't find any news on the today's incident, have never heard "daily Pakistan" site before. These kinds of news releases & attacks on border by non state actors are a deliberate handiwork of foreign forces to harm Pak-Iran relations since Iran is poised to join CPEC, and west fears regional integration of Euroasian landmass !!! However if there is a border violation, any country know's our capabilities, Pak is the 6th largest army of the world and a nuclear power, Pak knows how to protect its sovereignty !!!

Yes , but after the Iranian Foreign Minister visit , the issue on of border frictions were sorted out.

Border friction?
Iranian foreign minister was here to win support for his terrorist activities against Saudi Arabia, boost moral of desert fighter type Iranian loyalists.

This is one year old news, I can't find any news on the today's incident, have never heard "daily Pakistan" site before. These kinds of news releases & attacks on border by non state actors are a deliberate handiwork of foreign forces to harm Pak-Iran relations since Iran is poised to join CPEC, and west fears regional integration of Euroasian landmass !!! However if there is a border violation, any country know's our capabilities, Pak is the 6th largest army of the world and a nuclear power, Pak knows how to protect its sovereignty !!!

One year old news was for a total ignorant person, and what has changed in one year?

Mullahs of Iran

... and house of Saud

.... are a curse for Muslims!

Neutralize these two and you have not only a peaceful Middle East but many other Muslim countries around the world!

If only the Devil had a sense of humor then he would have killed those two murdering scum's himself.

There might be some reason for which Iran guards came insider your area if your report is true...Without any reason, why would Iran would like to open another confrontation???

They are paranoid because they were fuccking with Arabs now they are worried that Arabs will fucck them back big time. It is just a matter of time you will hear a saudi sponsored terror incident in iran after what Iranians did in Bahrain.

I take it your the someone who would want Pakistan and Iran to rip each other apart so India can be spared that attention of Pakistan Army? Let me make this clear I will reflect and have faith in Pakistan Army. As of now and the last 68 years 99% of it armoured strike forces is posted on your stinking border. That says to me who our enemy is.Our Army knows. India. India. India.

The day I find out the Pakistan Army has moved significant assets to Iran/Pak border including strike elements is the day I will say goodbye to Iran. Other than that nothing will change my thinking about Iran. I would anytime choose the Iranians over any Indian. This fact. I frankly despise India.

And if you think Pakistan is going to anytime soon change it's defence posture from India-centric you have another thing coming. So keep up with your cheap propaganda. This just proves how insecure you Indian's are. You are little men. Thats what you are little men. All 1,270 miillion of you. I mean how else does a country with some many men not beat the crap out of tiny Pakistan? 68 year later we have kicked you lot in the udders, recently do "Grand Theft Auto" in Mumbai and you lot don't have gonads to do anything about it.

India is like a supersized puffter that keeps on getting it's dangles kicked by Pakistan but all it does is shout and scream. Can you imagine if we did this to another country your size like China? Pakistan would have recieved one punch and have been erased from the map for ever. By now Pakistan would only exist history books.

I love the Pakistan Army. For the simple fact that it is the physical manifestation of the hatred for India. Pakistan Army would be out of job without India. Long live hatred for India. Long Live Pakistan Army.

And I won't hide the fact that I hate India beyond the politics of South Asia. I have generic disgust of this billion pile of disgusting humanity most of it only generation or two distant from living like savages and half naked existance suffering recurrent famines. All of sudden few calories and few dollars and you think your equal to us by adopting our clothes, our ancient history and using Bollywood to paint a false picture to mask the ugly reality.

You can report me. I am reducing my presence here anyway primarily because I consider it below my dignity to talk to you or any of those from the south.

Good evening to everybody even my fellow Pakistani's who made disparaging remarks about me but excluding Indian's other than Punjabi Sikhs.

Ps. This report is circumspect. No other media has reported this story.

Last edited:
If only the Devil had a sense of humor then he would have killed those two murdering scum's himself.

They are paranoid because they were fuccking with Arabs now they are worried that Arabs will fucck them back big time. It is just a matter of time you will hear a saudi sponsored terror incident in iran after what Iranians did in Bahrain.

I understand friend..I think it is best for South Asian nations to stay out of these Arab rivallary...Honestly i am happy to see, major economic initiatives are happening in Pakistan...I can see that after Nawaz Sarif came, he is really doing good in economic front in many ways..He is a good man...Our region will be stable when all of us grow at a time...That will enable peace in the region..

I take it your the some Gangawala who would want Pakistan and Iran to rip each other apart so India can be spared that attention of Pakistan Army? Let me make this clear I will reflect and have faith in Pakistan Army. 99% of it armoured strike forces is posted on your stinking border.

The day I find out the Pakistan Army has moved significant assets to Iran/Pak border including strike elements is the day I will say goodbye to Iran. Other than that nothing will change my thinking about Iran. I would anytime choose the Iranians over any Gangawala Indian. This fact. I frankly despise India.

And if you think Pakistan is going to anytime soon change it's defence posture from India-centric you have another thing coming. So keep up with your cheap propaganda. This just proves how insecure you Indian's are. You are little men. Thats what you are little men. All 1,270 miillion of you. I mean how else does a country with some many men not beat the crap out of tiny Pakistan? 68 year later we have kicked you lot in the udders, recently do "Grand Theft Auto" in Mumbai and you lot don't have gonads to do anything about it.

India is like a supersized puffter that keeps on getting it's dangles kicked by Pakistan but all it does is shout and scream. Can you imagine if we did this to another country your size like China? Pakistan would have been erased from the map.

I love the Pakistan Army. For the simple fact that it is the physical manifestation of the hatred for India. Pakistan Army would be out of job without India. Long live hatred for India. Long Live Pakistan Army.

And I won't hide the fact that I hate India beyond the politics of South Asia. I have generic disgust of this billion pile of disgusting humanity most of it only generation or two distant from living like savages and half naked existance suffering recurrent famines. All of sudden few calories and few dollars and you think your equal to us by adopting our clothes, our ancient history and using Bollywood to paint a false picture to mask the ugly reality.

You can report me. I am reducing my presence here anyway primarily because I consider it below my dignity to talk to Gangawalas or any of those Dravidhorror's from the south.

Good evening to everybody even my fellow Pakistani's who made disparaging remarks about me but excluding Indian's other than Punjabi Sikhs.

You are simply insulting yourself along with the Indian trollers by using such kind of words...Any way, is you choice what you would like to be...

I take it your the some Gangawala who would want Pakistan and Iran to rip each other apart so India can be spared that attention of Pakistan Army? Let me make this clear I will reflect and have faith in Pakistan Army. As of now and the last 68 years 99% of it armoured strike forces is posted on your stinking border. That says to me who our enemy is.Our Army knows. India. India. India.

The day I find out the Pakistan Army has moved significant assets to Iran/Pak border including strike elements is the day I will say goodbye to Iran. Other than that nothing will change my thinking about Iran. I would anytime choose the Iranians over any Gangawala Indian. This fact. I frankly despise India.

India is like a supersized puffter that keeps on getting it's dangles kicked by Pakistan but all it does is shout and scream. Can you imagine if we did this to another country your size like China? Pakistan would have recieved one punch and have been erased from the map for ever. By now Pakistan would only exist history books.

You can report me. I am reducing my presence here anyway primarily because I consider it below my dignity to talk to Gangawalas or any of those Dravidhorror's from the south.

Ps. This report is circumspect. No other media has reported this story.
Good to see you back :yahoo:

For those who are not aware, India and Iran are two names of same state.

This is the differance between me and you. I believe in most efficient use of resources and giving no quarter to the enemy - India.

If I had just two bullets left both would be used to take down Indians. You on the other hand would use one on Iran and one on India. Thus you are by default India's friend.

You divert focus. I lock on the focus. India.

Good to see you back :yahoo:

Thanks. 1,270,000,000 of them. I thought it would be unfair to leave you guys to face such hidous odds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom