What's new

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards

no longer Iranian Pakistani Brotherhood ?

as you can see my other Pakistni friends, Every Country works for her Interests. there is no Brotherhood

Pakistan should not take this incident lightly and should make sure that Iran understands what it means to attack Pakistani Soldiers............

After what happened recently at UN. It was expected.
Pakistan rangers be give permission to retaliate at filth revolution guard, and their disciples in Afghanistan.

i am pretty sure that Iranian border guards didn't just came in and started shooting, there must be some kind of provocation involved from the pak rangers. Were the rangers providing cover fires for the terrorists like they do in indo pak border?

There might be some reason for which Iran guards came insider your area if your report is true...Without any reason, why would Iran would like to open another confrontation???

i am pretty sure that Iranian border guards didn't just came in and started shooting, there must be some kind of provocation involved from the pak rangers. Were the rangers providing cover fires for the terrorists like they do in indo pak border?

Why are you so sure?
Logic does not accept your creativity... Why Pak rangers didn't fire back? In any case, Iran Revolution Filth need not to step into Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom