What's new

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards

I take it your the some Gangawala who would want Pakistan and Iran to rip each other apart so India can be spared that attention of Pakistan Army? Let me make this clear I will reflect and have faith in Pakistan Army. As of now and the last 68 years 99% of it armoured strike forces is posted on your stinking border. That says to me who our enemy is.Our Army knows. India. India. India.

The day I find out the Pakistan Army has moved significant assets to Iran/Pak border including strike elements is the day I will say goodbye to Iran. Other than that nothing will change my thinking about Iran. I would anytime choose the Iranians over any Gangawala Indian. This fact. I frankly despise India.

And if you think Pakistan is going to anytime soon change it's defence posture from India-centric you have another thing coming. So keep up with your cheap propaganda. This just proves how insecure you Indian's are. You are little men. Thats what you are little men. All 1,270 miillion of you. I mean how else does a country with some many men not beat the crap out of tiny Pakistan? 68 year later we have kicked you lot in the udders, recently do "Grand Theft Auto" in Mumbai and you lot don't have gonads to do anything about it.

India is like a supersized puffter that keeps on getting it's dangles kicked by Pakistan but all it does is shout and scream. Can you imagine if we did this to another country your size like China? Pakistan would have recieved one punch and have been erased from the map for ever. By now Pakistan would only exist history books.

I love the Pakistan Army. For the simple fact that it is the physical manifestation of the hatred for India. Pakistan Army would be out of job without India. Long live hatred for India. Long Live Pakistan Army.

And I won't hide the fact that I hate India beyond the politics of South Asia. I have generic disgust of this billion pile of disgusting humanity most of it only generation or two distant from living like savages and half naked existance suffering recurrent famines. All of sudden few calories and few dollars and you think your equal to us by adopting our clothes, our ancient history and using Bollywood to paint a false picture to mask the ugly reality.

You can report me. I am reducing my presence here anyway primarily because I consider it below my dignity to talk to Gangawalas or any of those Dravidhorror's from the south.

Good evening to everybody even my fellow Pakistani's who made disparaging remarks about me but excluding Indian's other than Punjabi Sikhs.

Ps. This report is circumspect. No other media has reported this story.

All your words and paragraphs won't changed the fact that Iran shot some Pak rangers' inside Pak territory.

Your pep talk to motivate some young minds against India is indeed brilliant here. But this also does not change the fact that Pakistan is in current situation of turmoil, because of hate against India.

I really thank people like you in Pakistan who hate India from the core of their hearts. Specially in Army. It just makes our work easier of making Pakistan more unstable without investing anything.

The more you bring the hate against India, more the so called Jehadi Musalman you will become , finally all of you see India as HINDUstan. So I wish you good luck and very best in writing against India. 8-)

Seems like a bogus source to me..

Its a bogus source for Iranian sleeper cells, who had in past defended Iranian shelling and shooting.

I wonder why Shia lawyers have not sued the bogus source until now?

Last edited:
All your words and paragraphs won't changed the fact that Iran shot some Pak rangers' inside Pak territory.

Your pep talk to motivate some young minds against India is indeed brilliant here. But this also does not change the fact that Pakistan is in current situation of turmoil, because of hate against India.

I really thank people like you in Pakistan who hate India from the core of their hearts. Specially in Army. It just makes our work easier of making Pakistan more unstable without investing anything.

The more you bring the hate against India, more the so called Jehadi Musalman you will become , finally all of you see India as HINDUstan. So I wish you good luck and very best in writing against India. 8-)

Remind me what the F are you doing in this thread ?

You are most welcome. The more we hate India the more we shall grow strong. We saw what you are in 1947. Nothing since in the 68 years has changed anything other than two variables. Our hate for you has gone up and our durability as a nation has gone up. Your Nehru thought Pakistan would not last 68 days. 68 years later we are stronger then we have ever been.

As I have shown in cast iron terms. As I have shown by boots on the ground. As I have shown in the massed tanks on the ground. Our generals, our GHQ, our Gen. Raheel Sharif have most of them standing and pointed on the Indian border.

Now tell me what does that say what our army thinks who our enemy is. Yes, India, India and India. The Iranian border is almost empty except for few poorly armoured paramilitary units. I know Indian's and your sympathizers like Ottoman would love to have us open another front on the Iranian border as that would mean many of the corps standing on the Indian border would have to be moved and thus giving India advantage.

However some fools might fall for it. Not our army.

Here is is physical reminder of that hatred. Yes pointing toward Indin border.

Al+Khalid+Tank+-+sarzameenpak.blogspot.com.jpg

Pakistani army tanks take part in the winter military exercise in Cholistan desert near Pakistan-India border

desert-tanks-ten-day-part.si.jpg

Squarely pointed on India

images

Video of The Azm-e-Nau exercises on Indian border to underline my point. All these soldiers know who the enemy is. They train day after day. They have had three wars. Need I say anymore?

You are most welcome. The more we hate India the more we shall grow strong. We saw what you are in 1947. Nothing since in the 68 years has changed anything other than two variables. Our hate for you has gone up and our durability as a nation has gone up. Your Nehru thought Pakistan would not last 68 days. 68 years later we are stronger then we have ever been.

As I have shown in cast iron terms. As I have shown by boots on the ground. As I have shown in the massed tanks on the ground. Our generals, our GHQ, our Gen. Raheel Sharif have most of them standing and pointed on the Indian border.

Now tell me what does that say what our army thinks who our enemy is. Yes, India, India and India. The Iranian border is almost empty except for few poorly armoured paramilitary units. I know Indian's and your sympathizers like Ottoman would love to have us open another front on the Iranian border as that would mean many of the corps standing on the Indian border would have to be moved and thus giving India advantage.

However some fools might fall for it. Not our army.

Here is is physical reminder of that hatred. Yes pointing toward Indin border.

Al+Khalid+Tank+-+sarzameenpak.blogspot.com.jpg

Pakistani army tanks take part in the winter military exercise in Cholistan desert near Pakistan-India border

desert-tanks-ten-day-part.si.jpg

Squarely pointed on India

images

Video of The Azm-e-Nau exercises on Indian border to underline my point. All these soldiers know who the enemy is. They train day after day. They have had three wars. Need I say anymore?

Pakistan did not remain what it is within 40 years of Independence. Well I do not like to discuss that. Any how , you are welcomed to hate India. But in the other hand, you are not growing stronger, rather you are getting used to these problems and turmoil because Pakistan is at a point of no return.

It's really good for us that you end up spending on military hardware against us , we want that Pakistan should spend more and more on military hardware due to hate against India. Keep it up :)

And meanwhile other players on your eastern border with disputed durand and some area with iran will boil up soon. Looks like such skirmishes are now becoming day today routine. Not good sign between Shia-Sunni nation.

Back
Top Bottom