What's new

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards

Good job some Pakistani members (especially those sectarian Saudi-loving ones).

You have potentially just wasted 3 years of your lives for becoming angry over a news posted from a BS source and from the most prominent anti-Iran troll on the whole forum, @OTTOMAN. Congratulations indeed.

It went like this:

Iranian soldier 1: I'm bored bro.
Iranian soldier 2: yeah me too. Let's get to other side of border and kill some Pakistani rangers, I heard rangers are there now instead of FC. Let's have some fun.
Iranian soldier 1: Sounds like a cool idea. Let's go bro.

Hours later
Iranian soldier 1: Nice job, we are popular now.
Iranian soldier 2: How so?
Iranian soldier 1: A guy named @OTTOMAN posted the news on a forum called PDF, I couldn't find any other sources though. But I suppose that's credible enough, right?

(moments of silence)

Iranian soldier 2: You bet your *** it is! Come one, give me a high five. Let's drink to this moment although it's prohibited in Iran.
Iranian soldier 1: Yeah, cheers bro.

End of story.

@Atanz @haman10 @waz @Oscar Was it accurate enough?

Yes. Ottoman is as much Iran hater as I am Indian hater. I try to rally everybody in support of our armed forces against India, he on the other hand wants to divert attention on Iran. Ottoman's dream would be having half of PAF and Pak Army deployed on Iran border. That only would suit India as it would reduce Pak forces on Indian border. Conclusion he is a "Indian". Whether in citizenship or sentiment is debateable.

And it is possible that one of our guys might have got shot by Iranian border guards. Friendly fire is not unknown to happen. The biggest loss in one single incident that British Army suffered in Gulf war was when USAF fighter fired a Hellfire missile into a Warrior APC killing most of the squad inside.

As I said before words are cheap. I only look at our army and it's operational posture. Unless somebody who can give credible sources that shows significant Pak Army deployed on the Iranian border including strike elemants would I consider Iran a threat. However from what I know most of the border area is in hands of rag tag levies or other auxillery forces which is why this area has become a smugglers paradise. I think with CPEC moving forward I expect this area to come under more direct control.

I will cover Balochistan later and trust me your going to be surprised at how we have left this region almost as a wild west lawless region with predicatable results.

Ps. We are always going to get sectarian clones who represent primary threat to security of the Pakistani state and as a corollary threat to our relations with Iran. We best ignore them and not let them define our relationship.

Last edited:
Yes. Ottoman is as much Iran hater as I am Indian hater. I try to rally everybody in support of our armed forces against India he on the other hand wants to divert attention on Iran. Ottoman's dream would be having half of PAF and Pak Army deployed on Iran border. That only would suit India a it would reduce Pak forces on Indian border. Conclusion he is a "Indian". Whether in citizenship ot sentiment is debateable.

And it is possible that one of our guys might get shot by Iranian bordr guards. Friendly fire is not unknown to happen. The biggest loss in one single incident that British Army suffered was when USAF fighter fired a Hellfire missile into a Warrior APC killing most of the squad inside.

As I said before words are cheap. I only look at our army and it's operational posture. Unless somebody who can give credible sources that shows significant Pak Army deployed on the iranian border including strike elemants would I consider Iran a threat. However from what I know most of the border area is in hanfs of rag tag levies or other auxillery forces which is why this area has become a smugglers paradise. I think with CPEC moving forward I expect this area to come under more direct control.

I will cover Balochistan later and trust me your going to be surprised how we have left this region almost as a wild west lawless region with predicatable results.

Ps. We are always going to get sectarian clones who represent primary threat to security of the Pakistani state and as a corollary threat to our relations with Iran. We best ignore them and not let them define our relationship.

So if I understand correctly, "Ottoman" wants Pakistan's forces to be moved to Iranian border.

Atanz wants Pakistan's forces to be moved to Indian border.

Is there anyone who wants Pakistan's forces moved to Afghanistan's border?

Is there anyone who wants Pakistan's forces back to the barracks?

So if I understand correctly, "Ottoman" wants Pakistan's forces to be moved to Iranian border.

Atanz wants Pakistan's forces to be moved to Indian border.

Is there anyone who wants Pakistan's forces moved to Afghanistan's border?

Is there anyone who wants Pakistan's forces back to the barracks?

We don't choose how forces are deployed. Threat assessment by Pak Army in GHQ decides that. According to which all our strike forces and the heavy mob are positioned for Indian border and LOC. Secondary to that we have moved some units on internal anti-terrorism duties to FATA. That about sums it.

I think you meant the IRGC, the Iranians.. in the WEST of Pakistan.. not the Indian Border security Force in the EAST.

Unless you want to practice
"Somnath ka Mandir jiss ne bhi tora, Paise aap ki jaib se kate gain".

Wah !!
Kamal ki sooch, not that it matters but could you share why ?
No , I dont think he meant Iranian border Guards , after 2500 + posts one knows.
On the bold part above - can you explain what its supposed to mean please ?

"Somnath ka Mandir jiss ne bhi tora, Paise aap ki jaib se kate gain"

Literal Translation:

" Does not matter who had destructed the Somnath Temple, you would have to pay for it"

Message being conveyed:

The current generation of subcontinent muslims should not be held responsible for the acts committed by the armies of Mahmud of Ghazni, Alauddin Khilji and Aurangzeb.

Last edited:
No one fired at you, this news is not true, in case you didn't notice.

We are a Third World Country. Now there is a reason for that and trust me that has nothing to do with the soil. It is what walks on it, us the people, that defines us as 3rd World. Specifically our thinking and our outlooks. We for example rarely let facts inform our thinking. To illustrate this point consider our order of battle which is defined as:-

"In modern use, the order of battle of an armed force participating in a military operation or campaign shows the hierarchical organization, command structure, strength, disposition of personnel, and equipment of units and formations of the armed force".

This itself is based on threat profile as assessed by Pakistan Army HQ overseen by Gen. Raheel Sharif. In other words in a game of Chess this is how we have our assets laid out to face threats.

These are the facts:-

Against Iran/Afghanistan South.

Balochistan
XII Corps
33 Infantry Division

(i) XII Corps which is based in Quetta cover Balochistan and it's remit is threats from South Afghanistan along the Kandahar axis and threats from Iran along the Taftan-Zahedan axis or from Chah Bahar-Gwadar coastel axis.

(ii) The stunning fact is XII Corps has no strike units whatsoever. That is it has no elite combat formations that are equivalent of te spear. Strike units are highly trained, armed with latest equipment. They are the units with the snarled "teeth".

(iii) XII Corps just has two infantry divisions even these are deployed around Quetta thus on the Kandahar-Quetta axis. In effect Pakistan has tops just one infantry division ( 33rd Infantry Division ) as defence against Iran.

Talk and rubbish asides the ORBIT of our armed forces shows the people in the know - our army as headed by Gen. Raheel Sharif does not regard Iran as a threat whatsoever. If they do they certainly are ignoring that threat by not deploying significant forces on Iranian border. Is that what @OTTOMAN and rest are suggesting? That Gen. Sharif and his planners are stupid?

And if any Iranian wants to see what threat Pakistan poses then they ought to look at XII Corps and they can see for themselves the puny forces deployed in Balochistan.

Against India.

Now let us look at where the Strike Units of Pakistan Army are based. All Strike Corps are based in Punjab and postured to take on India. This India faces on the Punjab border. You will see lot of heavy steel.

Punjab - Strike Corps
I Corps
Mangla II Corps
Multan

6 Armoured Division
Kharian 1 Armoured Division
Multan

17 Mechanized Infantry Division
Kharian 40 Infantry Division
Okara
37 Mechanized Infantry Division
Gujranwala

And more to hold the line against India.

Punjab - Holding Corps
IV Corps
Lahore
10 Infantry Division
Lahore
11 Infantry Division
Lahore
XXX Corps
Gujranwala XXXI Corps
Bahawalpur

2 Artillery Division
Gujranwala 26 Mechanized Division
Bahawalpur
8 Infantry Division
Sialkot 35 Infantry Division
Bahawalpur
15 Infantry Division
Sialkot 40th Infantry Division
Okara

Sindh
V Corps
Karachi

Hyderabad
16th Infantry Division
18 Infantry Division
Hyderabad
25 Mechanized Infantry Division
Malir

J&K, FANA
V Corps
Rawalpindi

Northern Area Command
Gilgit
12 Infantry Division
Murree
19th Infantry Division
Jhelum
23 Infantry Division
Gujrat

In total it appears that all of Pakistan Strike Corp is based to punch India. All told there are 7 full Corps including all Strike Corps facing the Indian Army. This makes almost 80% of the Pakistan Army. Before trouble in the insurgency in FATA this would have been even higher. These are the Corps that face India.

I Corps Mangla
II Corps, Multan
IV Corps Lahore
X Corps Rawalpindi
XXX Corps Gujranawala
XXXI Corps Bahawalpur
V Corps Karachi
Northern Areas Command Gilgit.

Against Afghanistan/FATA

NWFP / FATA

XI Corps
Peshawar

7 Infantry Division
Mardan

9th Infantry Division
Kohat

Pakistan Army Order of Battle - Corps

One look at this tells me where the real threat is from. Anything else is just diverting our resources and weakening our eastern flank. This is something Pakistani's need to keep in mind.

peace-time-locations-of-corps-n.jpg

images

Last edited:
I take it your the some Gangawala who would want Pakistan and Iran to rip each other apart so India can be spared that attention of Pakistan Army? Let me make this clear I will reflect and have faith in Pakistan Army. As of now and the last 68 years 99% of it armoured strike forces is posted on your stinking border. That says to me who our enemy is.Our Army knows. India. India. India.

The day I find out the Pakistan Army has moved significant assets to Iran/Pak border including strike elements is the day I will say goodbye to Iran. Other than that nothing will change my thinking about Iran. I would anytime choose the Iranians over any Gangawala Indian. This fact. I frankly despise India.

And if you think Pakistan is going to anytime soon change it's defence posture from India-centric you have another thing coming. So keep up with your cheap propaganda. This just proves how insecure you Indian's are. You are little men. Thats what you are little men. All 1,270 miillion of you. I mean how else does a country with some many men not beat the crap out of tiny Pakistan? 68 year later we have kicked you lot in the udders, recently do "Grand Theft Auto" in Mumbai and you lot don't have gonads to do anything about it.

India is like a supersized puffter that keeps on getting it's dangles kicked by Pakistan but all it does is shout and scream. Can you imagine if we did this to another country your size like China? Pakistan would have recieved one punch and have been erased from the map for ever. By now Pakistan would only exist history books.

I love the Pakistan Army. For the simple fact that it is the physical manifestation of the hatred for India. Pakistan Army would be out of job without India. Long live hatred for India. Long Live Pakistan Army.

And I won't hide the fact that I hate India beyond the politics of South Asia. I have generic disgust of this billion pile of disgusting humanity most of it only generation or two distant from living like savages and half naked existance suffering recurrent famines. All of sudden few calories and few dollars and you think your equal to us by adopting our clothes, our ancient history and using Bollywood to paint a false picture to mask the ugly reality.

You can report me. I am reducing my presence here anyway primarily because I consider it below my dignity to talk to Gangawalas or any of those Dravidhorror's from the south.

Good evening to everybody even my fellow Pakistani's who made disparaging remarks about me but excluding Indian's other than Punjabi Sikhs.

Ps. This report is circumspect. No other media has reported this story.

nice post... u represent me bhai saheb..:pakistan:

@mkn_91

Thank you brother. I took some effort to enumerate the exact deployment profile of the Pakistan armed forces. Talk is cheap. However if you want to see what threatens Pakistan all you have to look at is how our army is deployed. The map below shows you where the differant corps are deployed. You don't need to be military strategist to realize that our army leadership does not regard Iran as threat. Either that or they are foolish in having deployed our forces in the wrong places. You can see in the south west near Iran there are hardly any regular Pakistan Army units deployed. The "steel fist" or Strike Corps is exclusively deployed facing India.

qGOR2WN.png

The region of Pakistan adjacent to Iran has no major regular Pakistan Army units - Iranian border marked in bold red in map above. From the forces deployed India clearly present the major threat followed by Afghan border on the FATA where we have the TTP insurgency going on.

All the corps have differant assets attached. The real fist is allocated to the corps on the Indian border. Most of the units in FATA are just infantry units and or SSG Special Forces. For precise strength and unit composition please refer to schedule below. This is the Pak ORBAT or "Order of Battle".

If there was any credibility to the threat from Iran you guy's need to call Gen. Raheel Sharif and tell him he ought to shift some corps from the Indian border over to the Iranian border because right now he has left the Iranian border almost undefended. He has even more resources deployed near the Afghan border to tackle TTP.

And Indian's or those who would side with Indian's would love to see the forces facing India being weakened by having them shifted to the Iranian border. That is why you say effort being made to cause grief between Pak/Iran. It is to divert and weaken our resources. Expect lots of false flaggers to come along like one just below who appeared out of no where and first post bang - is here.

Against India.

Now let us look at where the Strike Units of Pakistan Army are based. All Strike Corps are based in Punjab and postured to take on India. This India faces on the Punjab border. You will see lot of heavy steel.

Punjab - Strike Corps
I Corps
Mangla
II Corps
Multan

6 Armoured Division
Kharian 1 Armoured Division
Multan
17 Mechanized Infantry Division
Kharian 40 Infantry Division
Okara
37 Mechanized Infantry Division
Gujranwala

And more to hold the line against India.

Punjab - Holding Corps
IV Corps
Lahore

10 Infantry Division
Lahore
11 Infantry Division
Lahore
XXX Corps
Gujranwala
XXXI Corps
Bahawalpur

2 Artillery Division
Gujranwala 26 Mechanized Division
Bahawalpur
8 Infantry Division
Sialkot 35 Infantry Division
Bahawalpur
15 Infantry Division
Sialkot 40th Infantry Division
Okara

Sindh
V Corps
Karachi

Hyderabad
16th Infantry Division
18 Infantry Division
Hyderabad
25 Mechanized Infantry Division
Malir

J&K, FANA
V Corps
Rawalpindi

Northern Area Command
Gilgit
12 Infantry Division
Murree
19th Infantry Division
Jhelum
23 Infantry Division
Gujrat

In total it appears that all of Pakistan Strike Corp is based to punch India. All told there are 7 full Corps including all Strike Corps facing the Indian Army. This makes almost 80% of the Pakistan Army. Before trouble in the insurgency in FATA this would have been even higher. These are the Corps that face India.

I Corps Mangla
II Corps, Multan
IV Corps Lahore
X Corps Rawalpindi
XXX Corps Gujranawala
XXXI Corps Bahawalpur
V Corps Karachi
Northern Areas Command Gilgit.

Against Afghanistan - FATA

NWFP / FATA

XI Corps
Peshawar

7 Infantry Division
Mardan

9th Infantry Division
Kohat

Against Iran - Afghanistan South.

Balochistan
XII Corps

33 Infantry Division

Last edited:
Why doesn't Pakistan address this issue , thesr types of incidents are increasing now . Why can Iran ne allowed to enter Pakistan , it is as bad as any other country ( US / India ) entering Pakistani territory . Once i read they came 40km inside Pakistan ..isnt there anyone to stop them on the border

Mini skirmishes happen all over the world on a regular basis. Terrorists and smugglers aren't as stupid as everyone thinks, at-least not all times. One can imagine them wearing uniforms to make their transports and activities easier and all that with lack of any co-ordination and communication b/w the two border control forces makes their job easier.

This concept on part of smugglers is called deception and resulting loss friendly fire. If you cant understand these concepts then I'm afraid you are dumber than a brainwashed terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom