What's new

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards

So you are the most wellcome :D
yes. i do eat beef, any problem ? i follow true old Vedic Religion. we only have 12 Gods. cow is not my MOTHER !

Half of the brigade is busy posting in 'Iran is the most developed country of Islamic world'
Remaining half is busy photo shopping pictures from Hajj stamped.
We have worse kind of mental slaves who would cheer for I.ran any time of the day than siding with their own country Pakistan..

A picture is worth a thousand words
hes a British Pakistani or Iranian PAkistani
b2fuLpD.png

everybody knows @Atanz is a Racist Iranian Afghan. he even hates Indians and other non Iranian Pakistanis .
he thinks that he and his Race (iranian Afghan) is better than Indo-Aryans(Pakistanis and NW.Indians).hell hes even stealing our History.

Oye. Why leave lucifer himself out of it? They indeed are a curse to the planet, and more specifically Muslim world.

1. Iranian mullahs bad for health.
2. House of Pokemon (Saud) and EVERYONE in it a curse to humanity.

:pop:
dont you dare abuse anime

im waiting for some Pakistanis, to shower their love om Iran right now, and say that it was Pakistan's fault

yes. i do eat beef, any problem ? i follow true old Vedic Religion. we only have 12 Gods. cow is not my MOTHER !

A picture is worth a thousand words
hes a British Pakistani or Iranian PAkistani

b2fuLpD.png

everybody knows @Atanz is a Racist Iranian Afghan. he even hates Indians and other non Iranian Pakistanis .
he thinks that he and his Race (iranian Afghan) is better than Indo-Aryans(Pakistanis and NW.Indians).hell hes even stealing our History.

Keep your stinky @ss outta it...I fail to understand how is that any of your business...or you get orgasms from smelling other people's $hit

You are talking about one specific incident.

And we are writing about the general problem being faced by Middle Eastern and other Muslim countries in the region.

Emotional Irani Mullahs and House of Saud are the major problem. Due to their sick d!ck measuring contest, whole of the region is on flames. So both need to go!

I have had the opportunity to work with Iranians in Europe, they are fine people and despise those fanatic Ayatullahs as much as any saner person would do.

Most of the these Ayatuallah fans are fanatic Shias from states like Afghanistan, Iraq and now for some reason Pakistan also....giving free reign in the past to Saudi backed sectarian organizations has messed up our society.

Good job some Pakistani members (especially those sectarian Saudi-loving ones).

You have potentially just wasted 3 years of your lives for becoming angry over a news posted from a BS source and from the most prominent anti-Iran troll on the whole forum, @OTTOMAN. Congratulations indeed.

It went like this:

Iranian soldier 1: I'm bored bro.
Iranian soldier 2: yeah me too. Let's get to other side of border and kill some Pakistani rangers, I heard rangers are there now instead of FC. Let's have some fun.
Iranian soldier 1: Sounds like a cool idea. Let's go bro.

Hours later
Iranian soldier 1: Nice job, we are popular now.
Iranian soldier 2: How so?
Iranian soldier 1: A guy named @OTTOMAN posted the news on a forum called PDF, I couldn't find any other sources though. But I suppose that's credible enough, right?

(moments of silence)

Iranian soldier 2: You bet your *** it is! Come one, give me a high five. Let's drink to this moment although it's prohibited in Iran.
Iranian soldier 1: Yeah, cheers bro.

End of story.

@Atanz @haman10 @waz @Oscar Was it accurate enough?

Last edited:
Good job some Pakistani members (especially those sectarian Saudi-loving ones).

You have potentially just wasted 3 years of your lives for becoming angry over a news posted from a BS source and from the most prominent anti-Iran Saudi loving troll on the whole forum, @OTTOMAN. Congratulations indeed.

It went like this:

Iranian soldier 1: I'm bored bro.
Iranian soldier 2: yeah me too. Let's get to other side of border and kill some Pakistani rangers, I heard rangers are there now instead of FC. Let's have some fun.
Iranian soldier 1: Sounds like a cool idea. Let's go bro.

Hours later
Iranian soldier 1: Nice job, we are popular now.
Iranian soldier 2: How so?
Iranian soldier 1: A guy named @OTTOMAN posted the news on a forum called PDF, I couldn't find any other sources though. But I suppose that's credible enough, right?

(moments of silence)

Iranian soldier 2: You bet your *** it is! Come one, give me a high five. Let's drink to this moment although it's prohibited in Iran.
Iranian soldier 1: Yeah, cheers bro.

End of story.

@Atanz @haman10 @waz @Oscar Was it accurate enough?

Well I'm still waiting for a source....:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom