What's new

TOTALLY BOYCOTT GEO CHANNEL

Pakistanisage

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The best way to Punish a Company like GEO is to totally BOYCOTT the Company.

That means pressurize Advertisers to stop doing business with Geo.

The Public should stop watching their Channel.

People should refuse to appear as guest on their shows.

Hit this low life company in the Pocketbook.

They understand the language of MONEY very well.

lol A channel became that stronger in our country that no one can ban them Pity . Why not just seal their offices and studios every thing ? What will they do ? will broadcast from Dubai or India and spit venom against Army and our country ? Which they are already doing. Comon Just do it Burn the whole damn Geo offices and vehicles !!

lol A channel became that stronger in our country that no one can ban them Pity . Why not just seal their offices and studios every thing ? What will they do ? will broadcast from Dubai or India and spit venom against Army and our country ? Which they are already doing. Comon Just do it Burn the whole damn Geo offices and vehicles !!
that is very tragic question a chennel become stronger then country

What did Geo do? Please care to explain?
Also why do you watch Geo sitting in USA? You might have better things to do other than watching a Chanel you hate? :D

10178102_740851029279556_5523528567085012038_n.jpg

What did Geo do? Please care to explain?
Also why do you watch Geo sitting in USA? You might have better things to do other than watching a Chanel you hate? :D

too many army children! the holiest among the holy cows of pakistan!

I haven't watched tv in the last 12/13 years, the only time I watch it is when waiting for my turn at the saloon, if not reading some book. TV is total waste of time.

bhai apni jaan ki kasam main ne kabhi geo 1 ghanta beth ker nhi dekha or na mery gher main TV on hota hai last i seen geo few months ago on barber shop hahaaha

courage of what??? well if U think raising baseless allegation is not brave... it is not according to islam or any kind of journalism ethics

Spy agencies role is not a secret anymore on Balochistan abductions, extra Judicial Killings and in politics.. further HM himself declared to catch these these guys in case something happens to him.. I am not a fan of Geo or HM but in this scenario the allegations are not totally baseless!..

Ahh How i am Loving this Counter game , Geo's strategy backfired , they thought it will generate sympathy from public if they blame ISI , but instead people started Supporting ISI more ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom