What's new

TOTALLY BOYCOTT GEO CHANNEL

one of my friends who has been in the industry and held license for one of the top tv channels now, once mentioned that none of the channels get sufficient advertisements to support their operation. They are funded from elsewhere. Thus, boycott of products and channel will not have any effect on these channels, as their financiers will increase their funds. Yet, we must boycott the culprit channel because there is no other way to express our concern on their irresponsible behaviour.
so arent you dreaming angry mob burrning down the JEWO TV? lolzz

It's been 8 or so years I have not watched Geo (or don't watch TV at all unless sitting in a company).

How can I damage them when I don't watch it already :cry:

May be I watch it today and then stop watching again, it may help?

nope, just boycott them

and spread the word, telling people you know to boycott them

no viewership = zero ratings = business failing = no more sell-out media outlets that are on payroll of outsiders

I would prefer doing it in dreams. In reality is violating the law ;)

Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-wall-poster1.jpg

if the laws are made by, the croupt mafia just to save thier rule over poors then, the law itself cant protect the innocents & poors?
its better to be break those laws as soon as posible for the laws , which can really beneficial for the poors & can protect poors, bringing justice to the criminal elites in GOTHAM ITSELF.
batman-superhero-dark-knight-rises-hd-wallpaper-download

geo is good channel why u want to boycott it....:unsure::unsure:
yes of course it is, but from your point of view, as they are doing exactly what you likes, well what about those Kashmiri students who chanted pro Pakistan slogans, Did you like that ? or would you dare to call it their "passion for the game"
so same is here, Geo has tried to defame ISI, which is the first line of defence of the country.

well your ignorance isn't an excuse for you to get away with unsubstantiated lies

for years and years and years Geo (and some other outlets - online & print) have been critical of the intelligence agencies and they never got attacked

believe me when i say this: if the ISI wanted this man dead, he would've been dead a LONG LONG LONGGGG time ago
How is that related to the fact that your constitution doesn't allow criticism of armed forces in public? I am not the one who is claiming this, one of your "respected" Pakistani posters claimed this.
in one single attack, almost 80 CPRF jawans of india were slaughtered like cows by naxal/maoist forces....their arms and ammo seized too by the rebels

and yet you indians are so fixated on Pakistan

And how is that related to the fact that that an average Indian has no reason to fear from ISI because ISI is so incompetent that it can't stop attacks even within its own backyard.Not to mention that you had to go so many years back to find a comparable incident in India. LOL.

How is that related to the fact that your constitution doesn't allow criticism of armed forces in public? I am not the one who is claiming this, one of your "respected" Pakistani posters claimed this.

why do you care so much? Is it in your Constitution that Kashmiri nationalists get raped/tortured/thrown in mass graves? Or that when they cheer for Pakistani sports teams they get kicked out of schools/harassed/have rocks thrown at them?

yeah - you bhartis are the ones to talk :laugh:

And how is that related to the fact that that an average Indian has no reason to fear from ISI because ISI is so incompetent that it can't stop attacks even within its own backyard.Not to mention that you had to go so many years back to find a comparable incident in India. LOL.

b/c you have your priorities in ALL but the right places, that's why....

the fact that ISI has you bhartis soiling your undies gives me a feeling of mischievous glee and pleasure.

they must be doing something right! Hate to break it to you, but they're going nowhere. And as long as they do their jobs, I'll enjoy seeing more posts from you on the subject since they are so cute.

Back
Top Bottom