What's new

TOTALLY BOYCOTT GEO CHANNEL

This is enough to him to be declared traitor ... And traitors should be eliminate immediately ... That's all .............

this is how reign of law is replaced by reign of terror! In the simplest terms this is virtual outlawry..

I am sure it will consider its legal options for a counter suit too at the proper time.

there is going to be Muk Muka at the end... ISI seems contended with mere notice from PEMRA.. and HM didn't nominate ISI in the FIR.. who knows what is going on behind closed doors..

Yellow journalism is all over in Pakistan. It was very immature and irresponsible reporting as never seen any other TV channel of any other country has ever accused their own Intelligence services for murder attempt on journalist and that also without any evidence or proof prior to investigation. They should bring in court if they have violated certain rules/laws/regulations. Let see what judicial commission bring

I completely avoid their channel and the publications from their media group
we can follow that up in our offices. although I doubt if it will be successful in Judiciary and government sections which have developed the hatred for Pakistan military recently.

the boycott from the guests is excellent idea. Geo can suck up to their personal favourites for all we care

we cant pressurise the Advertisers though, they will only follow suit themselves when this campaign puts the dent on the reader and viewership

in teashops restaurants and hostels etc. we can demand to change the channel .. so slowly but surely we will hit it where it will hurt them most.

the main message of this campaign should be Pakistan... not just the defence forces of Pakistan because if we make it too narrow then it will give Jang and Geo the chance to gather some left wing intellectuals and analysts to just focus their mocking and smug remarks on the military.

That's the key and that is how Advertisers are pressurized. If the Public makes it clear that People will boycott the Products of Companies which advertise on GEO, the revenues will dry up at GEO and it will go bankrupt.

The Public holds the biggest cards in their hand because this is all about money for these Greedy Traitors. There is no better Punishment for these Criminals than to hit them in the Pocketbook.

Why? On what basis? Geo still has its PEMRA license. Such a blockade by cable operators is an illegal restraint of trade. If it has been ordered covertly, then those manipulators are just as liable.

that's the whole point....people want the broadcasting license of Geo garbage tv to be stripped

they are a liability -and they are unprofessional and have no journalistic ethics

Pakistani constitution doesn't allow its citizens to criticize armed forces and ISI in public. However it allows ISI to watch helplessly while terrorists blow up its citizens.

ISI safehouses have been attacked too; however in the end our forces have retaliated subsequently every time

we are fighting an insurgency...you forgot you also have naxals and God knows how many other groups fighting insurgency or seperatist revolt in india??

no need for you to worry about ISI....we cant do anything for you if they make you soil your undies every evening....sorry

That's the key and that is how Advertisers are pressurized. If the Public makes it clear that People will boycott the Products of Companies which advertise on GEO, the revenues will dry up at GEO and it will go bankrupt.

The Public holds the biggest cards in their hand because this is all about money for these Greedy Traitors. There is no better Punishment for these Criminals than to hit them in the Pocketbook.
companies do not advertise on any one channel exclusively. We have to ask this question to ourselves, can we live without those products? Can we live without mobile phone, shampoo, soap, cold drink, water, etc etc. (mind it, it is not difficult to; there were times when most of these things were non existent, in that time also people lived and lived more happily.

companies do not advertise on any one channel exclusively. We have to ask this question to ourselves, can we live without those products? Can we live without mobile phone, shampoo, soap, cold drink, water, etc etc. (mind it, it is not difficult to; there were times when most of these things were non existent, in that time also people lived and lived more happily.

I think the key is perception. If the Advertisers perceive the anger and feel it might impact them negatively, they will advertise on the other channels rather than Geo. Even if Geo loses half of their Advertising Revenues, it will be enough for thses clowns to belly up because they have huge fixed Costs because this is a Capital Intensive industry.

I think the key is perception. If the Advertisers perceive the anger and feel it might impact them negatively, they will advertise on the other channels rather than Geo. Even if Geo loses half of their Advertising Revenues, it will be enough for thses clowns to belly up because they have huge fixed Costs because this is a Capital Intensive industry.
one of my friends who has been in the industry and held license for one of the top tv channels now, once mentioned that none of the channels get sufficient advertisements to support their operation. They are funded from elsewhere. Thus, boycott of products and channel will not have any effect on these channels, as their financiers will increase their funds. Yet, we must boycott the culprit channel because there is no other way to express our concern on their irresponsible behaviour.

A soldier's worth is best recognized by it's patriotic civilians no matter their parents are in army or not.

No one questioning that. But the shadow and dagger game is also a reality and blind support for everything and anything causes harm .

please refrain from brining in the Holy Deities and religion.
it might be funny for you but not everyone shares the same taste.

its not just the army its about the country as well. we are only showing our dissent which is our right. there is nothing wrong with criticism but it should be from a domestic perspective not from India or Timbuktu.

your BJP thugs are harassing Modi critics with eviction from India to Pakistan. our response is very feeble compared to that................ no? ;)

I will invite you for a steak ... you bring the drinks

sorry if it really hurts religious sentiments. that aside the tolerance level for criticism is really low in Pakistani society is really low( judging by this thread) .shadow and dagger game is also a reality and blind support for everything and anything causes harm ultimately.

No one questioning that. But the shadow and dagger game is also a reality and blind support for everything and anything causes harm .

sorry if it really hurts religious sentiments. that aside the tolerance level for criticism is really low in Pakistani society is really low( judging by this thread) .shadow and dagger game is also a reality and blind support for everything and anything causes harm ultimately.

Really ?

This from a country that treats a MASS MURDERER like a god of some kind ?

Get real my man and stop TROLLING.

ISI safehouses have been attacked too; however in the end our forces have retaliated subsequently every time

we are fighting an insurgency...you forgot you also have naxals and God knows how many other groups fighting insurgency or seperatist revolt in india??

Yes however our constitution allows us to constantly criticize our armed forces and intelligence agencies if they fail to perform their duties, something that ISI has been failing to perform miserably for the past decade.

no need for you to worry about ISI....we cant do anything for you if they make you soil your undies every evening....sorry
And we are back to the madarssa taught street language. I don't understand how can educated people of Pakistan can be so shameless, or so stupid. Taliban bomb your people everyday, slaughter your soldiers like pigs and play football with their heads, your ISI watches all helplessly and you think an Indian would be afraid of it? Which planet are you living on?

Really ?

This from a country that treats a MASS MURDERER like a god of some kind ?

Get real my man and stop TROLLING.

better stick to the topic! we can discuss the true mass murders and their followers in some other thread!

Yes however our constitution allows us to constantly criticize our armed forces and intelligence agencies if they fail to perform their duties, something that ISI has been failing to perform miserably for the past decade.

well your ignorance isn't an excuse for you to get away with unsubstantiated lies

for years and years and years Geo (and some other outlets - online & print) have been critical of the intelligence agencies and they never got attacked

believe me when i say this: if the ISI wanted this man dead, he would've been dead a LONG LONG LONGGGG time ago

And we are back to the madarssa taught street language. I don't understand how can educated people of Pakistan can be so shameless, or so stupid. Taliban bomb your people everyday, slaughter your soldiers like pigs and play football with their heads, your ISI watches all helplessly and you think an Indian would be afraid of it? Which planet are you living on?

in one single attack, almost 80 CPRF jawans of india were slaughtered like cows by naxal/maoist forces....their arms and ammo seized too by the rebels

and yet you indians are so fixated on Pakistan :laugh:

It's been 8 or so years I have not watched Geo (or don't watch TV at all unless sitting in a company).

How can I damage them when I don't watch it already :cry:

May be I watch it today and then stop watching again, it may help?

Back
Top Bottom