What's new

TOTALLY BOYCOTT GEO CHANNEL

Spy agencies role is not a secret anymore on Balochistan abductions, extra Judicial Killings and in politics.. further HM himself declared to catch these these guys in case something happens to him.. I am not a fan of Geo or HM but in this scenario the allegations are not totally baseless!..
1. as a son of army officer ./. when they caught the culpluts and hand them over to the court and court realse them bcoz they are scared of them ..so army didnt have any option to make them disappear .. everywhere in world armies do that .. government support them .. in our society where there is no judical process this happens

2. thats what made him the target .. If ISI wanted to kill him they could have done it in 2007 ... and if they did it .. he is 100 dead ,,, it is done by amatures .. let me explain to u why he named ISI .. u knw when benaziar was coming .. he name all the important person and write a letter to everyone that army, ISI genral musharraf want to kill him ..that is a pressure tactic so she will be provided more security.. name ISI is what made him the target .. anyone who is against ISI would love to kill a generalist to get it blamed on ISI .. ISI knw killing someone create more problem .. other wise they would have done it in 2007 bwhen it started
GEO’s Agenda

3. there are people like u who like to sit in ur cousy homes and talk shit about people who give their lives for u ..bloody unthankfull people

Data Source: Gallup Pakistan
TOP 10 : NEWS CHANNELS
TA: Adults 18+, CnS Viewers
Period: MAY 2013
Rank Channel Name Avg Reach % Avg Reach ’000
1 GEO News 16.568 7,027
2 PTV News 3.647 1,547
3 ARY News 3.391 1,438
4 Express News 3.167 1,343
5 AAJ News 2.32 984
6 Samaa TV 2.105 893
7 BBC World 1.138 483
8 CNN 0.958 406
9 KTN News 0.892 378
10 Indus News 0.851 361

Top 10 News Channels of Pakistan | NADEEM MALIK ندیم ملک

Lets see how much dent would be met to GEO after this latest comaign :coffee:

1. as a son of army officer ./. when they caught the culpluts and hand them over to the court and court realse them bcoz they are scared of them ..so army didnt have any option to make them disappear .. everywhere in world armies do that .. government support them .. in our society where there is no judical process this happens

2. thats what made him the target .. If ISI wanted to kill him they could have done it in 2007 ... and if they did it .. he is 100 dead ,,, it is done by amatures .. let me explain to u why he named ISI .. u knw when benaziar was coming .. he name all the important person and write a letter to everyone that army, ISI genral musharraf want to kill him ..that is a pressure tactic so she will be provided more security.. name ISI is what made him the target .. anyone who is against ISI would love to kill a generalist to get it blamed on ISI .. ISI knw killing someone create more problem .. other wise they would have done it in 2007 bwhen it started
GEO’s Agenda

3. there are people like u who like to sit in ur cousy homes and talk shit about people who give their lives for u ..bloody unthankfull people

so army didnt have any option to make them disappear .. if this is the basis of your argument, I rest my case.. !! put fetters and gags on the innocent people, muzzle the mouth of free speech, deprive the mothers of their sons, create mass graves.. blame judiciary, topple democratic regimes and remain holy cows!!.. this is no more going to happen in Pakistan and Geo has laid the foundation stone in this regard!.. if there is anybody caught, he must be tried in court of law as per code.. why should one person sleep and ordinary man one night and next day he wakes up full agitator and traitor? Who gave ISI authority to distribute licenses of patriotism?

If this is the case we have no right to shout on the black laws implemented by Indian Government in Kashmir and atrocities by Indian Military therein.

P.S: mind your language bro! what do you know about me? How do you know I am sitting in cozy home?

Last edited:
hat made him the target .. If ISI wanted to kill him they could have done it in 2007 ... and if they did it .. he is 100 dead ,,, it is done by amatures .. let
Only those are scared of ISI who are doing something wrong. A patriot feels safe with ISI only traitors have a fear. Why would ISI pickup innocent people and make them disappear. Internationally, secret service only acts when they are DAMN sure. Not on the basis of doubt. It is not police that they will pick up people in the name of Tafteesh and extort money. They will move in only when they are sure of someones involvement in anti state activity.

I vividly remember how precise they are when providing information. They know about people, keep a watch, dispense information to all formations and act only when they see that subject is now beyond economical repair.

so army didnt have any option to make them disappear .. if this is the basis of your argument, I rest my case.. !! put fetters and gags on the innocent people, muzzle the mouth of free speech, 1. deprive the mothers of their sons, create mass graves.. blame judiciary, topple democratic regimes and remain holy cows!!.. this is no more going to happen in Pakistan and Geo has laid the foundation stone in this regard!.. if there is anybody caught, he must be tried in court of law as per code.. why should one person sleep and ordinary man one night and next day he wakes up full agitator and traitor? Who gave ISI authority to distribute licenses of patriotism?
P.S: mind your language bro! what do you know about me? How do you know I am sitting in cozy home?

1. i will answer point by point
10000 soldiers died just in swat operation .. they have mother too ... the mass graves u are mentioning countr them all then country the marked graves are soilders ... they are much more in number.. as o said unthankfull people

2. ur hypocracy and blessedness can be seen in this line...
the code u r referring to say two important things .. u cannot malign the forces just like judiciary .. so the law u r refereeing to pohibits u ... and in first part u said if someone is caught ... No body is caught .. no body have any proof .. that is the point we are making but u are unable to understadn .. now go through all the mdia trial of army by geo in 2 days ... and find a sigle 30 second clip where they showed a proof

3. now lets come to the genral point that army break laws u mention above .. Army has been requesting a law to help them betrter prosecute the terrorist who is killing civilains like ur self .. it has been delayed for 4 years .. even the supreme court asked government to make new laws .. so all the blame is on political forces which delayed it .. every courtry has special laws for terrorism ..WHat ISI do is not for fun but for ur protection ..

What did Geo do? Please care to explain?
Also why do you watch Geo sitting in USA? You might have better things to do other than watching a Chanel you hate? :D

I don't watch Geo at all.

I am too busy reading the useless posts of Trollers like yourself.....:lol:

Only those are scared of ISI who are doing something wrong. A patriot feels safe with ISI only traitors have a fear. Why would ISI pickup innocent people and make them disappear. Internationally, secret service only acts when they are DAMN sure. Not on the basis of doubt. It is not police that they will pick up people in the name of Tafteesh and extort money. They will move in only when they are sure of someones involvement in anti state activity.

I vividly remember how precise they are when providing information. They know about people, keep a watch, dispense information to all formations and act only when they see that subject is now beyond economical repair.
yaar yeh loog yeh nhie samjtay that ISI dnt do it for hobby .. and if they wanted to kill him he wouldnt have survived .. its done by amateurs .. hamid mir always advoate for missing person but did he ever said that laws should be amended to ISI dnt have to break the laws .. army has been requesting legislation to help them prosecute terrorist .. the civialian government has delayed that for 6 years so all the missing person blame go to them

If ISI wanted to kill this no good SOB, he would be deader than a door Knob....

Those boys don't miss their mark.

They would not want to dirty their hands wit this low life.

Ahh How i am Loving this Counter game , Geo strategy backfired , they thought it will generate sympathy from public if the blame ISI , but instead people started Supporting more ...

I think it was a knee jerk reaction not planned, unless one believes HM taking six bullets in his body is also a part of this Drama.

Minutes after the attack, his brother taught HM is DEAD, so obviously he let loose the hell on authorities HM pointing out to him previously.

10000 soldiers died just in swat operation .. they have mother too ... the mass graves u are mentioning countr them all then country the marked graves are soilders ... they are much more in number.. as o said unthankfull people
Only those who have served on fronts or their blood relatives know what our soldiers go through. They are awake when whole nation is sleeping. I remember those times when at odd times like 2 am in the morning we were called over to cater for incoming attack. Spending Eid at ADA when people are celebrating. Doing caps when eid prayers are going on. Only those can accuse armed forces who do not have iota of what these sons of soil go through in training and on job.

now lets come to the genral point that army break laws u mention above .. Army has been requesting a law to help them betrter prosecute the terrorist who is killing civilains like ur self .. it has been delayed for 4 years .. even the supreme court asked government to make new laws .. so all the blame is on political forces which delayed it .. every courtry has special laws for terrorism .
According to armed forces law and oath. Defence of Pakistan is paramount, whether against external enemy or internal. Those harping the tunes of supremacy of constitution have to realise that constitution of Pakistan is there till Pakistan is there. Without Pakistan all the copies of constitution is good for RADI WALA. Armed forces will act when they feel there is threat to federation may it be from any enemy or from these goons.

This generation's knowledge is dependent on media and not on research so I do not blame those who keep saying army broke the law. They are ignorant and do not know what they are saying.

@batmannow

I think it was a knee jerk reaction not planned, unless one believes HM taking six bullets in his body is also a part of this Drama.

Minutes after the attack, his brother taught HM is DEAD, so obviously he let loose the hell on authorities HM pointing out to him previously.
and it was the same brother who has differences with Hamid Mir jafer and not on talking terms.

1. i will answer point by point

2. ur hypocracy and blessedness can be seen in this line...
the code u r referring to say two important things .. u cannot malign the forces just like judiciary .. so the law u r refereeing to pohibits u ... and in first part u said if someone is caught ... No body is caught .. no body have any proof .. that is the point we are making but u are unable to understadn .. now go through all the mdia trial of army by geo in 2 days ... and find a sigle 30 second clip where they showed a proof

3. now lets come to the genral point that army break laws u mention above .. Army has been requesting a law to help them betrter prosecute the terrorist who is killing civilains like ur self .. it has been delayed for 4 years .. even the supreme court asked government to make new laws .. so all the blame is on political forces which delayed it .. every courtry has special laws for terrorism ..WHat ISI do is not for fun but for ur protection ..

you are comparing the mass graves of people who were killed without any trial in court with the graves of soldiers who died in the line of duty? you kidding right?

these are your words "so army didnt have any option to make them disappear" and you are accusing me of maligning Army? Did anywhere army say it officially that they are involved in forced abductions? well that was your unintentional self parody..

The law your are referring to is basically a black law.. which will install the reign of terror instead of reign of law!! This bill is just virtual outlawry as it is against constitution and human rights.. nothing else!.. Similar law has been enacted by India in Kashmir and was enacted British to enslave Indian people! in independent countries, there is no place of such outlawry..

If ISI wanted to kill this no good SOB, he would be deader than a door Knob....

Those boys don't miss their mark.

They would not want to dirty their hands wit this low life.
Example: in Lal masjid the SSG officer who shot Ghazi Rasheed fired a single shot straight to the middle of forehead. That too when he himself was succumbing to the wounds of three bullets fired by GR. While falling he took the shot and there goes the bugger.

Those harping the tunes of supremacy of constitution have to realise that constitution of Pakistan is there till Pakistan is there. Without Pakistan all the copies of constitution is good for RADI WALA.

Exactly, Now this is the mindset Bengalis opposed upfront and take the blame of Ghaddars, The next in line were Baluchs & P, than Sindhis & Pushtoons..............as usual Punjabis are too lazy but Alhamdolillah.....but they too now awaken up to oppose this spartan foolishness.

If Opposing that mindset is Ghaddari.......than happily count me in:coffee:

against constitution and human rights.
Which constitution and what Human rights. According to constitution it is responsibility of state to provide for security of each individual. State is to ensure that religious freedom is granted to every citizen. It is the responsibility of state to ensure basic needs of each Pakistani is met, which means food, shelter, education and health.

Have you read the constitution? I have. If this constitution before the (18th amendment) has all the elements of an ideal state provided those articles are followed. Each and every politician has been violating all the articles of this so called sacred book. they have been abrogating constitution from day one, to date.

Back
Top Bottom