What's new

TOTALLY BOYCOTT GEO CHANNEL

bhai apni jaan ki kasam main ne kabhi geo 1 ghanta beth ker nhi dekha or na mery gher main TV on hota hai last i seen geo few months ago on barber shop hahaaha
GEO NEWS Zindabad ! ! Hamid Mir Zindabad ! ! :victory: :pakistan: ...........................................................................................:whistle:

Might Be, The point is there was a Cold war situation between GEO and Agencies for past couple of years.....since Shuja Pasha, As their was a persistant visible compaigne against them in social media and various channels. There administration thinks this is the best time to level some score on the deadbody of their.....anchorperson.
Then they were more stupid then I think they are , you do not go toe to toe with an agency that has experience of taking on states , it was plain reckless & stupid , and now Geo is facing the counter punch by that Agency .

U seem to lack any experince about military .. so ill not get into the argument.

gfor point 2 . Sirilanka did that it worked .. isreal did that it worked .. india did that in kashmir it worked .. i can give u like 100 example ... but u missing out the main point .. army is requesting for legeslatoion to help prosecution, laws for wittness protection but government didnt make any .. so how is at fault? bro u r not getting my point .. army is not taking esay way out .. there is no laws to procequte them .. the wittness arte threathene and killed .. there is no wittness protection law .. judges dnt hear cases of hard core criminals ... bcoz they are worried about their safty .. how is it army fault ..??? bhie if u r notgetting my point tu bata duh ill explain my self in detail

If I agree with you for a moment then Pakistan has been doing it since beginning and it is not working. In Balochistan it has been utter failure, Bangladesh is still asking for a bloody apology after we lost it, tribal areas have become hell and no Pakistan can even go there, this strategy has been failed in Karachi, in Afghanistan our dream of strategic depth is taking last breaths.. this is creating more ruffians! Every country has it's own ground realities,.. since all these measures have proven to be more fatal what is wrong in think some other way out? Law is there if it is properly investigated. We need to empower civil rule and give such technology and tracking mechanism so that criminals are not escaped easily. We still rely on the muharar to write a freakin FIR. This is the basic problem and solution.

New law is already enacted which is called Protection of Pakistan Ordinance! It is pathetic hope against hope that situation will change as this nation has already seen plenty of ordinances, executive orders, banning the organizations but that resulted in more drastic problems.

wrong word "flouting" it should be saving the country by discarding a man made gospel.

You are free to think whatever you like. I have made my point clear.

Then they were more stupid then I think they are , you do not go toe to toe with an agency that has experience of taking on states , it was plain reckless & stupid , and now Geo is facing the counter punch by that Agency .

It was, but more than plain stupidness i think it was divine.....i mean HM survive, Geo went reckless, ISPR accepts their dual, NS forms judicial bench........all these things went in just couple of days no one thinks in sanity.

Now, How could HM or Geo backoff from their earlier assault......they have to pursue the case towards its logical end with Agency and its chief the prime suspects otherwise they have to close their business immediately.

It was, but more than plain stupidness i think it was divine.....i mean HM survive, Geo went reckless, ISPR accepts their dual, NS forms judicial bench........all these things went in just couple of days no one thinks in sanity.

Now, How could HM or Geo backoff from their earlier assault......they have to pursue the case towards its logical end with Agency and its chief the prime suspects otherwise they have to close their business immediately.

That\s the thing they dont have the End game , their plan was ride on the public Sympathy & popularity , when that backfired they stated to retract their statements , and are now trying their best to put all the blame on Amir Mir . but that will not work as well , you do not accuse the Chief of premier Spy Agency for 8 hours with his picture posted as a culprit and just walk away scratch free . .

That\s the thing they dont have the End game , their plan was ride on the public Sympathy & popularity , when that backfired they stated to retract their statements , and are now trying their best to put all the blame on Amir Mir . but that will not work as well , you do not accuse the Chief of premier Spy Agency for 8 hours with his picture posted as a culprit and just walk away scratch free . .

Exactly, that’s why my emphasis remains on ‘divine’s Planning……..this is not the end but start……..something even more big and unexpected is coming up.

1. but are related ... the missing terrorist uy are reffering to is the reason of that soilders died in line of duty ...My father did that as well ..it bared gud results .. when bugtis kidnnepied a FC soilders ..

2. ill tell u my real lie experience ...my dad abducted all the nazims in dera budghti ... and send a msg that when they will relase the soilder he will realise the nazims .. before that they were saying they didnt have it .,. but after picking up their guys they released The FC guy and my father released the nazims .. SO what my father did was right .. By the book No? but did it get result .. Yes ...

3. just see ur above post u said that army is involved in forced abduction ...
plz provide a prove that durring sawaat ops, 10000 PA soilders died ?
i mean , plz correct yourself or agree that what your are trying post , you dont have any knowledge about it friend?

U seem to lack any experince about military .. so ill not get into the argument.

gfor point 2 . Sirilanka did that it worked .. isreal did that it worked .. india did that in kashmir it worked .. i can give u like 100 example ... but u missing out the main point .. army is requesting for legeslatoion to help prosecution, laws for wittness protection but government didnt make any .. so how is at fault? bro u r not getting my point .. army is not taking esay way out .. there is no laws to procequte them .. the wittness arte threathene and killed .. there is no wittness protection law .. judges dnt hear cases of hard core criminals ... bcoz they are worried about their safty .. how is it army fault ..??? bhie if u r notgetting my point tu bata duh ill explain my self in detail
all they want is too give all the weapons of army to the terrorists on negiciation tables then ask army to die?
thats what this govt wants!

If I agree with you for a moment then Pakistan has been doing it since beginning and it is not working. In Balochistan it has been utter failure, Bangladesh is still asking for a bloody apology after we lost it, tribal areas have become hell and no Pakistan can even go there, this strategy has been failed in Karachi, in Afghanistan our dream of strategic depth is taking last breaths.. this is creating more ruffians! Every country has it's own ground realities,.. since all these measures have proven to be more fatal what is wrong in think some other way out? Law is there if it is properly investigated. We need to empower civil rule and give such technology and tracking mechanism so that criminals are not escaped easily. We still rely on the muharar to write a freakin FIR. This is the basic problem and solution.

New law is already enacted which is called Protection of Pakistan Ordinance! It is pathetic hope against hope that situation will change as this nation has already seen plenty of ordinances, executive orders, banning the organizations but that resulted in more drastic problems.

You are free to think whatever you like. I have made my point clear.
bangaladesh was a sell out of bhutto, baluchistan is hving a fake insurgency?

Last edited:
Exactly, that’s why my emphasis remains on ‘divine’s Planning……..this is not the end but start……..something even more big and unexpected is coming up.

End of Geo? :D

Bl0JMG7IEAAOxEA.jpg

lol A channel became that stronger in our country that no one can ban them Pity . Why not just seal their offices and studios every thing ? What will they do ? will broadcast from Dubai or India and spit venom against Army and our country ? Which they are already doing. Comon Just do it Burn the whole damn Geo offices and vehicles !!
Why burn them? That will destroy our own infrastructure...could use the office for someone else...Just freeze their assets ...slap them with treason and show them the exit!

Last edited:
Why burn them? That will destroy our own infrastructure...could use the office for someone else...Just freeze their assets ...slap them with treason and show them the exit!

Ok Amma Ji : Guys do as per Amma ji Suggest lol

Back
Top Bottom