Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese members don't go to members' section, they don't chit chat, they don't make friends, they don't show any interest in other countries' culture, festivals, etc. Strange bunch of people they are, feel like robots. :(
Um,yeah just like robots keep repeating same sentence again and again,i wonder if they are even allowed do anything else other than that :unsure:

And they all are CCP spokespersons!! :)
have you heard of the saying "the orientals have no souls"? makes a lot of sense.

although i believe the lack of individuality among the chinese is due to cultural rather than racial reasons

Last edited:
ab phir se janta makhan laga rahi rahi lolllz:partay:

i like all of members here and those whom are members anywhere even society members of our building :oops::lol: but i hate parliament and assembly members :D:P

Sure. Do you want to know when the next "Chinese incursion" into India will happen?

Take a dice and roll it. :lol: Who knows, you might get lucky.

We don't know when they will come, but we know how they will leave. :lol:

have you heard of the saying "the orientals have no souls"? makes a lot of sense.

although i believe the lack of individuality among the chinese is due to cultural rather than racial reasons

Their lack o individuality is a result of generations of communist style upbringing where free thinking and expression of individual opinion is discouraged, even punished.

ab phir se janta makhan laga rahi rahi lolllz:partay:

i like all of members here and those whom are members anywhere even society members of our building :oops::lol: but i hate parliament and assembly members :D:P

Dada tharki brigade is more popular among bachelors...... Irony is you were awarded with veteran status here. You must have done some commendable job before joining the senior citizen tag......

Dada tharki brigade is more popular among bachelors...... Irony is you were awarded with veteran status here. You must have done some commendable job before joining the senior citizen tag......
what more i should do please advise me :angel:

Chinese members don't go to members' section, they don't chit chat, they don't make friends, they don't show any interest in other countries' culture, festivals, etc. Strange bunch of people they are, feel like robots. :(

They don't get paid for posting on those topics. It is very easy to understand.

Overall Pakistanis are way better than the Chinese. In pretty much every respect. After Indians I would rate Pakistanis. Most Bangladeshis are ... God knows what. Except for a few sane ones. But then they are on the payroll of R&AW. (@BDforever) In spite of all there is a mutual respect that you can't miss. Iranians and Turks are also cool. The Chinese members and Arabs appear arrogant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom