Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I said similar(not identical), only Muhajirs are identical to me. ;) Many in India thinks Pakistan as an extension of Arabia and Arabian desert. :lol::lol:

Good for you.. even they arent very fond of you guys.. ironic...

As for arabian desert or whatever.. i doubt anybody gives a shit about what you guys think... but i think i can sense the angry my post caused///

Before i was a member here i loved to read chinese dragons comments, which used to be rational and unbaised

So basically you think "rational and unbiased" means "not being mean to India".

That's not how it works I'm afraid. :P

My posts are still backed up with sources and evidence, just not the kind that Indians like. That doesn't make the sources and evidence "wrong", it just means that Indians don't like it.

We should not take pdf or internet world seriously as there are many who try to be oversmart in here. Every country has good or bad people. Goodness vary from indivdiual to individual not from country to country.

If you are asking about other nationalities then why is "Indian members" an option? Voted for Pakistanis. Most of the Chinese members are like paid automatons and Bangladeshi jamatis are obnoxious although quite funny unintentionally. Pakistanis are more normal.

i personally dislike the chinese members here. they seem to be unbelievably arrogant, stupid as well as racist. in short incapable of a civilized discussion
pakistanis here are a lot more intelligent and rational, not to mention empathatic. i believe if they get their act together can make good citizens of the world, unlike their other "drunk on power" counterparts

just my opinion. what do you think? i would like to know

PS: there are 2 sane chinese members on this forum, forgot their names. would appreciate anyone telling me their names. one i think is called waunglag or something

Completely agree with this one, Pakistanis are way better than Chinese, in fact everyone else is way better than Chinese here.

I agree with that, Pakistanis here seems more mannered compared to Chinese.
Keeping in my its their Forum...There are a few Pakistanis who actually like to discuss on issues....Too many kids from India, who are here only to troll...someone needs to clean the muck....same goes for BD and Pak members but to a lesser extent....Chinese members are anyway payed to troll..so No issues there.

Good for you.. even they arent very fond of you guys.. ironic...

As for arabian desert or whatever.. i doubt anybody gives a shit about what you guys think... but i think i can sense the angry my post caused///

you were talking about stereotype, I told you that. Why you grumbling now. I already mentioned Pakistanis seems more normal and behaved compared to Chinese.

\
you were talking about stereotype, I told you that. Why you grumbling now. I already mentioned Pakistanis seems more normal and behaved compared to Chinese.

Grumbling.. your posts clearly reflect your angry... repeating the same thing again n again..:lol:

And seriously man.. dont care.. i find Turks,Iranian (few are nuts) and Chinese members more balanced... indians not so... most indians are here to troll...

I would like to point out something interesting

How many of you noticed that the chinese members have no sense of humour?

So basically you think "rational and unbiased" means "not being mean to India".

That's not how it works I'm afraid. :P

My posts are still backed up with sources and evidence, just not the kind that Indians like. That doesn't make the sources and evidence "wrong", it just means that Indians don't like it.
i edited my comments

nah i just feel like a total 360 degree change in your comments, now everything you write about India is negative
hopefully i have not missed any negative comments about Pakistan from you?

I would like to point out something interesting

How many of you noticed that the chinese members have no sense of humour?

Exactly, so you have also observed these things, they don't even understand humour, forget about being amused!!

And almost all chinese members behave/post in a typically identical manner, as if all are same person.

They will not follow the logic or flow in a debate and keep repeating the same thing superficially without going into deep. They never show any interest to learn.

i edited my comments

nah i just feel like a total 360 degree change in your comments, now everything you write about India is negative
hopefully i have not missed any negative comments about Pakistan from you?

If there is something positive to write about, then I will write about it. :P

Chinese members don't go to members' section, they don't chit chat, they don't make friends, they don't show any interest in other countries' culture, festivals, etc. Strange bunch of people they are, feel like robots. :(

Exactly, so you have also observed these things, they don't even understand humour, forget about being amused!!

And almost all chinese members behave/post in a typically identical manner, as if all are same person.

They will not follow the logic or flow in a debate and keep repeating the same thing superficially without going into deep. They never show any interest to learn.
amazing isnt it? its almost as if they are some kind of a .... bot. yes thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom