Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, what are you trying to do here, i am not stupid. Attacking Mecca, muslim world when she gets stronger?.......the thing is, they simply dont understand muslims neither they want to understand islam, what they are dong in east turkestan , is crushing down the another race with different religion which they conquered two centuries ago......they dont interfere in affairs of other muslim countries but consider it their right to oppress their muslim subjects in any cruel way....they are godless communists.

they also execute more than 2000 people every year by injections alone,the ethnicities of those killed is never revealed. Not to mention how many are shot in stadiums for public spectacle.

In a country with such rigid brutal censorship, what do sane people expect there???

I guess our food is not as good, seeing as how they come on down your border every other month for that real taste of India. :smitten:

That must be why you served Shaksgam Valley on a platter to the Chinese? And Siachen to us?

@Malik Abdullah

Being a Pakistani living in China, can you shed some light on what the Chinese think about Muslims and the Uyghur situation?

I can take on the Chinese, Hu Songsan had banned me numerous times more than I was banned by Pakistani mods. :lol::lol::lol:

A lot many Pakistanis including moderators are far more liberal and enlightened than Chinese on this so called Pakistani defence site. just see how they can discuss something like how they would love to see their corrupt politicians treated while a Chinese will never ever utter a single word advocating harsh punishment for any top Maoist in China. Do you need more proof of 2-cent army of paid trolls????

That must be why you served Shaksgam Valley on a platter to the Chinese? And Siachen to us?

You guys really need a different name. We Pakistani rajputs are not the same as you bhaiyya people claiming to be "rajputs". You guys have tarnished our name too by offering your women to Mughal harems.

PS: You guys should call yourselves "bhaiyyapoot" rather.

I love Indian members. They remind me everyday, why i should be happy that i was born in Pakistan. You know, if i ended up like them, things would be a lot worse.

You have a British flag, Mr. Think Tank.

You guys really need a different name. We Pakistani rajputs are not the same as you bhaiyya people claiming to be "rajputs". You guys have tarnished our name too by offering your women to Mughal harems.

You are a Rajput. :woot::woot::woot:

Hui Muslims have no problem in China, the thing is that Han have always hated Turks. It has more to do with race than religion.

You got it exactly right brother. :cheers:

It's about race, not religion. Hui Muslims are famous patriots in Chinese history. And the extremists among the Uyghur population target the Hui for similar racial reasons. To them the Hui are no different from the Han.

I can take on the Chinese, Hu Songsan had banned me numerous times more than I was banned by Pakistani mods. :lol::lol::lol:

And he gives a 5 week ban. He banned me when I was already banned too. That's why I try not to comment on the East Asia subforum of World Affair.

Don't worry whole Pakistani punjab will became Bhiayaland the way you are copycating our culture and lingua. Lahore is already conquered by Bhaiya culture. :lol::lol:

It's about race, not religion. Hui Muslims are famous patriots in Chinese history. And the extremists asking the Uyghur population target the Hui for similar racial reasons.

It's kind of ironic that the Turks-Mongols you Chinese hate are also hated by Hindus in India(Mughals). :lol:

It's about race not religion. Hui Muslims are famous patriots in Chinese history.
Millions of huis were slaughtered in 19th century when they rebelled, patriotic my ***.........they are dispersed and do not form majority in any province.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom