Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, we have a perception of Indian culture until Indus river and they all are inseparable. The Arab wannabe in Pakistan can't stop us from claiming our ancient culture on other side of Radcliffe line.

Lie as much as much as you can. There is no wannabe Arab here. Define me Indian culture? and look how I blast it out in Pakistan.

We were united by common Indian identity of the land of Bharat. The people in East and West of Indus shared nothing in common, infact, the Indus river was a barrier that divided two unfamiliar civilizations. ;)

Even you guys know that there was no such thing as India in history. :lol:

Even Indian historians agree that India was created by the British.

Even you guys know that there was no such thing as India in history. :lol:

Even Indian historians agree that India was created by the British.

I am glad we don't trace our identity to some pervert like Qin Shi Huang. :lol:

We were united by common Indian identity of the land of Bharat. The people in East and West of Indus shared nothing in common, infact, the Indus river was a barrier that divided two unfamiliar civilizations. ;)

I spit on this Indian identity every day, which has no basis at all and complete lie and fallacy.

Didn't the Indian supreme court recently say that gays were illegal?

So apparently your supreme court doesn't think so. :P

This wasn't about what the Indian SC said. Please don't turn the topic around.
Are gay Chinis not anymore Chini than those who aren't?

I spit on this Indian identity every day, which has no basis at all and complete lie and fallacy.

Who is asking you. You guys are Arab wannabes, rest of them East of the Indus have always associated themselves with historical Indian identity. ;)

You can spit on whatever you want son. The fact of the matter is, no credible university will agree with you
They'll laugh right at your **** face :lol:

there was no such thing as china as well. until we named you

The English name "China" was derived from Qin/Chin, which was then passed through Iran and then into British India, that's why they call us "Chin-a".

Since the British are the creators of the English language. They also created India, and gave India the English language as their de facto national language. :P

Anyway, if you think that insulting Qin Shi Huang will bother me, you're absolutely mistaken. Go ahead. :D

Your country's name come from his name and his Qin Dynasty. :laugh: That's why I asked you, do you consider him as your hero. :laugh:

The English name "China" was derived from Qin/Chin, which was then passed through Iran and then into British India, that's why they call us "Chin-a".

Since the British are the creators of the English language. They also created India, and gave India the English language as their de facto national language. :P

The word "China" is derived from the Persian word Chin (چین), which is from the Sanskrit word Cīna (चीन).[26] It is first recorded in 1516 in the journal of the Portuguese explorer Duarte Barbosa.[27] The journal was translated and published in England in 1555.[28] The traditional theory, proposed in the 17th century byMartino Martini, is that Cīna is derived from "Qin" (), the westernmost of the Chinese kingdoms during the Zhou Dynasty.[29] However, the word was used in early Hindu scripture, including the Mahābhārata (5th century BC) and the Laws of Manu (2nd century BC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom