Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, there is no credible university histrionics to suggest any resemblance of India, Bharat or Hindustan Kingdom or Empire existence, or any credible map...and there is no resemblance of Pakistani to Arabs or Indian.

And you prove there no resemblance urselves with the hate you are trying to put me by calling a ****... I like it, the truth.

exactly.. islam is a western concept and should have no place east of arabia
time to shed this evil and return to your roots

Exactly, there is no credible university histrionics to suggest any resemblance of India, Bharat or Hindustan Kingdom or Empire existence, or any credible map...and there is no resemblance of Pakistani to Arabs or Indian.

And you prove there no resemblance urselves with the hate you are trying to put me by calling a ****... I like it, the truth.

It's funny tho, you should probably take some courses in history then, since you're living in the UK. I'm sure a professor at Cambridge or Oxford would bitch slap you back to your pind.

And I don't hate anyone, I only dislike those who talk down on my country and people without any knowledge whatsoever. Btw my brother's dating a **** girl, no hate for her at all.

World knew about India centuries before their Qin Shu Huang was even born to create first Chinese identity. @Chinese-Dragon what say.

No such thing as Ancient India. :lol:

Like I said, you were created and named after a river in British India.

That river is no longer in India, it's in Pakistan.

Nice, so you're using your British name officially?

No officially our name is: "中國" (Middle Kingdom).

But if we are speaking in English, then yes we will use the English name which is China.

You should perhaps open your eyes a bit wider. The Indus flows through the state of Jammu & Kashmir, which even in your maps is under Indian control. And as far as your other statements, you should perhaps take some courses in history at a credible college.

Did ancient China exist. You tell me. BTW all our ancient book refers to existence of Bharat, and that of Greeks and Romans about existence of India. ;)

We really don't care about your obsession with your 'Not India' and artificially trying to associate people east and West of Indus. Our historical Indian identity is embedded in our culture, mythologies and folklore and authenticated by other ancient civilization. Your crying won't going to change anything. :laugh:

That is exactly, you Indians used to suck us centuries before during Muslim rule over subcontinent, and that is exactly now you are doing it, :yahoo: there is no similarity except Indian Sikh Punjab or Kashmirs....it is as honest as it can get.

Just as I claim, there is no resemblence between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, except religious ideology identity.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshi by creed, race and genes are completely different species same way as Indians are too Pakistanis.

@Chinese-Dragon when Alexander invaded India and when Megasthanes wrote Indica and Chandragupta kicked out Greeks, India existed but there was no such thing called China, you have to wait for another century to conceptualize your Zhongguo and Han identity. :omghaha::omghaha:

It's funny tho, you should probably take some courses in history then, since you're living in the UK. I'm sure a professor at Cambridge or Oxford would bitch slap you back to your pind.

And I don't hate anyone, I only dislike those who talk down on my country and people without any knowledge whatsoever. Btw my brother's dating a **** girl, no hate for her at all.

haha, you Indians have fanciful dreams of validity of Cambridge or Oxford, who live seven seas apart. But the truth cannot be hidden, there is no Indian link to Pakistani.

haha, you Indians have fanciful dreams of validity of Cambridge or Oxford, who live seven seas apart. But the truth cannot be hidden, there is no Indian link to Pakistani.

Validity of what? Any college would tell you the same. Get out your pind for a bit, you'll notice not everything is as it seems ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom