Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chinese-Dragon I also see lots of Chinese passing racist comments on Indians for having body hair. I believe everyone in the world except Chinese people have body hair.

@Chinese-Dragon I also see lots of Chinese passing racist comments on Indians for having body hair. I believe everyone in the world except Chinese people have body hair.

You guys are known for being like Gandhi (basically like g**) whereas we are known for people like Bruce Lee.

Better for fighting. :D

Thats what am pointing out, it is a vague, and faulty term, it has no real basis, other than constitution of India, linking Bharat and India as one term, while there is no historical existence of Bharat Kingdom or India Kingdom or Hindustan Empire. It has no basis and certainly not a country or state.

Second part of your comment, Do you think Pakistan would have ever existed if Muslims of nearly over 300m never existed in the subcontinent region?

Certainly, we have a perception of Indian culture until Indus river and they all are inseparable. The Arab wannabe in Pakistan can't stop us from claiming our ancient culture on other side of Radcliffe line.

The only one map Indians keep posting in almost 3000 -5000 years of history of this region is the 30 years life of Ashoka rule, and the map has been blasted so many times as being faked, lied upon and only came into existence during the later part of British raj of the subcontinent region. There is no map which has any existence and that too in damn color, lol.

Asoka and this Mauryan gibberish of whole ruling of South-Central Asia is another big Lie.
the muslim rule was finished by the marathas. then the british took over india.
the muslims rule destroyed the hindu culture of india. and I am glad they are extinct. the ladies of Mughals became prostitutes and all their men were blwn by cannons.
however they left behind a huge population of people who are todays muslims in Pakistan who took the brunt of Islamic tyranny.

You guys are known for being like Gandhi (basically like homo) whereas we are known for people like Bruce Lee.

Better for fighting. :D

When I look at Chinese men wearing capris, their legs look very girlish and waxed like female models and I find it quite bizarre when Chinese make fun of Indians for having body hair. :lol::lol:

Check the skin color map, you Indians are exactly the same skin color as Africans. So you have no right to make comments about their skin color. :no:
and you orientals have no souls :lol:

we indians come in a variety of skin tones Cman. try using ur chinese iq to figure out why

When I look at Chinese men wearing capis, their legs look very girlish and waxed like female models and I find it quite bizarre when Chinese make fun of Indians for having body hair. :lol::lol:

Like I said, the whole world knows you guys as Gandhis, whereas we are known by Bruce Lee.

Now who is more gay? Or actually gay, in the case of the former. :P

Only different that existed was between people east and West of Indus river. India extended until Indus river and your claim is not true. ;)

There is no historical existence of India, India is an OLD ENGLISH term, which got its name from Sindu river or Indus.

Looking at Pakistanis of Punjab, Sindh or Kashmirs (except small part of Indian Punjab & Kashmir), there is no resemblance, there is no match, no link. Its evidence today, if there was I would have said it look Indians and Pakistan are have same feature, same personality traits, same methods, same genes, but the greatest evidence of all to refute and reject your claim, is looking at TODAY.

A Pakistani and Indian, anyone can easily know, whose who.

Like I said, the whole world knows you guys as Gandhis, whereas we are known by Bruce Lee.

My friends in America told me Chinese immigrants even from Taiwan usually hide their Chinese identity because of association of China with communism.

You say it as if being gay is a bad thing? Are there no Chinese gay people? Are they not humans as well?

There is no historical existence of India, India is an OLD ENGLISH term, which got its name from Sindu river or Indus.

Looking at Pakistanis of Punjab, Sindh or Kashmirs (except small part of Indian Punjab & Kashmir), there is no resemblance, there is no match, no link. Its evidence today, if there was I would have said it look Indians and Pakistan are have same feature, same personality traits, same methods, same genes, but the greatest evidence of all to refute and reject your claim, is looking at TODAY.

A Pakistani and Indian, anyone can easily know, whose who.

We were united by common Indian identity of the land of Bharat. The people in East and West of Indus shared nothing in common, infact, the Indus river was a barrier that divided two unfamiliar civilizations. ;)

So racist. :disagree:

You guys are on the same skin color as Africans according to the skin color map, so it's hypocritical too.

map_of_skin_color_distribution.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom