Votes: 5 4.3%
  • which moron started this thread?

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually this Chinese Dragon guy is the worst among them, because he is not stupid like the rest.
He takes sides based on his fancies, cherry picks information to promote a false idea and keeps posting that crap again and again and again until its drilled in the skulls of everyone.

i am guessing he has a word document/notepad in which he has his standard answers written so he just needs to copy and paste
I can out debate any hindus anyday without trying.

India/Bharat/Hindustan have existed till eternity,(the land until Indus river), the term Pakistan was heard for the first time only in 1930s and came into existence in 1947. ;)

So by making a clever yet stupid claim India, Bharat, Hindus Kingdoms / Region as something of existence, you can fool everyone but not me. I repeat again there HAS NEVER BEEN A KINGDOM OR EMPIRE CALLED INDIA, BHARAT OR HINDUSTAN.

Yes Hindus existed, am not denying a fact, but there was always KINGDOMS & EMPIRES.

And Bharat is a transliteration of either Bharata (Sanskrit: भरत, lit. "to be maintained". )

AND YET EVEN THE WORD 'INDIA' & 'BHARAT' are two complete different words, but cleverly bonded together UNDER Constitution of India, to give it a single meaning of some single nation. But its a lie, because India is from Indus or Sindu river which only appeared in 'Old English' and ''India'' only became a state after 1947, while Bharat which means to be maintained is Sanskrit.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A KINGDOM OR EMPIRE CALLED BHARAT, INDIA OR HINDUSTAN EVER before 1947.

There is no link between Pakistani and Indians, IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT TODAY....LIKE IT WAS BEFORE HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO. CAN'T YOU SEE THE COMPLETE DIFFERENCE NOW?

STOP IT. you guys are going off topic

So by making a clever yet stupid claim India, Bharat, Hindus Kingdoms / Region as something of existence, you can fool everyone but not me. I repeat again there HAS NEVER BEEN A KINGDOM OR EMPIRE CALLED INDIA, BHARAT OR HINDUSTAN.

Yes Hindus existed, am not denying a fact, but there was always KINGDOMS & EMPIRES.

And Bharat is a transliteration of either Bharata (Sanskrit: भरत, lit. "to be maintained". )

AND YET EVEN THE WORD 'INDIA' & 'BHARAT' are two complete different words, but cleverly bonded together UNDER Constitution of India, to give it a single meaning of some single nation. But its a lie, because India is from Indus or Sindu river which only appeared in 'Old English' and ''India'' only became a state after 1947, while Bharat which means to be maintained is Sanskrit.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A KINGDOM OR EMPIRE CALLED BHARAT, INDIA OR HINDUSTAN EVER before 1947.
ashokamap.jpg

The crux of the matter is you dont have to be a pakistani to be a muslim in SE asia.The bangladeshi broke away from your nation. Reflect on what i wrote and question your learning.

HAHA. THANKS....I knew you r gonna come to that. Do you know what Bangladeshi means, Bangladeshi is an ethnic name, from Bangli, while being Pakistani, it means from identity Muslim and ideology Islam, with all the ethnicity / races of Punjabi, Kashmiri, Paktoon, Hazaras, and Sindhs under one flag, one religion. This is a key difference.

The crux of the matter is you dont have to be a pakistani to be a muslim in SE asia.The bangladeshi broke away from your nation. Reflect on what i wrote and question your learning.

The guys a complete moron. Just like the majority of pakis here. He's just trying to show his loyalty by getting on his knees for the Chinis, like most of them do here. You should see what pakistanis living abroad have to say about the Chinese :lol:

Morroco = Marakash

Jordan = Urdan

Palestine = Falestine

And so on..

How much of an Arab wannabe could you be to mispronounce "palestine" purposely like they do. They don't have [p] in their language but yours sure does.

I guess you're not familiar with the term "Chindian", there are many Chinese girls married to Indian guys. Especially in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong etc.
Maybe singapore, malaysia they are not real chinese. HK you are dreaming.

Region is a vague term as everything is a region from village to continent. The land was called Bharatam, Bharatavarsha or Bharat khand originating from Emperor Bharata referred to the land between Mountains of the North and three seas of the South. The same region was called as Hindustan and India and actually we don't need any kingdom to claim a Indian identity because its embedded in our culture.
Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compared to that the name Pakistan was coined by Choudhary Rahmat Ali and there is no basis of Pakistan identity apart from two nation theory. Unlike Indians there is no historical basis for Pakistan identity.

Maybe singapore, malaysia they are not real chinese. HK you are dreaming.

Yes they're fake. They weren't cloned like ones from mainland China, with a stamp on their asses saying "Made in China". We have some Chindians in India as well. Mainly those situated in West Bengal and Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom