What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

Absolutely not, I always say we have nothing toward Indians but Kashmir problem. I believe Indians are our friends. Most of you are such nice and friendly people.

Even tho they are clear ally of Israel but then we Arabs have no shame we love playing the religion card to fool the fellows when we can!

Absolutely not, I always say we have nothing toward Indians but Kashmir problem. I believe Indians are our friends. Most of you are such nice and friendly people.

And why a jordanian would have something towards kashmir problem??????

And do not forget that since Gengis khan, they were very close to the Muslim civilisation, 3 out of the four Khanats became Muslims and the fourth governed China, hence the Historical link of brotherhood.

Probably you do not know but Gengis Khan is responsible for destruction of Islamic power at its peak...........

Hint: Sack of Bagdadh

Ligers are also sterile and cannot survive in the wild. They don't live long either.

I'm not sure I understand your analogy.

This is very relative, no serious studies have been done about it.
They are both on the highest food chain and from the same family; Tigris-tigris and leo-tigris, so biologically speaking they will have the same natural life span as tigers and lions and will have the ability to survive in the wild under desert conditions or in the jungle, they will hunt some of the biggest prays in the wild.
This is my own assessments based on biology of the animal kingdom, there might be other circumstances and variables to take into account.
Differences already exist, depending on whether it is an offspring of a male lion with a female tigress (Liger), or a male tiger with a female lioness (Tiler).
If we look at the interbreeding between Dog races we can see that it is possible that Ligers can survive as much as Lions and tigers.
Hope you understand my analogy now.

I have, but have you wondered if it is really a religious issue or a political one? Overall, Chinese civilization and the Muslim civilization have worked together since the ancient Silk Road.

Its a religious issue and issue of Terrorism.

Overall, American and Pakistan policies have also worked since the separation of Pakistan from India.........but it does make Pakistani boil ...isn't it.

Probably you do not know but Gengis Khan is responsible for destruction of Islamic power at its peak...........

It is an occupied land that rightfully belongs to Pakistan. Anyway, I have no desire diverting this thread this way. All I am saying is that Indians are peaceful and friendly people.

It is an occupied land that rightfully belongs to Pakistan. Anyway, I have no desire diverting this thread this way. All I am saying that Indians are peaceful and friendly people.

The land occupied does not belong to pakistan....

I also have no desire to divert the topic.Just read the conditionality British imposed on independent kings to accede to India or Pakistan.

There is no brotherhood with China whatsoever, Pakistanis want to tell them self that to justify kissing up to them, and they even handed China their own territory so they will protect them from the big bad Indians.

Why is your bottom burning buddy?? We did that when China was at its weakest so its was definitely not under some kind of fear but motivation to be at good relations with neighbors. Beside being a disputed region - the population is heavily Chinese so it made sense to land swap..not to mention the land swap was mutual therefore China also acceded territory to Pakistan and hence we end up with a much well defined border..

Far better than doing this:

Naval battle between UAE and Saudi Arabia raises fears for Gulf security - Telegraph

Now at-least we don't have to beg for US aircraft carriers on our shores and bankrupt the country in the process just to fight a pony war with a neighbor..

China an infidel godless invests more in Pakistan for its development and prosperity than some Ummah brothers who try to indoctrinate us in unity on the basis of believing in same God and Prophet but their money only flows during times of natural disasters or to settle scores with Iranians and support ideological activities which lead to dangerous social clashes..

True, but if you read why, you will understand as much as I do; it became too decadent and unjust.
And try to find the words Gengis khan used himself when he attacked with the help of other Muslims from the West, the north, and some accompanying him, you'll find out he was already a higher level Muslim than the decadent ones in Baghdad.
Although historians say he wasn't a Muslim, one can find out that he abided by very strict Muslim rules, and no one can explain why 3 out of the 4 khanates declared their Islam.

Why is your bottom burning buddy?? We did that when China was at its weakest so its was definitely not under some kind of fear but motivation to be at good relations with neighbors. Beside being a disputed region - the population is heavily Chinese so it made sense to land swap..not to mention the land swap was mutual therefore China also acceded territory to Pakistan and hence we end up with a much well defined border..
LOL whatever makes you sleep at night.
on the basis of believing in same God and Prophet
Great job in exposing your self.

This is very relative, no serious studies have been done about it.
They are both on the highest food chain and from the same family; Tigris-tigris and leo-tigris, so biologically speaking they will have the same natural life span as tigers and lions and will have the ability to survive in the wild under desert conditions or in the jungle, they will hunt some of the biggest prays in the wild.
This is my own assessments based on biology of the animal kingdom, there might be other circumstances and variables to take into account.
Differences already exist, depending on whether it is an offspring of a male lion with a female tigress (Liger) or a male tiger with a female lioness (Tiler).
If we look at the interbreeding between Dog races we can see that it is possible that Ligers can survive as much as Lions and tigers.
Hope you understand my analogy now.

Tigers and Lions are two different species.It is equivalent to saying that Humans could Fuckk Gorillas and have offsprings.

Dogs who were Interbred were of same species.It was equivalent to an african breeding with norwegian.The species break did not occurred.

Breeding two different species in laboratory always result in sterile offspring.

Hope you understand your analogy now.....

"Trade and cultural links between ancient India and Arabia date back to third millennium BC"
QUOTE=NALANDA;2928832]Its a religious issue and issue of Terrorism.

Overall, American and Pakistan policies have also worked since the separation of Pakistan from India.........but it does make Pakistani boil ...isn't it.[/QUOTE]

Lets agree to disagree. Not one inch of that land belongs to Pakistan. And it never will.
It is an occupied land that rightfully belongs to Pakistan. Anyway, I have no desire diverting this thread this way. All I am saying is that Indians are peaceful and friendly people.

Ummah refers to all of the Islamic world unified, but non of the countries support or condemn each other during bad times.Ummah and brotherhood are totally different terms, Ummah will remain a fact which means All the muslims in the world are the Last generation Of Our PROPHET MOHAMMED (S:A:W) and brotherhood among Ummah is Only possible when there is a Unity and support among all the muslim countries and people, but the concept literally seems to fail in our own country as we do not tolerate our own Brothers in the name of Ethnicity ,SHIA Sunni . provincial ,political and linguistic differences, unless we realize about our own facts then its useless to expect universal brotherhood .

Back
Top Bottom