What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

True, but if you read why, you will understand as much as I do; it became too decadent and unjust.
And try to find the words Gengis khan used himself when he attacked with the help of other Muslims from the West, the north, and some accompanying him, you'll find out he was already a higher level Muslim than the decadent ones in Baghdad.
Although historians say he wasn't a Muslim, one can find out that he abided by very strict Muslim rules, and no one can explain why 3 out of the 4 khanates declared their Islam.

Good, so you agree that his decisions to order wholesale slaughter of Muslims was a correct one, since after all, according to you he was a higher level Muslim.

I think time has come to learn all true muslims about munafqeen( majority) among them. And must beware from munafqeen who are more harmful than any non-muslim

it is like saying. No one is riding donkeys for international travel. But "we" need to bring it back.
I am glad you are not including me in the "Pan-world donkey express" crowd. Thank you.

You don't have respect for other's point of view. I can't believe PDF has come to this. Anyways, I never run away from any argument so that's why I have to reply to your senseless points...

Man. people want to bring back, things. that are long dead. Like dead for 1000 years. Wow!

So what? Problem? At least it's better than bringing in something into Islam which never existed before.

What Muslim brother hood hood are you talking about. Iranian hood hood, or Saudi Hood hood. Because those are the two main forces today. And if you don't believe in them, then your hood hood is flying somewhere else but not in this world.

Neither! The "Islamic" one, which is lost somewhere between these two powers.

Religion do make people close their eyes for good. You are no exception.

Maybe. But I would like to stay this way... like you take out isolated points from my posts and don't reply to everything forces me to believe you have closed your eyes or maybe you don't have anything to reply. PEACE.

Now, please don't waste my time if you cannot come up with any logical argument.

Good, so you agree that his decisions to order wholesale slaughter of Muslims was a correct one, since after all, according to you he was a higher level Muslim.

It is really fascinating!

Mongols butchered million of Muslims, raped and kidnapped their women, destroyed thousands of mosques, perpetrated horrible atrocities on Muslims including unspeakable torture of women and kids...

All that is not important! All they want to remember is that some Mongols (not all, the majority didn't) later converted to Islam (only those ruling Islamic lands and the conversion had nothing to do with spiritual reasons).

In fact, the Mongols even flinged with the crusaders against Islam at times.

Your repeated post "Ammah will prevail, Ammah will prevail ......" reminds me of the tape recorder that repeats "Allaho Akbar" in the slaugterhouse while sharp knife chops of chickens.

Yeah. you Sir are a tape recorder repeating Ammah Ammah while Muslims are choping other Muslims just like chickens get through halal factories.

tape recorder and yes the tape recorder.

Allaho Akbar, Allaho Akbar,

chop chop chope Shia head
chop chop Ahmadi head chop chop
chop chop Sunni head chop

Yes dear tape recorder do your duty like a good robot.

chop chop

Actually. I liken these blind faith followers.. whether its about the ummah or religion.. to just mimics.
unless you have actually decided to read up on religion by yourself.. taken the time to go through the Quran, hadiath.. Islamic history using your own research technques.. you will continue parroting what these quasi-scholars talk about on talk shows and are seen giving dars on how to make it to heaven.. and never learn a thing about Islam.
You will scream "khilafat" and jump blindly to attack those that oppose you.. yet have no actual defence of these false Khilafat movements..and their flawed approach.

To these Quasi-Mullahs.. I see them just as I see this parrot..
Look how perfect its recitation is.. yet it is only repeating things, it cannot change the form it knows of, nor has any idea what other forms are there.. and has NO idea of what it is saying...just copy pasting verses that it has heard through someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigers and Lions are two different species.It is equivalent to saying that Humans could Fuckk Gorillas and have offsprings.

Dogs who were Interbred were of same species.It was equivalent to an african breeding with norwegian.The species break did not occurred.

Breeding two different species in laboratory always result in sterile offspring.

Hope you understand your analogy now.....

A typical Hindu argument, arguing for the sake of it, without any basic scientific knowledge, and lying to win an argument.(A caniche and a rottwailer are the same specy of dogs!!!)and(Tigris-tigris and Leo-tigris are not from he same Tigris specy)according to your scientific knowledge.
Those are all signs of retardness and bad taste in language and mainly Trolling.
Good luck with your logic and scientific ignorance in facing facts.
Please do not bother to answer, since it is derailing the trade.

The Ummah will prevail.

It was his argument,but u interpreted it as 'hindu argument'.Who should have good luck with logic really?

2000 JD and how much of that is deducated in tax..anyway this thread is not about Jordanian doctor salaries..
I did not deny that Pakistani doctors can accecpt lower wages than Jordanians...after all the currency parity is high and our cost of living i way less than Jordan as we happen to self dependent in food and many other resources.
Sir most arabs identify themselves as Muslims first than any other thing only problem is their corrupt leaders which have started to change and they will change if they will betray Muslims and Ummah and Islam

He slaughtered the corrupt rulers and their defenders so it a big difference in understandings between me and you.

It was his argument,but u interpreted it as 'hindu argument'.Who should have good luck with logic really?

Obviously you, since you are a Hindu too!

It is really fascinating!

Mongols butchered million of Muslims, raped and kidnapped their women, destroyed thousands of mosques, perpetrated horrible atrocities on Muslims including unspeakable torture of women and kids...

All that is not important! All they want to remember is that some Mongols (not all, the majority didn't) later converted to Islam (only those ruling Islamic lands and the conversion had nothing to do with spiritual reasons).

In fact, the Mongols even flinged with the crusaders against Islam at times.

If you were teaching a history class they would have kicked you out, based on your insufficient knowledge.
As a Hindu, you should probably remember what Arabs, and Mongols did to you instead of speculating in history facts to suite your tortured mind.

The Muslim Ummah will prevail.

He slaughtered the whole populations of baghdad.lol at corrupt defenders.You are such a stockholm syndrome troll.
And as for hindu argument i'm personally agnostic but it shows that ur base ur logic entirely on religion,and thus u have no logic because ur logic itself is dictated by religion and not reason.

Oh and not from canada it won't.

Genghis khan who nearly destroyed islam is now considered a islamic hero by people here,how much lower will some people sink to cover their fallacies.

When Ummah trolls talk..you just facepalm!

He slaughtered the whole populations of baghdad.lol at corrupt defenders.You are such a stockholm syndrome troll.
And as for hindu argument i'm personally agnostic but it shows that ur base ur logic entirely on religion,and thus u have no logic because ur logic itself is dictated by religion and not reason.

Oh and not from canada it won't.

The corrupt defenders blamed it all on the shia..ona vizer whom the Khalifa himself appointed..ha ha ha...
Its always a Shia, Zionist or Joo to be blame their failures on..and cover their incompetency!

Well, the Ummah is there in the Koran. So it is a fact.

People tended to misuse the concept to further their political goals. This misuse by our leaders along with some gringos during the Cold War days is the reason we are all paying that price. It's all politics!

Now? I believe it is best if we maintain good relations with all Muslim countries. No, you don't need to be powerful to do that. That is the best and the least we should be able to do.

While at the same time, focus on our national interests. And yes, it is inevitable that we'd have to work with those "Kuffar" nations to help maintain our security.

@SC: Genghis Khan was not a Muslim.

Flying horses are also mentioned, believe in them?

Back
Top Bottom