What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

India is bragging about becoming a fat cow, so everyone wants a little peace of meat, SA is no exception buddy, meat is meat.

India is bragging about becoming a fat cow, so everyone wants a little peace of meat, SA is no exception buddy, meat is meat.

+1

Everyone is aiming for a piece of that meat.

You can't blame the Arabs for being hungry.

China and Pakistan=Tiger and Lion= Liger

Baby Liger
liger3.jpg

aries-liger-cub-hercules-picture.jpg

He is asking, do you want a piece of meat buddy?
3287971_640px.jpg

Dont you ally with the Chinese?

True, but they do no harm to Muslims in general, we have a strategic pact with them. It's better to believe in one god less (zero) than a million gods, in my opinion.

Are you a f_cktard?? this thread is about discussion jordan nurses salary?
I used to think imperial repression only affect cognitive thinking but now it seems the case of lower IQ as well!

But we don't called ourselves Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques! :azn:
Neither witholder and protector of Sunnah and Prophet companions! Many of whom martrayed fighting the same pagans and idolaters.

First, your post was reported, I will not fall down to your level.
Second, just curious, what "imperial" repression are you talking about?

True, but they do no harm to Muslims in general, we have a strategic pact with them. It's better to believe in one god less (zero) than a million gods, in my opinion.

Perhaps you never heard of that infamous Chinese province brimming with Muslim separatists?

Perhaps you never heard of that infamous Chinese province brimming with Muslim separatists?

I have, but have you wondered if it is really a religious issue or a political one? Overall, Chinese civilization and the Muslim civilization have worked together since the ancient Silk Road.

First, your post was reported, I will not fall down to your level.
Second, just curious, what "imperial" repression are you talking about?

we said saudi want to hire Pakistani medical student

You bring in the wages excuse that nobody works as cheap as Pakistani

I counted acted by saying cheapest wages for doctors is for the Egyptian and Indian staff not Jordanian and Pakistani - posted an exerpt from newspaper..

you comeback with cheap shots..

Unable to think cognitively and enforcing a belief that I am the best and superior of all is called imperial repression...!

May be my post is reported but you are yearning for a ban very soon...

Brimming exactly for what??? Ethnic tensions against mass settling of Han Chinese in their territory..and they happen to be Muslims.. that's the whole relation about it...

Brimming exactly for what??? Ethnic tensions against mass settling of Han Chinese in their territory..and they happen to be Muslims.. that's the whole relation about it...

The same is happening in Israel. Why the riot over one and not the Other?

I don't get the logic. Is it a problem for Muslims to be friends with Non Muslims???
Are non Muslims not considered humans by some of you???
Are you a f_cktard?? this thread is about discussion jordan nurses salary?
I used to think imperial repression only affect cognitive thinking but now it seems the case of lower IQ as well!

But we don't called ourselves Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques! :azn:
Neither witholder and protector of Sunnah and Prophet companions! Many of whom martrayed fighting the same pagans and idolaters.

Why don't you add US and make it China + Pakistan + US????
Anyways, humans are more powerful than lions. See US is killing the lions by drones and the lions are the frontline state in war against terror. China is not tiger. Its the dragon. Clever, smart and powerful. Pakistan is still a US client state and is going to take a lot of time before becoming a China client state.
China and Pakistan=Tiger and Lion= Liger

Baby Liger
liger3.jpg

aries-liger-cub-hercules-picture.jpg

He is asking, do you want a piece of meat buddy?
3287971_640px.jpg

I have, but have you wondered if it is really a religious issue or a political one? Overall, Chinese civilization and the Muslim civilization have worked together since the ancient Silk Road.

And do not forget that since Gengis khan, they were very close to the Muslim civilisation, 3 out of the four Khanats became Muslims and the fourth governed China, hence the Historical link of brotherhood.

Arguement of convenience. You allied with Americans when it served your interests. You ignored America's policies in the Muslims world because you were getting your aid and your dollar. Now when interests don't coincide and US is pressuring the hell out of you, you see the Islamic side of the arguement????

I don't get the logic. Is it a problem for Muslims to be friends with Non Muslims???
Are non Muslims not considered humans by some of you???

Absolutely not, I always say we have nothing toward Indians but Kashmir problem. I believe Indians are our friends. Most of you are such nice and friendly people.

And do not forget that since Gengis khan, they were very close to the Muslim civilisation, 3 out of the four Khanats became Muslims and the fourth governed China, hence the Historical link of brotherhood.
There is no brotherhood with China whatsoever, Pakistanis want to tell them self that to justify kissing up to them, and they even handed China their own territory so they will protect them from the big bad Indians.

Back
Top Bottom