What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

Think of this way - I rank Jinnah equal to Umar bin Khattab and Iqbal equal to some of the best intellectual minds that the Muslim world has ever produced !

Khair...take care ! I'm off !

Man, you committed a huge mistake here, no matter how much our national leaders are great but they are no Sahbah, I rank Sahabah (R) equally.

Ummah problems or..breeding left-wing nut job islamofacist policital parties in Pakistan....Many of these don't even have an iota knowledge of history!

I am not saying that protesting against Israel is wrong - as everyone is free to protest against what they please but have a look at cultural hint from these protest..Also have we ever heard of any protests against Indian brutality in Kashmir from the lands of these people we tend to love blindly??? Heck even a lip service statement of support???

Pakistani protester chants slogans during a demonstration against Israel’s strikes on Gaza, in Karachi, Pakistan, Monday, Dec. 29 2008

Where do these tasteless burqas come from?? Is this over civilization?? Can someone trace back and tell us that it was invented by the civilization inhabiting the plains of Gandhara and Indus?? One can easily see Iranian cues..thank once again to our Ummah love - our people hold some mullahs and ayatollahs above the Pakistani law and ideology..

Is this our culture???

Man, you committed a huge mistake here, no matter how much our national leaders are great but they are no Sahbah, I rank Sahabah (R) equally.

He has committed a literal mistake not a spiritual one as you are quick to point......because Sahaba were people who availed time physical company of Prophet..and same cannot be said about Jinnah and Iqbal..none the less..they are still heros anyway!

Ummah problems or..breeding left-wing nut job islamofacist policital parties in Pakistan....Many of these don't even have an iota knowledge of history!

I am not saying that protesting against Israel is wrong - as everyone is free to protest against what they please but have a look at cultural hint from these protest..Also have we ever heard of any protests against Indian brutality in Kashmir from the lands of these people we tend to love blindly??? Heck even a lip service statement of support???

Pakistani protester chants slogans during a demonstration against Israel’s strikes on Gaza, in Karachi, Pakistan, Monday, Dec. 29 2008

Where do these tasteless burqas come from?? Is this over civilization?? Can someone trace back and tell us that it was invented by the civilization inhabiting the plains of Gandhara and Indus??

Is this our culture???

I agree.:agree:

Please chose something else than Desert Fox Rommel, although he was very good, he was subject to a stupid man called Hitler and he lost to the Brits in north Africa, lost to the Allies in D-day and finally committed suicide!

A Ninja acts stealthy when need be, my avatar is for my love of Taijitsu and other MA.

So what you are telling this forum is that you are a toilet cleaner for free some where somehow.
Original Post By The SC

Desert Fox:
I was only giving you your own advice, ie; free service for the ummah.

So you are anti Islam, anti koran and anti Ummah, otherwise a false flag.

Who asked you, we have enough volunteers.
Original Post By The SC

Desert fox:
So you are not going to join them on the toilet cleaning quest?

I have already told you that I can do it if it helps My Ummah in any way, be it for a king or for a poor person.
But we shall put you to clean some toilets believe it or not just to test your faith.

The Ummah will prevail.

Where do these tasteless burqas come from?? Is this over civilization?? Can someone trace back and tell us that it was invented by the civilization inhabiting the plains of Gandhara and Indus?? One can easily see Iranian cues..thank once again to our Ummah love - our people hold some mullahs and ayatollahs above the Pakistani law and ideology..

Is this our culture???

He has committed a literal mistake not a spiritual one as you are quick to point......because Sahaba were people who availed time physical company of Prophet..and same cannot be said about Jinnah and Iqbal..none the less..they are still heros anyway!

Definitely not ours::lol:
1_884594_1_34.jpg

wh_51206699.JPG

wh_11785472.JPG

gaza_003.jpg

d8b1d985d8a7d8ad10.jpg

5f51a16d3e14a67ec38a5a755000114e.jpg

Not that cheap really - at-least not what they call as Egyptian salaries.

Residents (trainee doctors) are being offered salaries of between 5,000 (Rs121,000) and 8,000 riyals (Rs193,000), while consultants with a fellowship are being offered between 12,000 (Rs290,000) and 16,000 (Rs387,000) riyals. Senior professors and associate professors are being offered up to 30,000 riyals (Rs725,000) per month.

The lowest paid doctors in Saudi market happen to be Egyptians and Indians. Jordanians do not accept low wages due to higher currency parity with Jordan and expensive living cost in Jordan.

For comparison purchase a Saudi national nurse would get 1800-2500 maximum and a Saudi national trainee doctor would be getting 2500-3000 only.

However, Jordanian and Egyptian nurses will say other wise...for them..Visa to KSA is a gateway to prosperity. Many find highly attractive part time work with rich saudis after their shift in hospital is over. Now you cant deny that because at times we have also been benefactors of these services - after all nurses happen to be one of the cleanest people around.. :azn:

Or else how do you expect a person with 2500-3000 SR salary to save enough to buy a flat in Amman in two years tenure???
Man, my brother is a nurse, he used to get in Jordan 450 JD (2000 SR), and as he works in Kuwait he gets 2000 JD (10000 SR), stop lying, I know that Saudi national teachers get 6000 SR, so Saudi doctors must be getting much more than this salary. Even doctors in Jordan get much more than 6000SR. Don't lie to get away from sth. Only few doctors accept working for 6000SR. I remember before few months that KSA was in urgent need of Jordanian medical staff, but it seems they didn't get the required numbers due to low salaries so they turned to Pak.

Man, my brother is a nurse, he used to get in Jordan 450 JD (2000 SR), and as he works in Kuwait he gets 2000 JD (10000 SR), stop lying, I know that Saudi national teachers get 6000 SR, so Saudi doctors must be getting much more than this salary. Even doctors in Jordan get much more than 6000SR. Don't lie to get away from sth. Only few doctors accept to working for 6000SR. I remember before few months that KSA is in urgent need of Jordanian medical staff, but it seems they didn't get the required numbers due to low salaries so they turned to Pak.

2000 JD and how much of that is deducated in tax..anyway this thread is not about Jordanian doctor salaries..
I did not deny that Pakistani doctors can accecpt lower wages than Jordanians...after all the currency parity is high and our cost of living i way less than Jordan as we happen to self dependent in food and many other resources.

2000 JD and how much of that is deducated in tax..anyway this thread is not about Jordanian doctor salaries..
I did not deny that Pakistani doctors can accecpt lower wages than Jordanians...after all the currency parity is high and our cost of living i way less than Jordan as we happen to self dependent in food and many other resources.

You were lying, so I had to clarify things, I am not talking only about Jordanians, but rather refuting your claim that Arabs or Saudi are in desperate need of Pak professionals which is not true, it's the matter of low salaries. Anyway, Jordan is not that living costy, as medical treatment, education are free. You get to understand that what you are doing now will not solve the problem, you are constantly and relentlessly pointing fingers on Arabs for your fails while Arabs themselves and Saudi in specific live far better life than you. Just admit your own shortcomings and work on fixing them, because your not helping here, this will only exacerbate your problems as you are losing your brothers support by time. Thanks God, not all Pak like you.:disagree:

You were lying, so I had to clarify things, I am not talking only about Jordanians, but rather refuting your claim that Arabs or Saudi are in desperate need of Pak professionals which is not true, it's the matter of low salaries. Anyway, Jordan is not that living costy, as medical treatment, education are free. You get to understand that what you are doing now will not solve the problem, you are constantly and relentlessly pointing fingers on Arabs for your fails while Arabs themselves and Saudi in specific live far better life than you. Just admit your own shortcomings and work on fixing them, because your not helping here, this will only exacerbate your problems as you are losing your brothers support by time. Thanks God, not all Pak like you.:disagree:

The thread is about distancing Pakistan from so called Muslim problems and concentrating on its own while you people start branding opposing view points as anti-islam and anti-arab. The critical fault is in your thinking which considers Islam as a whole and sole inheritance of Arabs.nothing else..

Show me where was I lying - the figures I posted were directly from the Saudi nursing staff...it is more like you seem to have cripped reading abilities and a repressed mind which cannot sort information.

Not that cheap really - at-least not what they call as Egyptian salaries.

Residents (trainee doctors) are being offered salaries of between 5,000 (Rs121,000) and 8,000 riyals (Rs193,000), while consultants with a fellowship are being offered between 12,000 (Rs290,000) and 16,000 (Rs387,000) riyals. Senior professors and associate professors are being offered up to 30,000 riyals (Rs725,000) per month.

The lowest paid doctors in Saudi market happen to be Egyptians and Indians. Jordanians do not accept low wages due to higher currency parity with Jordan and expensive living cost in Jordan.

For comparison purchase a Saudi national nurse would get 1800-2500 maximum and a Saudi national trainee doctor would be getting 2500-3000 only.

However, Jordanian and Egyptian nurses will say other wise...for them..Visa to KSA is a gateway to prosperity. Many find highly attractive part time work with rich saudis after their shift in hospital is over. Now you cant deny that because at times we have also been benefactors of these services - after all nurses happen to be one of the cleanest people around.. :azn:

Or else how do you expect a person with 2500-3000 SR salary to save enough to buy a flat in Amman in two years tenure???

The thread is about distancing Pakistan from so called Muslim problems and concentrating on its own while you people start branding opposing view points as anti-islam and anti-arab. The critical fault is in your thinking which considers Islam as a whole and sole inheritance of Arabs.nothing else..

Show me where was I lying - the figures I posted were directly from the Saudi nursing staff...it is more like you seem to have cripped reading abilities and a repressed mind which cannot sort information.

So the nurse in KSA and Jordan gets the same salary (1800-2000SR)...:disagree:
The doctor in Jordan gets higher wage than Saudi doctors...(6000SR):disagree:
Whatever, Sombozo, you are rude, kindly, try to clean your language next time. Only, uncivilized people resort to insulting and personal attacks. People with high moral values and more importantly dignity don't insult others so they don't get insulted in return, afterall, insulting others is nothing but an invitation to get insulted in return.
Ok, that's enough. I am off with this thread.

According to you, Pakistan should be left alone without any support from any other Muslim country, this is the synthesis of all your statements.
How realistic do you find yourself?

The Muslim Ummah will prevail.

Are you a f_cktard?? this thread is about discussion jordan nurses salary?
I used to think imperial repression only affect cognitive thinking but now it seems the case of lower IQ as well!

But we don't called ourselves Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques! :azn:
Neither witholder and protector of Sunnah and Prophet companions! Many of whom martrayed fighting the same pagans and idolaters.

It seems you have a short memory, re-review your posts.

Back
Top Bottom